Chapter 42- Graduation and proposal

Blood brothers

No one's POV

'That's all for today. See you guys tomorrow.' The students start packing their back and left the classroom. Dong Ra took her phone and slide her screen, she smiled at the message she received while going back to the teacher's office.

Meanwhile, Jeongmin is in his emtpy classroom looking at a small envelope 'School Graduation' the door suddenly slammed open 'Jeongmin hyung!!!!' Kwangmin shouted at the door.

Jm: Chill. You don't have to shout.

Kw: I heard you were graduating. Is it true?

Jm: Of course! Everyone needs to leave eventually.

Kw: So when is it going to be held?

Jm: This Friday.

Dong Ra stepped into a cafe and sat on the same table as Dong hyun. He was asleep with his headphones on, she tapped on his headphones to wake him up.

DH: Oh... you're here... *yawn*

DR: Too much schedule for you? 

DH: Ne....

Youngmin's POV

Everything is going well for a month. Our members had returned to school including Ha Young and Hyewon. It is also a week since the judgement. 

(Flashback)

'Ji Young, I find you guilty for kidnapping Ha Young and attempt to kill her including Hyewon. I hereby send you to life in prison,  you will  transferred there as soon as you are done with your phsycology treatment. '

After hearing it, he trembled and fell. He stare at both me and Kwangmin and was taken away, he was never to be seen again.

(End of flasback)

Ha: Hey.

Ym: Done with your assignment?

Ha: Ne. Lets go.

While we were travelling down the stairs, we saw Jeongmin hyung and Hyewon travelling up the stairs side my side. They saw us and were surprised. 

Ym: Hyung, Hyewon. Are the two of you dating?

Jm: You discovered late haven you?

Hw: See ya!

They left, both me and Ha Young start staring at each other awkwardly. I slowly reach out my hand and hold hers, we smiled at each other and went travelling down.

Kwangmin's POV

I was holding a teddy bear in front of So hyun . So hyun was in total confusion whether to accept it or not. All she does is to stare at it.

Kw: Shall we go back to last time?

Sh: Wae? Your memories are back now?

Kw: Shall we forget about the past and look forward to the future?

Sh: Look forward to the future? From all I know, you are no different from your hyung.

Kw: Hyung was being set up. He had no intention on marrying that lady.

Sh: Don't tell me... I've misunderstood him?

No one's POV

As the day go by, both Changjo and Sulli were in the mall after a drama shooting. The both of them were out for some snacks and sweets.  They happened to pass by a photobooth.

Sulli was staring at it and Changjo was wondering what happen, he soon notices and drag her to the photobooth. 'Ok. Set.' He adjusted the frame he wanted and start posing for the picture.

After having their short date, Changjo and Sulli were about to leave the mall but all of sudden, paparazzi start to surround them and snapped the picture of both of them together. Afraid that Sulli will be terrified he covered her under his coat 'Chanjo. Is it true that you're dating Sulli?'

Ch: Ne. The truth is we're dating.

An awkward silence start to into the atmosphere, Sulli who was under his coat looked up at him, she was surprised. Changjo start to make his way out of the mall with Sulli while the paparazzi follows, he entered his family car with Sulli as soon as he got out of the mall.

Su: What you said earlier. Is it true?

Ch: Can't you tell? I love you.

Jeongmin's POV

Uniform checked, shoes checked, backpack... well I not going to the same school again so I won't be needing it anymore. 'Halmoeni, I'm leaving for my graduation.' I bowed at her picture and left my room. I went to the leaving room and to greet everyone and left the house. I drove the family car out.

Ever since Halmoeni had passed on, her children took me in as their own, Halmoeni always wanted a grandson of but her daughter-in- law only could conceive grand daughters for her.

I arrived at school, Hyewon was at the carpark waiting for me. We both headed to the graduation hall together.

'AHHHHHHHH!!!! OPPA!!!!!' there were many females surrounding me 'Kamsahamnida, Kamsahamnida, Kamsahamnida.' I bowed at them and went to where I am suppose to sit while Hyewon leaves for her class.

Kwangmin's POV

It is Jeongmin hyung's graduation and I was appointed as a emcee for the graduation ceremony, seeing at the graduates makes me really happy and wish to be one of them.

'Good afternoon everyone!' I started a greeting all the girls start screaming really loud and I laughed awkwardly and waved at all of them.

'Today it our school's graduation, I'm boyfriend's Kwangmin and I'll be your emcee for today. Are you guys excited??!!!' the scream eventually got louder with a YES respond.

The graduation ceremony start with a video showing the journey the student had made and the hard times the faced. Soon, there is a dance performance by the dance club.

Youngmin's POV

I hoped Kwangmin had done his job well as emcee.... screams could heard till the 3rd level of the school. Aunt Dong Ra was invigilating our class as we were doing some self reading.

The bell rings and it is our break time. I made my way out and the girls at corridor were screaming 'OPPA!!! Saranghae!!!' I smiled and went to Ha Young's class. Ha Young was talking to So hyun.

Ym: Ha Young ah. Kaja.

Ha Young puts back her chair and left the classroom. The both of us were on our way to the graduation hall to see Jeongmin hyung.

No one's POV

As the graduation ceremony has ended, Youngmin, Hyewon and Ha Young went to see Jeongmin. 'Good job hyung!' Kwangmin had finished emceeing and join them.

Kw: Now you've finished high school, is university up for you?

Jm: I am still considering about it.

Ym: Its best to finish all your education.

Jm: True.

While they were talking some fangirls approached them asking to take pictures with them. After school, they decided to go for karaoke.

Jm: Drink up! Drink up! Drinks are on me! Hahaha!!!

The boys ordered 10 bottles of soju and start drinking up including the girls 'Cheers!' The boys were happily drinking even after they've reached their limit. Ha Young and Hyewon think they had enough and glare at their drunken boyfriend.

Ha: I think we should send them back to their dorm.

Hw: But their totally unconscious. Maybe a nearby hotel.

Ha: What do we do about Kwangmin?

Hw: Call So hyun.

Moments later....

Sh: Mwo? So you called me here to bring Kwangmin home?

Ha: Please help us out. Chaebal....

Ha Young and Hyewon start help their boyfriend out of the karaoke room while So hyun tries to slapped Kwangmin to wake him up. 'Ya ileona!' Kwangmin opened his eyes and see So hyun.

Kw: What brings you here?

Sh: Its time for you to get home. I am here to get you back.

Kw: Why bother me when you hated me so much?

Sh: I don't have a choice. The girls called me.

Kwangmin tried to stand up but he couldn't so slammed his head on the table, So hyun poured the remaining soju into a glass and drank it. She too was getting drunk.

Kw: You know~~ I was really sorry for what I did.

Sh: Kwenchana.... it wasn't your fault either.

Youngmin's POV

Ym: You're my lady~~~

Ha: Youngmin ah. Come please lie down and you'll be better.

'You're not going anywhere!' I took Ha Young's hand and pulled her beside me on the bed 'Ahhh!!' she screamed in as she landed beside me. The both of us stare at each other eye to eye.

Ym: I love you.

Ha: I love you too.

Jeongmin's POV

Hw: Oppa. Please be patient we are almost there.

I was too weak to walk to the hotel room and Hyewon was using alot of the strength to help me, before she lay me on my bed. I fell on top of her. 'Oppa!  Oppa!!! Get off me!' She was struggling under my body weight but I couldn't get off her as I was too drunk.

Her face start turning red as I stared into her eyes. She stopped struggling and stayed still while we both gaze at each other.

Hw: Oppa. We shouldn't be....

Jm: We should.

Hw: Oppa andue!!!

No one's POV

The next morning....

Boyfriend manager arrived at the hotel where the six of them are staying over. He first entered Kwangmin and So hyun's room, Kwangmin is asleep on the couch while So hyun is on the bed sleeping soundly. 'Get up!' Kwangmin opened popped open his eyes, So hyun slowly start to get up.

Kw: Manager hyung....

Sh: Who are you?

Both them were staring at the angry manager. The manager start pinching Kwangmin's ear and drag him out of the room 'Manager hyung! I was wrong I was wrong!!!' They too arrived at Youngmin and Ha Young's room. He opened the door and entered.

Youngmin too was sleeping on the couch while Ha Young is already awake tying up her hair, the manager went to Youngmin slapped him to wake up from his sleep, his eyes popped opened just like Kwangmin did earlier, he too was being pulled by the ear out of the room.

They are now at Jeongmin and Hyewon's room, when they entered. They could see clothes all over the floor including Jeongmin's school blazer. They got no choice but to leave the two of them first.

At the hotel restaurant, Youngmin, Kwangmin, So hyun and Ha Young including the manager were having their breakfast while waiting for Jeongmin and Hyewon. 'What do you guys think you're doing? Staying in hotel as couples.' All of their eyes widden.

Kw: Aniyo! Me and So hyun have not done anything we are sleeping as in we're tired.

Ym: True true! Even if we were trying too. We should get married.

While they were talking, Jeongmin and Hyewon arrived at the breakfast restaurant.  They both joined the others at the table, their hair still messy.

Kw: Hyung. So how was last night?

Jm: Mwo?

Kw: The both of you....

Jm: Ya! How did you know?

Sh: Actually this morning all of us were at your room.

Hours later.....

The boyfriend members went back to their dorm with the girls, Jeongmin and Hyewon went to his room and closed the door. Both of them are unhappy.

Jm: What were you doing? What actually happened last night?

Hw: You were drunk and you were even stronger than I am. How to you expect me to stop you?

Jm: I know! But can't you just push me off and run away?

Hw: I did but you were too stubborn to let me go until I am out strength and gave up.

Jm: It has already happened. I think its best we take care of the future.

Hw: How?

Youngmin's POV

Ha Young is tidying her hair in my room while me, Kwangmin and So hyun were at the living room doing our own things like studying and listening music.

Ha: I'm going home now.

Ym: Let me see you way back.

Ha: Ok.

While I get my phone, Jeongmin hyung's room door opened I could see Hyewon crying on her way out and she left the door. 'I'll go talk to her.' Ha Young ran to catch up with her. I went into Jeongmin hyung's room.

Ym: Hyung. What have you done to Hyewon? She's crying!

Jm: Its complicated. I only told her to abort the baby if she ever conceived.

Ym: Ya hyung! Its your responsibility for what had happened!

Jm: I know! But I'm not ready to become a father! I have a lot of things to do.

Ha Young's POV

I was at the lobby couch trying to comfort Hyewon, she wouldn't say anything and kept crying really hard. Youngmin came to the lobby and approached us.

Ha: Hyewon ah. What did Jeongmin oppa said to you?

Hw: *Sob* He said if I ever conceive a child I have to abort it.

Ha: I'm sure he didn't mean it. He was just surprised.

Jeongmin oppa appeared and approached her, Hyewon look up to him and avoided eye contact with him. 'Mian.....' He said softly to her.

Hw: Prove to me you're sorry.

Jm: Let's get married.

Hw: Mwo?

Jm: Did you hear what I said? Lets get married!