Chapter 46- Wae?

Blood brothers

No one's POV

Changjo went running to the hospital and rushed into Youngmin's ward. He can't believe what he see, Youngmin and Ga in were still in the park.

Ym: How is it possible??? You're... dead?

Ga: Don't need to talk about that yet. Right now, we need to get you back to life.

Ym: How?

Ga; Do you recall any vision? The life threatening one.

Ym: Ne. Someone was trying to remove my oxygen mask while I am asleep.

Ga: That is when you start returning to your body.

Ym: You mean when I'm about to die?

Ga: Bingo. Wait... someone is coming...

Ym: Who?

He looked left and right, he couldn't see who is coming. All of a sudden he spotted Changjo walking towards the garden. Ga in took Youngmin's had and stood up, Changjo sat at the bench, he had no idea that his omma and Youngmin is infront of him.

Ga: As expected, he can't see or hear us.

Kwangmin's POV

It was the end our schedule, the members were heading back to the dorm while I need to go back to the company to clear the mess before visiting hyung. When I'm at the building, I start seeing posters around titled 'We missed our work previous boss.'

I tore one of the posters and entered the building, the receptions staff sees me and start running to me 'Excuse me, you can't tresspass... Oh its new chairmain... mian....' I wanted to lash out my anger for them putting a stupid act infront of me but eventually cooled down and took the elevator to the central office.

When I'm at the last level, all the staffs see me and pretended I'm not around and were busy talking among themselves. I went into the chairman room, the secretary is the only one there to greet me 'Good morning sir, I could see a petition against you.'

Kw: Sure.... tell me about it....

I believe there is only someone is responsible for all this, I'll definitely won't be lenient at all when it comes to judgement.

Youngmin's POV

I am at the chairman's office with Kwangmin, I could see he's having a hard time taking over my position, I went to the CEO room as he seems very suspicious. While he was making a phone call I stood near his phone to listen to the conversation.

'You gotta look at the expression he made on his face. Its so silly!! HAHAA!!!'

'Was he shocked? Did he get angry or something?'

'Ani. He just frown.'

'Now lets think of killing the elder brother. You have not completely finished your task'

'Sure.'

After the phone call my heart start to tremble. CEO... you sure are a terrible person, I wish that I will send you to hell now if I can. I'll definitely not let you go.

(flashback)

Ga: Make sure no one die because of you at this state. If not you'll end not going back to life.

Ym: But what if I couldn't control it,

Ga: You have to control it. Remember it will be 5 more days someone will come and kill you.

(end of flashback)

Minwoo's POV

I am at the neighbourhood cafe looking at the rain out the window 'Here's your cappucino.' I look at the waitress and bowed, she smiled and went to her counter.

Suddenly out of the blue, I could see Hyangi outside the cafe clearing up trash in the rain, she barely had a raincoat or an umbrella to keep her dry. I got out of the cafe and opened my umbrella, as she was busy collect trash, I stood beside her.

Hg: Oh you're here.

Mi: What are you doing in the middle of rain? You'll catch a cold.

Hg: I'm alright.

Mi: Go back in.

Hg: Arraso...

After she's done changing into her dry clothing she sat at the table with me. The waitress brought a cup of hot chocolate and I gave it to her.

Hg: You don't really need to be nice to me. I'm alright.

Mi: Just accept it as friend.

Hg: Kasahamnida.

Kwangmin's POV

I was looking through the company's file, my eyes were getting tired and start looking at the black part of the screen. All of sudden, I start to see reflection of hyung. I jumped up from my seat and turned back, no one is behind me. I look at the black part of the screen again, hyung reflection is gone.

I got out of the office and left the building. My driver is already at the exit, I was about to enter it but suddenly was being cut off by CEO 'Mianhe chairman, you are going off to play hockey aren't you? Hyung has an appointment.' He took the car and left.

Idiot,  he's trying to act like he's the chairman now. I flagged a taxi and left the building. I arrived at the hospital and went over to hyung's ward. He's still lying there asleep. I went near him and placed my hand on his palm.

Suddenly, I noticed on his hand was clenching onto something, I tried to open it only to find a folded paper inside it, I opened it up and I was shock to read its content.

'Kwangmin, this is hyung. I may not seem alive but my soul is, I've got a lot of things to say but wait till I return to my body and I'll tell you more. Now please read carefully, someone is out there to kill me in 5 days......'

No one's POV

While Kwangmin is reading the note, the secretary was at the hospital entrance, there was pen in her hand. Youngmin got out of her body and she start to regain her conscious 'Aigooo... How did I end up here?' She slapped her head 'Kumawo secretary Kim, I owe you one.' Youngmin watch her as she leaves.

Ym: The rest is up to you now Kwangmin.

After reading the letter Kwangmin immediately know what to do next and at the same time couldn't believe it, he have do something about the company's crisis first  but not all by himself, but with the band.

Kw: Guys, I need your help. You guys are going to be in the company for the whole week to help me out.

DH: You mean doing some office job?

Kw: Ani. More like service, a fan service.

The boyfriend members arrived at the office the next day in their suit, all the female staffs in the office were stunned by their appearance and start asking for their autograph as soon as they arrived. 'I'm your boyfriend!!!' The female staffs start to yell in excitement and start working really hard.

The female staffs were all getting crazy by the special treatment their given and the chairman's office were getting work submitted in 'Chairman, its done. Here are the recent sales we made.' Things were starting well and the CEO was in his office getting more furious.

Dong Hyun comes into the CEO office 'Sir, would you...' before Dong Hyun could finish saying his word 'Get out!' A file was thrown onto Kwangmin's table.

Kw: What's the issue here?

'You think you can save the company? You are just a chairman who doesn't know anything about business.' Kwangmin got up and called in the security 'Guards from tomorrow onwards he's not welcomed here.' The guards were confused and staring at him.

Before the CEO was taken away, he shouted out to Kwangmin 'Remember! I will come and get you!!!' A few minutes later...... one of the glass window beside Kwangmin shattered, Kwangmin quickly went under his table. The other members run into the chairman's office after hearing the sound, they could see Kwangmin under the table terrified.

Jeongmin's POV

Jm: Kwangmin! Neo kwenchana?

Kw: *Pant* *Pant* What is that?

He start kicking and punching everywhere around him, it must be a reaction due to his past trauma event 'Hyung, where are you? Where are you? I'm scared.' He noticed some blood dripping from his head ' Appeun!! Appeun!!! Appeun!!' He screamed.

'Kwangmin calm down!!!' The members all tried to hold him down and see if they could stop him from getting hurt even further, I took out my phone and called the emergency department.

The moment they arrive they could see Kwangmin at one corner crying and shouting really loud 'Sir, calm down. We're going to send you to a safe place. 'No!!!! No!!!' He was stuggling the in the grip of the paramedic as his collegue injected him and Kwangmin fell asleep

We were at the hospital to listen from the phsychiatrist 'He's only having some trauma event due to the cut on his head after some glass shard hit him, other than that he should be fine.' The nurse brought Kwangmin out.

Jm: Kwangmin. Neo Kwenchana?

Kw: Ne I am fine hyung. I am going to see Youngmin hyung now.

Youngmin's POV

The next day....

'Gunshots were heard outside the Jo's central office. It has not been long since since Jo Youngmin had took over the business and it is creating chaos. What could have triggered someone to attempt to murder him?'

Interviewee 1: Maybe he's not doing a good job? Or did he fired someone? Who knows?

Interviewee 2: Aigoo... my poor oppa is working has as an student, idol and chairman. Who would want to do such thing? OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!

Interviewee 3: I don't care if he's the chairman, if he's doing his part then its alright.

Interviewee 4: Too good looking, maybe he checks his appearance more than his work?

After looking at the tv screen in a shop, I left and walk down the street. All of a sudden, I noticed the CEO in dark coat instead of suit, he was wearing cap and carrying big black bag with him. He entered a buidling so I pass through it to see what is he doing there.

There was gang activity going on and I could see the CEO was forced to sit on the chair. 'Did you bring the money?' the person who assume in the gang leader put his cash on the table. The CEO took his bag and gave it to the person beside him.

The gang leader check and counted the money and smiled. 'Hahahaha! Its good thing you pay up, now leave!!!' I got out of the buidling and possessed a man's body and followed him.

No one's POV

Ym: Hey you! You seemed depressed.

'Its obvious, I lost my career and money.' The CEO sat and hug his knees, Youngmin opened up the pocket of the man he possessed, he took out some money and gave it to the CEO.

Ym: Here.

The CEO took the money and walk off without saying a thank you. As soon as he disappeared Youngmin got out of the man's body and left.

3 days later.....

Youngmin is waiting at the ward to return to his body, he could see Kwangmin coming into the ward installing a hidden camera and left the ward. Sooner or later, the door opens and man comes in. Youngmin was shocked to see the CEO at the door.

He approaches to Youngmin's bed and attempts to remove the oxygen mask 'Andue!!! Youngmin quickly rush back to his own body.' By the time the oxygen was almost off, Youngmin grabbed the CEO's hand. 'Wae?'

Kwangmin runs into the ward and was shocked to see his hyung who had woken up and the CEO who had an oxygen mask in his hand, the boyfriend members start rushing in and were shocked.

Kw: CEO.... why are you doing this?