Chapter 11- Don't look!

Blood brothers

                                                                 ~~**~~Chapter 11~~**~~                                                                 

Previously....

Youngmin's POV

ML: You! How long are you going to spoil this child? We feed and raise him, now he grows up as criminal?

Y: Don't you dare say that about my dongsaeng!

ML: Dongsaeng? Who exactly are you?

Ottoke? Youngmin you pabo. If they found you're not Kwangmin then your chances of bringing him to justice will be a 0% chance. What I need to do is to get his adopted parents trust.

Y: Oh. Aniyo. I was just talking to myself. Appa, I just need your help. Chaebal.

ML: What exactly I can do for you?

Y: Believe in me and everything will be alright. I promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV

I've developed a high fever all of a sudden. I had diffculties when I eat due to my sore throat. Donghyun hyung nim has got no choice but to get doctor to check on my condition.

D: Song sae nim. How is he?

S: He seems very pale. How long has he been in this state? What happened?

D: He fell from 4 level building 2 days ago.

S: Why didn't you bring him into the hospital earlier? His left knee and the wound on his ankle is infected.

D: I really don't know. I thought he would be fine after rest for a few days.

S: What need to do now is to sent him to the hospital.

D: Arraso.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The next morning....

Youngmin is asleep in his cell. The cell doorway open up, the noise woke Youngmin up and he tried to see who is it. It was a police officer.

Officer: Get up.

Y: Wae? Its still so early, I barely slept an hour.

Officer: Someone bailed you out. Just get out of here.

The police officer opened up his cell and led him to the exit. He gave back Youngmin's belongings and went back into the station after that.

J: Ya.

Youngmin heard a familar voice. he turned back and saw Jeongmin which he met in the fencing club. Youngmin haven get to know his name yet. He decided to pretend he knew Jeongmin.

Y: You're the one who bailed me out?

J: Aniyo. I received an unknown phone call telling me to pick you up you from the police station. So I came here. By the way, you look kind of skinnier. Shall we go get something to eat?

==Moments later==

The boys went to a convenience store to get some food. Youngmin went to the ramyun section, he picked out a 5 bowls of ramyun and poured boiling water in it. Soon, the boys settled down. Jeongmin just watch Youngmin eat.

J: You must have been very hungry.

Y: *Sluuuuuurp* Ne. You're not hungry?

J: Aniya. I am fine. Just eat till you're stuffed.

While eating, Youngmin his mobile phone *There's a tiny message. A very tiny one. Please read it.* He had a total of 100 received messages.

Y: Omo...

J: Wae?

Y: Nothing.... Sorry you'll excuse me. I am going to make a call.

Youngmin went out of the convenience store dialed Hyunseong's number on his phone.

H: 'Yo..bo..se..yo....'

Y: Ya Hyungseong. Its me Youngmin.

H: Youngmin??? Youngmin!? Where the hell have you been for the past 2 days!!! I was so worried, you know I saw you lept of the school building and police were chasing you.

Y: Jeongmal? Aniyo. I didn't lept or anything. I was in the hospital. Remember?

H: Now where are you?

Y: I am somewhere safe. I won't be in school till, next week.

H: Oh take care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning....

Kwangmin's POV

(Flashback)

I was being rushed to the hospital, Donghyun hyung nim piggybacked me and brought me into the emergency room. I was layed on the bed by the nurses. 'This way sir'

D: Hyung will be back soon. Just wait alright?

Me: *Nod*

'Paging for doctor Kwon. Doctor Kwon please proceed to the emergency room immediately. I repeat, please proceed to emergency room immediately.'

'Isn't he the criminal? Why is he here?'

'I don't think so. The criminal was caught. How could he be here?

Are they talking about me? Who is the criminal that was caught in my place? Youngmin hyung? I wanted to find him but I don't have the strength to do it. Hyung... just wait a little more. I will find you once I am discharged.

Nurse: Please don't be afraid.  Just breathe and you'll be alseep in no time.

(end of flashback)

D: Kwenchana?

Me: Oh hyungnim. Ne. Kumawo.

*I yah....* his mobile phone rang.

D: 'Yoboseyo?' Sorry please excuse me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mistress Kim's POV

Me: Are you sure Mr Park?

P: Ne. I went through your son Kim Youngmin's full profile. It was true that he had an identical twin named Lee Kwangmin.

This is strange. Youngmin never told me he had a twin I only knew that he was the only oldest children in the orphanage. So the one I met in the cell was Lee Kwangmin? But where did my Youngmin go to?

Me: How long was Lee Kwangmin adopted before Youngmin?

P: From my database. It was said that Lee Kwangmin was adopted a year before Youngmin.

Me: Would you mind giving me Lee Kwangmin's address? I would like to meet him.

P: Ne. Sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone's POV

'Is the job done well?'

'Yes. Madam. I had Kwangmin safe but not much news about Youngmin.'

' Don't need to worry much. I sent someone to bail him out. Here.'

' Mwo? This too much.'

' Its your reward. Take it.'

'Kumawo......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin's POV

After having a heavy meal at the convenience store. I sat at the front seat in the car while Kwangmin's friend drive. I haven get to know his name yet. But I couldn't ask, it might be very awkward. 'We're here.' the car stopped in front of a house.

Me: Where are we?

J: What are you talking about? Its your home, did you got brainwashed in the police station?

Me: Oh mian.

I forgot that I am holding on to Kwangmin's identity, I feel that I was my old Youngmin self 'I am going to school now.' He put on his school blazer, this time, I get to see his name tag. "Lee Jeongmin." Did I read wrong? Jeongmin hyung?' Before I could call out to him, he drove off. Well... maybe next time....

Youngmin, you can do this. I held my breath, here I come! *Ding dong* I pressed the doorbell. No one is at the door. Where are they?

U: Oh Kwangmin ah. You're back?

Me: Who are you?

U: What do you mean who am I? I am your gardener and your playmate. Did you get brainwashed in the police station?

Me: Ani.....by the way.. where is Omma and Appa?

U: They both went out to bring CL to the hospital for some check up. They won't be back until evening so for the time being why not just rest at the cottage behind the house?

Me: Ne. Chaebal.

He led to the cottage behind the house, He placed a mattress on the floor and told me to lie on it. *Yawn* I am kind of sleepy. He sat beside me and massage my shoulders.

U: It must hard on you. Staying in the police station for a few days.

Me: Aniyo... I wanted to do this for him....

I fell asleep immediately.

==Few hours later==

Opened my eyes and look around. I notice I was lying on the bed in an unknown bedroom. I took off the blanket and got out of bed. Where am I? I opened the door and go out of the room.

As soon as I came out.... I saw Kwangmin's adopted noona CL coming out as well. She saw me and stared at me for a few seconds.

CL: You're back? Had a nice holiday over there?

Me: Would you mind your own business?

CL: Piece of sh**...

She rolled her eyes and walk away. Wow.... she's kind of mean on the outside, but I could tell she's a nice person that doesn't know how to express herself well. I walked down the stairs that leads to living room, Kwangmin's adopted parents are over there.

L: Oh Kwangmin you're awake?

Me: Ne. Kwenchana omma.

ML: Have finally learnt your lesson now?

Me: Appa. Were you the one who bailed me?

ML: Aniyo. I don't have that kind of power.

This is kind of strange... Who exactly bail me out? Jeongmin hyung? Not possible... So hyun? I don't know anything about her. Ah. No time to think about that, my focus is now trying to find Youngmin. *Ding dong* a visitor? Kwangmin's adopted omma went to check who is it.

L: Who is it?

K: I am looking for Lee Kwangmin, is he here?

L: Ne. Kwangmin you got a visitor.

A visitor? Who is it? Mrs Lee opened up the door and the visitor start walking in. I had a great shock in my life when I saw Mistress Kim walking in. I covered my face so she won't recognise me. No please don't look at me! Don't look!

K: Lee Kwangmin shi?

L: Kwangmin? What's wrong? Kwenchana?

                                                             ~~**~~Chapter 11 end~~**~~                                                               

Next chapter preview

'Do you find him acting weird lately?'

'He totally changed. What had gotten into him?'

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................