Chapter 15- Minwoo's trouble

Blood brothers

Youngmin's POV

*Tingling~~~*

Ym: Welcome, what would you.....

M: You again!!??

Ym: What are you doing here?

M: For once, could you just stop tailing me around?

Ym: Who was even tailing you?

'What is going on in here?' My manager Eunhye came out of the kitchen. Oh no! I am in deep trouble if Minwoo complains anything about me!!!

M: Are you the manager?

Eh: Yes, I am.

M: I would like to ask why did you hire a stalker here in your cafe?

Eh: Mwo? Our Youngmin a stalker? Aniyo, he's our best barista in a cafe, he's not a stalker.

M: Oh Jinjja? Mian, in that case, I would like cup of cappucino please.

Ym: Having here, or take away?

M: Having here.

'That would be 2800won. Kamasahamnida.' He gave me the exact amount and I placed it into the cash register. 'Please have a seat while I serve you the drink.' I start making his order.

'There you go.' I placed the drink on his table and he took a sip of it. 'Would you mind getting me some sugar?' I nodded and went to get his sugar, then when I returned 'I would like some creamer.' I nodded, when I returned with a cup of creamer. 'Warm water please?' *blood boil* Minwoo..... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

HG: Errr... Youngmin oppa. You overpoured the warm water.

Ym: Oops! Mian... ehehehe..

I went to Minwoo's table and gave Minwoo the water he ordered. He touched the cup and winced in pain 'Ya.' I nodded and look at him 'I told you to get me warm water and you came in with boiling water? You not only stalk me but now you're trying kill me?'

Ym: What exactly is your problem?

M: Everything.

Ym: Oh, jinjja. You'll get it from me soon, watch out.

 

No one's POV

==The next morning==

'Hey girls! Do you know what happened yesterday night?'

'Aniyo. Wae?'

'Our new classmate Minwoo, was humiliated Youngmin infront of his manager'

'Mwo??? To our Youngmin oppa?? This guys is so dead!'

Some of Youngmin's classmates brought Minwoo's table and chair out of the classroom to the backyard. 'He's coming! Everyone act normal!' The class student start acting like nothing happen while Minwoo enters the class. As he entered, he noticed his chair and table is missing 'Strange...' He left the classroom to search for it.

As soon as Minwoo left the classroom, Youngmin had arrived at the school garden to park his bicycle, he noticed Minwoo going out of the school and to backyard. 'Haiz... Where is it?' Minwoo was looking for his table and chair at backyard. as he was serching he could hear laughter coming from his own classroom.

Ym: What happened? Did you lost something.

M: Cut the act, stop preatending to be nice!

Ym: What? Act? Ya, I was just asking you.

M: Oh jinjja? I know you're trying take revenge for what happen last night at cafe. Don't try pity me since I'm now a wangda.

Youngmin was already angered by Minwoo 'Suit yourself' he bang into Minwoo's shoulder and walked away. Not long after, Minwoo found his table and went back to class.

Youngmin's POV

What is wrong with this person? I asked nicely and get the wrong answer in return. I sat still in class until it it ended 'bye' I tapped HyunSeong's shoulder 'Wow, you're fast today.' I smiled and took my bagpack and left the classroom, I rode my bicycle to a flower shop and bought bouquet of flower.

I went to the hospital and went to Kwangmin's ward. Kwangmin, was in his ward reading a comic while his omma was beside him cutting fruits for him.

(Flashback)

Ym: Kwangmin ah. Does your head still hurt?

Kw: Kwenchana, its just a fever I'll be alright soon.

Ym: How would it be alright when you're in the hospital? Liar... Hmm!

Kw: Mianhe. I don't want hyung to worry about me.

Ym: No matter what happen to you, I will always be there no matter what.

(End of flashback)

That memory, its always in me... I hope it's in Kwangmin too. I left a the flower at the doorstep and ran away as fast as I can.

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

U: Eh? Where is this from?

Hyungnim came in with a some flowers, I was surprised from where it came from. He handed over me the flower.

Kw: Did you bought hyung?

U: Ani. I found it at the ward's doorstep.

I took the flower and a note was attached to it 'Kwangmin ah, its me. You may not know who am I but I knew a lot about you. ever since we were young. I hope you are doing well, keep life on track and don't ever give up.'

Kw: Who is this? Theres no name written on it but I'll keep the flower.

L: Yunho ah. Please help me to put it in the vase.

U: Ne. Jeongbu nim.

Kw: Omma. Where are you going? You're dressed in black...

L: Long story. Just wait a while. I'll be back soon.

Kw: Arraso.

Just as omma went out of my ward appa came in, he too was also wearing black. 'Kwangmin ah, where is your omma.' 'She just went out, not long ago.' Appa immediately left my ward.

'Kwangminnie!' A boy about the same age as me came running into my ward, he must be one of my friends but couldn't remember who he was until he touched my palm. I could feel my past all of a sudden 'Jeongmin hyung?' I said his name out suddenly.

Jm: Oh? You could remember me this fast? What about Youngmin?

Kw: Youngmin...Youngmin...Youngmin... I don't know....

Jm: Omona! You can't remember your own twin?

Kw: What twin are you talking about?

 

No one's POV

*bash* *bash* *bash*

'Ahhh! Please stop!'

'You daredevil. Can't get me the money and ask me to stop. I'm gonna kill you tonight' *bash* *bash*

'Oppa! Oppa! Please stop hitting my oppa!'

'Run away! Run as far as you can! Ahhh!!'

Right at that moment its 11.30 pm, Youngmin was in the cafe looking at the sales record but suddenly, Hyangi came in with a girl who was crying really hard.

Ym: Hyangi. What happen?

J: Please help my oppa! He's going to be beaten dead please help him!

Ym: Don't tell me... are you Minwoo's dongsaeng?

J: *Nod*

Ym: Aish! What has Minwoo got himself into this time? Where is he now?

J: Right at park, few meters away from the cafe.

Youngmin immediately ran out of the cafe and immediately. He arrived at the park but he only found the motionless Minwoo on the ground. 'Minwoo! Minwoo! Kwenchana?' Minwoo was partially conscious he only groan in pain. Youngmin rolled up Minwoo's sleeve 'Omo! How did you get this injuries?' He piggybacked Minwoo and went back to the cafe.

Ym: Hyangi! Please get me the first aid box!

Hg: Ne!

J: Ottoke! Oppa! Kwenchana?

Minwoo's POV

'Ahhhhhhh!'

'Do your job properly and stop daydreaming! *slap* *slap*'

'Ahhh! I am wrong, please forgive me.'

'Shut up! If I'm too stupid to take someone in like you! *slap*'

'Appaaa!! Please stop!'

I opened my eyes and realise it was dream, tears start to form out of my eyes immediately after remembering the nightmare I had. Suddenly, I heard a running footstep coming towards me 'Oppa!' Jiyul was standing beside me with a big smile on her face.

M: Jiyul ah... Where am I?

J: We're in Youngmin oppa's home. You're safe now.

Ym: You're awake?

I could see Youngmin in his school uniform and had his bagback on. 'Ummm...' I tried to get up but my wounds on my body hurt. 'Ya, Don't try to move when it hurts. You don't need to go to school today, I'll inform son saeng nim. Just rest alright?' He layed me back to the bed and covered the blanket.

Ym: I you would like to wash up. You can use any clothes in my wardrobe after that. I going to school now, see ya.

He left the apartment, I look around and I notice a picture frame on the table near the bed. I got up and took the picture frame. Youngmin?

 

Youngmin's POV

I finally arrived at school, as I was about to take the stairs up...'Youngmin...' I turned back and saw So hyun.