Chapter 3- She's my friend

Blood brothers

                                                                 ~~**~~Chapter 3~~**~~                                                                      

Kwangmin's POV

After waiting outside my classroom for an hour. Its time for the next lesson so I will be able to get into my classroom after the previous son saeng nim left. I went in and sat at my table. All the girls in the class stared at me and discuss among themselves.

"AhHH~~ Kwangmin oppa is so handsome."

"Anyone is lucky to be his wive."

"Oh! I am going crazy."

"Look at his sitting posture. So hot~~"

"Hey that wangda is here."

I looked up and saw a girl outside my classroom door, she was facing down not making eye contact with anyone. She walked into the classroom and sat at her table. She start to unpack her things, classmates were all staring at her as she unpack her things.

She suddenly got up with a note in her hand and she went to my table. She slammed the note on my table and went back to her seat.

I opened it up

'Meet me at the school garden during lunch time.'

This is my wangda classmate So Hyun. She is nice but mysterious, she used to be on my bully list but not anymore. I took her out of it due to some reason. We both became 'just' friends but in secret.

"Ok class is about to start. Every go back to your seat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

Me and mistress Kim arrived at our school gate. Well, I gotta say that the school is really huge. I couldn't believe such school existed in Korea. Mistress Kim drove to the carpark and we both came out of the car.

K: How do you feel about this school?

Y: Great. I think I am going to do well here for 3 years.

K: Glad to hear that. Kaja.

I followed mistress Kim to elevator and we both went to the first level. As we arrived at the first level, we went to the principal office.

P: Good morning ma'am. Are you here to enroll your child in this school?

K: Ne. I was told by his school to transfer here because of his arts talent.

P: Would demonstrate your little talent here young man?

Y: Ne.

Water floor dance

P: That was awesome! This is what talent we wanted. Please sign this form and go to the unform store and purchase his school uniform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one'e POV

While Youngmin is getting his form signed, Kwangmin had no idea that his borther could be in the same school with him, he finished his class and went to the school garden as he was told to by his wangda classmate. He hid at nearby corner so that no one can see him.

So Hyun arrived at the garden, she went looking Kwangmin. Suddenly, Kwangmin start tapping onto shoulder and pulled her to the corner. he turned her shoulder to face him.

K: Look at you. What happened? You're all soaked upp.

S: I got splashed by a pail of water. Kwenchana, its not that wet either.

K: You told be to come here. What is it?

S: Your noona.... she....

K: Ya wae? Uljima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

Somethings not right here. I think CL noona has to explain this well. Now So Hyun is crying on my shoulder. Oh God, how am I gonna comfort her? Should I at least wrap my arm around her? Maybe I should. I lift my hands slowy and wrapped my arm around her.

M: Ya! So hyun! Where are you!

I heard someone shouting for my name and I look around, I saw Minzy my classmate, So hyun quickly get of me and ran away while. Fortunately, Minzy didn't see me hugging So Hyun yet. Suddenly, So Hyun pulled me and we both switch position. I was confused what is going on.

S: Please cover me for once. Don't let her find me, I beg you.

K: Arraso.

We both stayed at that corner for a little while, to my surprise, Mizy suddenly appear behind me. So Hyun was freak out and she was gasping in fear.

M: Kwangmin have you seen? Omo....

S: Mwoya?

K: Shhhh.... its the only way.

M: Aish disgusting flirt.

She walked way and we both broke our kiss. Phew....finally she is gone. I looked back and So hyun and surprisinly she is already missing.

K: So Hyun??? So Hyun? Where are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

I got my uniform purchased and we're on way going back home. Before I walked to the carpark, there was a huge soccer field in the school. Not my type, I am more into fencing.

As I walk in to the corridor thats leading to the carpark. I saw there were two girls at the other end.

"I was wrong I am sorry" one of the girls was kneeling down begging while other girl was standing infront of her slapping her.

"Such a like you shouldn't exist!" That girl slapped her again.

"I was wrong." That girl crying her breathe out

K: Waeyo Youngmin?

Y: Aniyo.

K: Don't worry. This is very common, most important is you study well and get agood job in the future.

Y: Ne. Lets go, mistress Kim.

As we both walked towards the girls, we both went pass the both of them. I looked back, the victim made direct eye contact with me. Her teary eyes sent a lot of pain to my heart, I looked away and left with mistress Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Youngmin and mistress both entered the car and drove off. On the other side, Kwangmin was already in his class waiting for his teacher to arrive. His classmate girls were all gathering around his table flirting with him. He didn't bother that much.

T: Ok students  please go back to your seat.

The teacher already started writing out some notes on the whiteboard. She turned back and she realized some students were missing.

T: Where is So Hyun and Minzy?

The students were looking around, not knowing where is the both of them.

T: Kwangmin, go and search go and search for the both of them now.

K: Ne? Naneun? Wae?

T: No asking. Just go.

Kwangmin got up from his chair and slammed the door while he is on his way out of the classroom. He start to walk around looking for So hyun and Minzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I look around the classrooms corridor but there was no sign of both of. So I went to stairwells to check if their around but all the students were already back in class. I decided to go to the car park instead to check if their there.

I arrived at the corridor pathway leading to the caapark. It was out, the light must be fixed soon. I tried walking along the corridor to try and look for the both of them.

K: Yoohoo! Anybody here?

I walked slowly in the corridor. Suddenly, I tripped over something infront of me.

K: Ya! Who is that???

I tried to take a look on what did I trip over? I took out my phone and flashed it on the object. No doubt the thing trip over on was So Hyun.

K: Hello is this the emergency department? My friend is injured, please come here immediately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

CL: Mwo? You beat her to death?

M: Aniyo. I was trying to teacher her a lesson. I kept slapping here till she went unconcious. Ottoke?

Suddenly, CL received a phone call from Kwangmin. She wanted to reject it but Minzy forced her to pick the call up.

CL: Yoboseyo?

K: You're in big trouble right now. How can you do this to my friend?

CL: Kwangmin ah. Lis..

K: Shut up! If She doesn't make it alive. I am going to report the both of you to the police. You get me?

CL: Who exactly is she to you?

K: She's my friend.

After that Kwangmin just hung up the phone.

                                                               ~~**~~Chapter 3 end~~**~~                                                              

                                                                        Added characters                                                                       

So Hyun

Minzy of 2NE1