002

The Boy with the Dimple

After dealing with your locker, the both of you headed to your class. As you two were walking, you noticed how the hallway wasn't so busy. The bell suddenly rang, which startled you both. Sumin gasped,"Holy krisus!"

The two of your ran to classroom 2-B and opened the door with a big bang. The teacher, who was in her mid 40s, jumped in fright,"Goodness gracious! You gave me a scare. And who might you be?"

"Song Sumin and Kang Jina at your service!" Sumin winked and linked arms with you. You just gave your teacher a small smile. 

"Im Mrs. Choi. and I will be your homeroom teacher. Says on my attendance sheet I have a student missing and that is Kang Jina. I don't have a Song Sumin. You must be in the wrong class."

The students snickered and whispered amongst themselves. Your big eyes grew wider and you quickly looked at Sumin. She looked surprised herself,"BWOH?!" 

Mrs. Choi glared at her loudness and covered her ears a bit,"Miss Song. You are in the wrong-"

"I know that. Im not stupid." Sumin muttered bitterly. Mrs. Choi narrowed her eyes at her,"Well, that's hard to believe. Now please leave." 

Sumin clicked her tongue and turned to you with a soft smile,"You'll be fine without me. Im just..." Sumin looked at her schedule,"...two doors down. I'll see you at lunch. Stay at your locker...and remember to breathe." 

"Ahem. I believe Miss Kang is big enough to take care of herself." Mrs. Choi crossed her arms impatiently. You pouted at her comment and nodded at Sumin,"I'll see you later." 

Sumin smiled one more time at you before she left you alone. In the front of the class. You gulped as you made eye contact with them. They were all staring at you. You felt your palms sweat.  

Mrs. Choi cleared her voice,"Now that we know who you are. Sit down next to Tao." You sighed in relief when you didn't have to do an indtroduction.

A boy who looked like a panda raised his arm in the air,"Im Tao." You instantly recognized him and two other of his friends. Kris and Luhan. 

Great, it's still embarassing to think about. You sighed and made your way to your seat.

Tao smiled once you sat down,"Hello. Im Huang Zi Tao. Just call me Tao. I remember you from this morning." 

When he mentioned that, you blushed,"N-nice to meet you. Im Kang Jina." Tao nodded and turned back to Mrs. Choi, she was talking about some English author. "Mrs. Choi's a meanie, so don't worry. She always gives students a hard time." 

You nodded at the new information and calmed down a bit. You wondered how Sumin was doing, then noticed Luhan staring at you with his big eyes. When your eyes met, he didn't turn away, instead he gave you a wave.

You waved back and noted to yourself to tell Sumin he was in your class. For now, you just had to deal with four classes until lunch. 

 

The next class was a singing class. You were excited about this since you loved to sing. Sumin always thought it was funny how you were a singer, the best singer she freaking knew, yet you had major stage fright. It really didn't make any sense to you either.

Your teacher was an old woman with grey hair and ancient glasses. She wore this old fashion dress with some funky leggings and one inch heels. 

You sat down in the back row of chairs. Infront of you was a stand, and a half sheet of lyrics. You were confused on why other stands didn't have half sheets, but shrugged the thought away when the old woman tapped her stand with a stick.

"All right." She smiled, making different patterns of different wrinkles on her face appear,"Those with half sheet's stand up." 

Hesitantly you stood up, along with four other students. One was Luhan, and the other was his friend, who you did not know. The other two also students you didn't know. 

"I am Mrs. Lin. I am the vocal teacher. I want those who have half sheets to sing those lines." Mrs. Lin pointed to the boy in the far corner, Luhan's friend. "Name?" 

"Chen." He smiled at her politely. Mrs. Lin nodded,"Sing." 

Chen nodded and started to sing the piece. Chen had a strong, powerful voice. You were amazed at his singing. When he was done, the class and yourself clapped. Chen smiled and sat down. The next person started to sing, it was a girl.

All of you had different songs, but you were lucky that you knew the song you had. Problem, singing for the class. 

Your heart started to pound. Your hands started to shake as the next person sang. Luhan, standing behind you, could see your shaking hands. She's scared?

When the person was done singing, Mrs. Lin pointed to you. "Name?" You gulped and stuttered,"J-Jina. Kang Jina." 

Mrs. Lin smiled at you warmly,"Nervous?" You gave her a little nod. Students scoffed and commented how a singer could be so scared to perform.

Mrs. Lin slammed her stick onto the podium,"There is nothing wrong with being afraid of singing infront of others. Its normal to have fears. But you have to overcome your fears somehow Jina, by singing for us." 

You looked down and played with your fingers. Theres only five lines...only five. Yet I can't do it...How horrible.

"Can I go instead." Luhan stood up. You looked back at him. Luhan looked at you, then to Mrs. Lin,"I'll go." 

Mrs. Lin seemed to understand his sudden proposition and eyed you for a second, then nodded,"Very well. Name young man?"

Luhan smiled brightly,"Luhan. My name is Luhan." You mouthed him a 'thank you' and sat back down. Luhan chuckled and started to sing with ease. You immediately looked back at him. 

Luhan's voice was soft and smooth. You could tell he loved to sing, and he was very very good at it, no doubt there. Are all his friends so talented too? You wondered with awe. 

 

Lunch finally came, making your mood a little better. Your other two classes were math, with a teacher named Mr. Kim, and PE with a tall, bulky teacher named Mr. Lee. 

You stretched your arms a bit, walking down the busy hallways again. You were heading toward your locker to meet up with Sumin. 

I really hope my locker isn't stupid. You prayed and played with the locks again. "Why couldn't the lockers just have locks with keys?" You asked yourself and shook your head. The locker didn't open. 

"You know the trick is to hit it three times." You turned back and saw Luhan smiling at you. Behind him was Chen and Kris. They both gave you a smile. 

"H-hit it three times?" You asked. Luhan nodded and hit your locker just as he said. To your amazement, the locker opened with ease. You giggled and clapped your hands,"It opened!" 

Luhan, Chen, and Kris had amused smiles on their face. To them, you looked like an innocent girl with a pure personailty. 

"Thank you very much Luhan-ssi." You bowed to him. Luhan shook his head,"It's nothing, I had that locker last year thats why." You pursed your lips and nodded, then snapped your fingers,"And thanks for your help in class." 

"Like I said. It's nothing. " Luhan stuck his tongue and patted your head. You blushed at his sudden action,"Umm." Luhan grinned at your reaction. 

"Luhan, don't just touch girls." Chen shook his head and gave you an apologetic smile,"Sorry about him. He's so outgoing and open." You giggled,"Its fine."

You started to feel more comfortable with them, since they seemed like nice people. Realization hit you when you forgot about Sumin,"Omo, Sumin!" 

The three boys looked at each other and shrugged. You looked around for Sumin and saw her running towards you with a big smile,"JINNIE! GUESS WHAAAT!"

Sumin tackled you once again, just like this morning. "Strawberries?" Luhan sniffed the air and looked toward Sumin. 

"I was sooo bored without you! How were you hmm? Make any friends? Did anyone bully you? If so, show me there damn face and I'll beat them harder than their mommas!" You rolled your eyes at Sumin's non-stop talking mouth,"Sumin, I was fine."

"Really? Ok...how was vocal classes? Were you alright?" Sumin searched your eyes. She sighed when you stood quiet,"Jinnie, you must've been so scared..." Sumin hugged you tightly,"Don't worry, I'll buy you some chocolate pudding, I heard it was good."

You laughed,"Ok."

Sumin nodded, then took notice of the  three boys staring at them. Her eyes widened and her face turned red,"YOU!" She pointed at Luhan,"It's you!"

Luhan pointed to himself,"M-me?" Sumin nodded her head,"Omo! Jinnie it's him!!" She whispered to you. Luhan, Chen, and Kris heard her though and looked at each other once again.

"Okay..." Luhan said awkwardly. Sumin suddenly zoomed up to his face, and Luhan's eyes grew bigger,"W-what are you doing?" 

"You really do look handsome close up." Sumin mumbled and smiled at him,"I think Im in love...with YOU!" 

Kris and Chen choked on air and started coughing. Luhan's ears turned red, he was speechless. Sumin winked at him,"Im Song Sumin, better remember that name~! Come on Jinnie Im starving!" 

Sumin linked arms with you and pulled you along. You looked back at the three boys. Aigoo, Sumin is so straight forward. Luhan looks so petrified.

Luhan was still standing still, dazed at what just happened. Chen and Kris were shaking him back to life, but it was no use. He had just been confessed too for the first time ever in his life.

"I didn't even get my first love letter yet...and my first confession...was like that?" Luhan whispered, staring off into space.

Kris shook his head,"That was some girl man. She was cute though..." Chen started to laugh,"Man, I though you were an open person, guess not. Song Sumin is an interesting girl. So is Kang Jina..." 

Kris and Chen looked at each other and smiled,"Let's get going Luhan. The boys are waiting." Each grabbed Luhan's arm and guided him to the cafeteria. "My first confession..." Luhan kept whispering the whole way. 

---------------------------------------------

LOLOLOL.

suhan is getting along just fine right?

don't worry. Layjin will have their moments too~!!!!

le sorreh for mistakes.