Chapter 30- You're not my brother

Blood brothers

HyunSeong's POV

'Let go!' I heard a loud voice from Youngmin from back room, I went to check on it. I could see the twins sfacing each other while Kwangmin grabs Youngmin's collar and Youngmin grabbing Kwangmin's sleeve. In a split second they start fight.

HS: Guys! Stop!

I tried my best to go in between them but Kwangmin pushed me away, I fell backwards and my waist hit the one of the table, I winced in pain immediately. I could see them fighting really hard against each other. 'What is going on?' Minwoo rushed in, his eyes widdened as soon as he saw what the twins were doing.

Mi: Hyung! Kwenchana?

Dh: What's with the commotion here!

Minwoo helped me up and brought me out of the room while Donghyun hyun settle with the twins. I was grabbing onto my injured waist, it hurt so much that I could feel like I'm dying.

I was handed to a paramedic in the building, they lifted up my shirt to examine the waist that I hurt a moment ago. As soon as the paramedic touch it, I feel a sharp pain which is hard to describe. 'This is bad, give him some anesthetic.' I was injected with the anesthetic, I start to feel drowsy and fell asleep.

Hours later....

I opened my eyes and Minwoo was beside me, I can tell by his expression that everything has gone bad to worse. *screech* The could hear the door opened, it was Donghyun hyung and Jeongmin hyung.

Jm: Are you feeling better HyunSeong?

HS: Where am I?

Jm: We're in the hospital.

HS: What happened to Youngmin and Kwangmin?

Dh: By the time I get help it was too late. The two of them were lying on the floor exhausted and injured, they obtained the same injuries from punching and kicking each other.

Suddenly, I could here foot steps approching to my ward, it was Dong Ra song saeng nim, I don't know what is she doing here.

DR: I received a call about the emergency. What happened?

Dh: Oh Dong Ra. Over here.

No one's POV

HS: What is Dong Ra son saeng nim doing here?

Mi: Don't you know? She's their aunt.

HS: Mwo?

Donghyun brought DongRa to see the twins, she was shocked to see the both them in the beds with scratches on their faces and bandages around their arm and head. Dong Ra's leg were weaken and fell on the floor as she stare at the both of them.

Dh: Dong Ra! Kwenchana? Jeongmin! Jeongmin!

DR: Ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke!!!

She cried really hard, Donghyun cuddled her and carressed her head. Jeongmin came running in 'Hyung!' Donghyun helped DongRa up and handed her to Jeongmin. 'Please bring her out of her.' Jeongmin nodded and brought the her out of the twins ward.

Jm: Son saeng nim. Neo Kwenchana?

DR: Ummm... Mian.... I was being too carried away just now. I'll be leaving now.

Jm: Can I ask a favor?

DR: Mwo?

Jm: Would you mind not tell their mother about it?

DR: Wae?

Jm: We just don't want her to feel upset about their fight. Chaebal.

DR: Arraso. I will come visit tomorrow.

Kwangmin's POV

Kw: Hyung! You really have the guts. While I'm having trouble with my memories, you took So hyun.

Ym: Mwo? You are the one who dumped her.

Kw: You stole her!

Ym: Ani! You dump her!

*Gasp* I opened my eyes and got up. Where am I? I look right and noticed Youngmin hyung right beside.  Damn it! Why are people so dumb enough to put us in the same room? I'll teach him lesson. As I was about to get out of bed, I realise something was keeping me from getting off.

Kw: Damn! Who strapped me here! Let me go!

Dh: Are you done with your silly act Kwangmin?

Jm: Stop making so much noise and stay put. Your hyung is sleeping.

Kw: You guy don't know! He stole my girl!

Dh: So because of this you both fought?

Kw: You guys don't understand. I love So hyun with all my heart.

I broke down immediately. Now I realise I can't live wthout her at all, I am so guilty for what I did to her 'Kwangmin....' I heard So hyun's voice, I lift up my head and see her at the door. She dropped the bouquet of flower she was holding. 'WHAT DID YOU DO!' She screamed as she grabbed my neck.

Dh: So hyun! Calm down!

 

Few days later....

Donghyun's POV

I can't believe this....*Crash* *Bang* the twins were discharged since yesterday and now their having a mass eating competition in our dorm's dining room. 'Guys! Guys! Slow down!' Our chef ahjummah was trying to calm them down, the both of them glared at her and start to take the only bowl that was left on the table.

Kw: Let go!

Ym: No you let go!

Kw: Let go before I *********

Ym: What did you just ********???

Kw: ****************

Ym: ****************

Dh: Shut up you two! After having a good meal and you're cursing on the dining table? Wash the dishes after the this!

I got up and left for my room. When I opened my my room door......terror.... absolute terror....... it seems like the both of them were playing 'How mess can I do to your room?' game.

Dh: Kwangmin!!!! Youngmin!!!! Come over hear now!!!!

I shouted out loud and there was no reply. Nevermind I will just go and get them at the kitchen 'Ya! Stop it!' I could see both Minwoo and Jeongmin catching plates and bowls that were literally flying around, there some broken ones on the floor.

Ym: Dongsaeng should listen to their hyung when it comes to duty.

Kw: Ani! Its the hyung who does everything!

Ym: Mwo?

Someone please save me.......

Changjo's POV

'I'm home' I said I closed the door behind me, there were no answer so I guess everyone is still busy with their work. I could see Ahjummah at the table of the living room reading her book.

J: You just got back?

Ch: Ne....

J: Well that's great. At least you didn't get hit my any vehicle.

Ch: Ahjummah. Do you really hate me so much?

J: Well of course. Don't expect me to like you just because your father does.

I didn't gave a answer and left for my room. I really could't express how I felt after she made that comment, I just........ tears start flowing out of my eyes when I try to hold it in. *knock* *knock* 'Changjo are you in there?'

Youngmin's POV

Dh: Hyung jinjja, I really can't do anything about them. They've caused a big mess in our dorm. we had enough.

Both me and were in the building's management office, Dong hyun hyung nim was trying to negotiate with our manager to take us in at the trainees dorm. 'Fine, but if they cause any problem here, they'll have to punished.'

Dh: Ne. You two have heard what he said?

He left the two of us in the buidling. 'Boys, I'll you to your room.'  Maanger hyung brought us to what we expected was the trainees dorm, when we arrived that place, it turned out to be his office. Me and Kwangmin look at each ' Hmmm!' we crossed our arms and looked away.

The both onf us start to find our spot to lay our things to settle in for tonight, I took out my sleeping bag, jacket, and some other stuffs.... Before I could tuck into my sleeping back the light goes off immediately 'Ya!'  I my torchlight flash at Kwangmin's face.

Ym: Who the heck told you that you could turn off the lights?

Kw: Oh my goodness. I think I've heard an annoying voice. Oh well, time for bed.

Ym: Ya! Don't try and test me!

I immediately ran to his corner and grabbed his neck *cough* *cough* 'What.... are.... you....' we both start pounding each other and start another small fight. Soon, the lights , we look up and saw our manager glaring at the both of us.

Kwangmin's POV

The next morning.....

Kw: Ya.... don't you think this is too much?

Ym: Why the heck you're asking me?

The both of us were infront of the management office, with a rope attach to each of our hand. 'You two, please come in.' One of the staff signaled us. The both of us entered, we were stunned by a pile of files were on the table infront of us. 'These are the unwanted junks, you both just need to clear it up.'

Kw: All of that?

Ym: Mwo?

The staff nodded and went to his desk. I took my step up to the desk but suddenly that idiot pulled me back 'Ya!' I shouted as I tried to get him moving he crossed his arms and stick out his tounge. I immediately took a file and slammed it right into his face.

1 hour later....

Dh: What are you guys doing? Just over a small task you both start a fight?

Kw: It was not me, ask him.

Ym: Are you putting the blame on me again?

Kw: Of course you're the one who started it.

Dh: Enough! Stop quarelling! You both are brothers, you're not suppose to fight.

No one's POV

'I am telling this for once we're not brothers!' Both the twin said at the same time. Dong hyun speechless, he left the living room and went to his room. Both the twins rolled eyes at each other and crossed their arms. 'Hmmm!!!' They both went their separate way.

Kwangmin went to Minwoo's room and grumpled and angrily as he closed the door. Minwoo just woke up from his nap and saw how petty Kwangmin was.

Mi: Kwangmin ah. How come you're here?

Kw: The staffs couldn't stand us. So we're being brought back.

Mi: You both fought again?

Kw: Of course what else would I be doing?

Mi: But he's your hyung.

Kw: Not anymore Minwoo..... we're no longer anymore.....

One the other side, Changjo was in class staring at his table. He was totally down and his complexion was totally pale, not even listening to his teacher 'Changjo, kwenchana?' Dong Ra placed her hand on his table. He look up at her and look away, So hyun saw his expression and stared at him.

Ch: Son saeng nim.... I'm not well. Would you excuse me?

DR: Kwenchana. Please go.

Changjo got up from his sit and took a stepfoward passing by So hyun's table, he passed immediately on the floor 'Changjo ya! Changjo ya!' Dong Ra shook his body, So hyun got off her seat and look at him with a worried expression. The both of them brought him to the school's nurse office.

1 hour later.....

A doctor was checking on Changjo's condition 'He passed out due to exhaustion. Nothing to worry about.' Dong Ra nodded and sigh. The doctor gave him his IV drip, before he leaves, he had something to mentioned,

'Oh. Did I forgot to mention, was he upset with anyone lately?'

DR: Aniyo.

'He seems to have a heart problem. Its mostly caused by depression, since you're his guardian please pay more attention to him.'

DR: Ne. Kamsahamnida.

The doctor left and So hyun came into the nurse office with a bowl of warm water and a cloth. She helped his to wipe his face 'Mmmm...' He opened his eys and saw So hyun and Dong Ra.

DR: Changjo are you alright?

Sh: Have you woken up?

Ch: What...happen?