033

The Boy with the Dimple

"Jina, wear this dress, quickly!" Your mother held out a silver chiffon dress with beaded sleeves. Your eye's widened,"Oh my..." That dress has been the most prettiest dress your mom has ever given you.

You stood up from your bed and walked over to it,"Mom, it's beautiful."

"You bet your little it is! I just payed a whole bunch of money for our dresses for tonight!" Your mom exclaimed and laid out your dress on your bed. 

You actually couldn't wait to try on this dress,"What's happening?"

"Daejung is throwing another party! And he invited us. We can't decline, sorry, I tried. But your father wants to go. And Daejung hinted we should dress to impress. Its that kind of party. So troublesome."

You nodded and went to try on the dress. The dress felt so soft between your fingers, like air. You felt completely and free inside the dress, but it made your body look gorgeous. It showed your straight shoulders, slender neck, and beautiful collar bones. It fit you perfectly too. 

"Why don't you just become a model." Your mom whined once she saw you in the dress. 

"It's a Reem Acra dress." You mumbled while feeling the dress. Your mom smiled,"It is, one of a kind too. I had her make it perfectly for you. I was waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. And the perfect time has come!" Your mom beamed and came beside you. "Now let's get you ready for this damn party."

Your mother did your hair and make-up herself, professionally done as always. After fixing you up, she put on her dress, Reem Acra as well. Hers was a bit more exposing. Your mother's dress was a sheer, thin material, almost see-through. The only thing that kept her from being exposed completely was the intricate designs and details of the dress. Only possible with Reem Acra. 

"Mom..." You were blow away. Not only did the dress compliment her well, it showed off her amazing body. Her thin waist and thin structure. Not to mention her tall height. A true beauty, that's what your mother was. 

She giggled and pulled you near her,"Do you want Yixing to come with you? I can have a suit sent over!" 

You blushed,"Stop teasing me." 

Your mother only laughed and glanced at the clock, she almost choked,"Oh dear! We're almost late! Come, your father has been waiting!" 

 

The Kim's residence was quite a sight. Lots of big windows around the mansion. Making the house glow in the night from all the lights inside. Your grandparents were riding with you, apparently Mr. Kim invited them too. You were somewhat pleased. 

The white limo stopped and the valet opened the door. You laid your foot out first, your heel clicking against the cement. The valet helped you out the limo and you quickly waited for the rest of your family to come out. 

Your grandmother looked too young for her age in her silver gown. She linked arms with your grandfather, who was still handsome for his age. Your father was looking good in his suit, next to your mother. 

Your grandparents went first, then your parents, then you and your brother, who could not decline to go. Your mother basically pulled him away from CNBlue. 

You giggled and linked arms with him. He sighed,"I don't want to be here."

"Shut it Minhyuk." Your father silenced him. Minhyuk sighed once again. 

Your whole family was greeted inside. A guy lead your family to the huge ball room, and announced your family had arrived. The whole party politely turned to admire your presence, also the time to judge on wealth. Since the Kims were well known and very rich, their guest should be of equal wealth. Or that's how you thought it was played. And you were right.

Right away, eyes scanned you and your family. Of course you left them all speechless. The former founders of one of the well-known companies were presented before them. Your grandmother had her ususal intimidating aura, while your grandpa just had his jolly smile on his face. 

All of you started to make your way past people. You remembered to stand straight and walk with light steps beside your brother. He chuckled at your sudden change of attitude and behavior, but he knew that's because your grandmother was present. One bad move and *snap* end of your life, by her. 

"Daejung!" Your grandfather lead your family toward the handsome party host, with his lovely date Cocoa. Your mother seemed pleased she was still with Mr. Kim, now she had someone she actually knew really well to talk to. 

"Ah! It's an honor to be in your presence your majesties." Mr. Kim joked, and bowed to your grandparents. Your grandfather found in highly amusing, and your grandmother just felt like he had mocked her. She gave him a cold gaze. 

"Stop messing around Daejung! Good grief." Your grandmother snapped at him. Mr. Kim laughed and greeted her with a kiss on both cheeks,"Yes, Auntie. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Cocoa." 

Cocoa was looking stunning in her red silk dress and she gave your grandmother a polite bow,"Good evening Mrs. Kang. It's a pleasure to meet you." 

Your grandmother just nodded,"Mmm." 

Mr. Kim noticed you with your brother,"Oh, hello Jina, Minhyuk. Kai should be around here with his friends, you should go greet them." 

"Ah, yes sir." You bowed your head a bit. You glanced at your family before your brother pulled you away. 

"Geez, what a stuffy crowd. I feel like Im being watched by animals." Minhyuk tugged on his tie. Young ladies noticed the CNBlue member and started to gather together and stare at him.

You slapped his hand,"Yah, don't do that!"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes,"Sorry, mommy." 

You frowned,"You know I act like this because grandma." 

"Yeah, sorry. I'll behave more." Minhyuk chuckled and he escorted you to the food table,"Let's eat. Im starving." 

"I'll just have a few things to eat. I can't look too fat." You mumbled the last part, and Minhyuk heard you,"Cut the crap Jina. Who cares what people think." You sighed,"I know...but I can't help it in a place like this." 

Minhyuk poured you some punch and you took little sips. He grabbed a small crystal plate and put some snacks on it,"We'll share, since I have to watch what I eat too. But just wait till dinner comes. Then I'll pig out." 

You giggled and took a bite of a grape. You looked around the gigantic ballroom for Kai. You wanted to talk to him, but having his friends around made you not want to. You were somewhat scared of them, and you really didn't trust them. 

Kai was outside, with his friends and a group of girls. The queenkas perhaps? You thought. Maybe Hana's there too...

Kai spotted your back. He thought you looked amazing in that dress and suddenly left his friends to walk to you. You ate another grape, while Minhyuk was busy eating more of the snacks. He didn't notice Kai pull you away. 

"Hey, beautiful. Are you less grumpy now?" Kai smirked. He definitely liked that dress on you. 

You frowned a bit, but then shook your head,"No, Im okay. Sorry about that. I was having a bad day cause of your friend." 

Kai laughed,"It's fine. I gave Chanyeol a good scolding. Come on, I'll finally introduce you to my other friends." Kai pulled your arm and started dragging you to his friends. You tried to pull away,"No, it's fine."

"Why?" Kai pouted. 

"I don't think I'll match your friend's taste." You muttered. Kai wouldn't take no for an answer and pulled you. 

"Guys! Meet my friend Kang Jina." Kai announced to his friends, who all turned to you. You gave them a shy grin and tried to hide behind him. Their stares were freaking you out in the inside. You didn't feel comfortable. You felt like a exotic animal being observed. 

"Kang Jina?" A girl with big eyes and medium long hair stared at me curiously. "Who is she Kai? New playmate?"

You couldn't help but glower at that comment,"Excuse me?"

"Hana. Be nice." Kai growled lowly at her. He looked at you,"I'll get you some more punch." Kai left with your cup before you could tell him to stay. You glanced at his friends, who didn't bother hiding their snide glares. 

"You're Hana." You muttered to the girl with big eyes.

"Yeah, and?" Hana scoffed at you while taking a sip of champagne. Her dress was awfully tight around her petite body, but she had the face of a doll. 

"Nothing." You quickly shook your head. Is this the girl Sehun really likes? 

"Nice dress...where'd you get it?" Hana commented as she eyed your dress with envy. All the girls did. And all the boys stared at you exposed chest. 

You blushed heavily,"Reem Acra made it for me." 

"Reem Acra? The Reem Acra?! Ugh! I asked her to make me dress for my 18th birthday, that old hag turned me down." Hana growled and gripped her champagne glass. "How'd you get her to make your dress?"

"M-My mom knows her." You mumbled shyly. Hana frowned deeply and didn't hide her mean glance at you. You tried to ignore her.

"Well this is quite the surprise. You're a little rich princess. Granddaughter of the respected founders of Kang Corporations and Industries. Daughter of the famous lawyer Kang Jihoo and supermodel Nara. And the younger sister of CNBlue's Minhyuk. This is a surprise." Baekhyun his lips in delight.

Suho raised a brow, making him look charismatic,"Why are you hanging around with people at such a lower status than your own?"

You stayed quiet. His friends nodded in agreement. 

"True, and you got a scholarship? Why need one? You can just buy your whole tuition easily." D.O tilted his head to the side,"Interesting." 

"But why is she hanging around those losers?" Chanyeol sneered at you with a mean smirk. He walked closer to you and you stiffened up. He came close to your ear,"I think I know why you stay with that Lay guy...good ?" Kai's friends heard and started chuckling.

"Only reason to stay with that poor guy. Shoot, I do the same." A girl with long red hair snickered. The queenkas all giggled. "Just like Hana and that other boy, Sehun?"

Hana giggled with a glint in her eyes,"Oh, Im working on it."

Your anger finally snapped and you glared at Chanyeol and Kai's friends,"The nerve of you people. Don't you dare insult my Yixing or Sehun! Yixing's a far more better man than any of you here, and so is Sehun! And you, little , don't you play with Sehun like he's your toy. He has feelings." You felt surprised you got the courage to say something like that to Hana. But Sehun was your friend, not a toy to be played around with like a rag doll.

Hana let out another scoff,"Shut up. Who are you to order me around? The boy wants my attention, so Im giving it to him. He's lucky Im even talking to him! It's so obvious he wants me. But, what can you do?"

"What can she do?" A cold voice started walking towards you, heels clicking on the ground. You knew that voice and turned around. "She can't do much, yet. But I can." 

"Grandmother, mom." You whispered. Your mother didn't have a happy expression while she stood beside your frightening grandmother. 

Chanyeol and Kai's friends stop laughing, and a cold breeze filled the air. Your grandmother walked in front of you, and saw your tears threatening to fall. 

"Who dares belittle my granddaughter? Some little no good scum like you? Please, who do you think you are? Little kings and queens? My Jina is like a empress to you lowlifes. Don't think of yourself higher than her, think of yourselves ten times lower beneath the ground before you compare status with a Kang. Threatening one isn't so smart either. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to mess with someone bigger than you." She gave them a snicker and put her arms around you. 

She started pulling you away from the group and made a remark out loud,"Jina, why are you haning with such low status scum? Didn't I tell you to associate with the best only?"

Chanyeol and his friends watched you three leave speechless. Your mother stopped in her tracks and turned around,"You're all ugly too! Hmph." Before she filpped her hair and continued walking beside you. 

Kai was pushed aside by your mom lightly, she gave him a small smile. He looked confused and he saw your hurt expression. Instantly he knew what happened. Time to face his friends.

 

Once you were inside, your grandmother and mother pulled you to the bathroom. Your mom grabbed some tissue and patted your tears,"Sweetheart stop crying, or you'll make mommy cry."

"Nara!" Your grandmother hissed. Your mom just sniffed and continued to pat your eyes. Your grandmother sighed,"Stop crying. You'll look like a mess. And we don't need people gossiping."

"Mother, she can't help it." Your mom defended you. 

"No, grandma's right. I can't keep crying. It's just that Im so mad at those people. So, horrible." You sniffed and wiped your eyes softly. You glanced up at your grandma and mom with a happy smile,"Thank you for defending me."

"You're my granddaughter. And a Kang should never be insulted by people like that. Hmph, they didn't deserve to be standing next to you. They should be honored you're even talking to them." Your grandmother raised her head proudly. "We only associate-"

"With the best." You finished her off. 

Your grandmother had a pleased smile on her face, before it went back to a frown,"So, you have a boyfriend." 

Your smile disappeared as well and you couldn't lie to her,"Yes. I do grandma."

"And...I hear he's of lower status." She repeated Baekhyun's words and emphasized them. You and your mother glanced at each other before you nodded,"Yes, grandma. He's not the richest in money or power. But he's rich in heart! He's so sweet and kind, and you'll love him! He works hard too. I swear you'll like-"

"Enough." Your grandmother raised her hand. She stared at you for a few seconds,"I'd like to meet him. For lunch. At our house. Tomorrow." 

"At the main house? T-Tomorrow?" You stuttered. Your mom bit her lips.

She nodded,"Yes, unless you want it to be a dinner with you father and grandfather? Im sure they'd love to interrogate him along with me."

"NO!" You and your mother yelped.

Your mother shook her head,"No, no, no, no! Jihoo would kill that kid and find a way to throw him in prison!" You gasped and covered your mouth,"And grandpa would just bully him for fun!...Alright, I'll tell Yixing tomorrow." 

"Yixing? Chinese?" Your grandmother muttered. You nodded in response. She huffed,"Then it's settled. Now, let's get back and report what had happen to your grandfather and father." 

"No!" You and your mom chorused once again. Your grandmother tiredly sighed,"Why not? Those kids deserve severe punishment!"

"Grandmother, please." You begged with your eyes. She sighed,"Fine. But, don't you dare talk to those people ever again. They're not worth your time and air. Let's go." She shuffled out of the bathroom first, then you and your mother followed her. 

"I've never seen grandma so scary. And I usually see her scary side, but not this scary." You mumbled to your mom. 

She giggled,"I did. The same thing happened to me a long time ago when I went to my first party as a newlywed with your father. Oh, you should have seen the other people. I bet they started crying once they reached home." 

 


 

heeey y'all~ so i introduced Hana. 

what a right? lololol

go grandma and mama~!!

she told their asses and got them in place aha~

now, it's time for grandma to interview yixing. 

kai needs new friends.

now for Jina's mom's dress by Reem Acra:

reem-acra-spring-2013-rtw--large-msg-134

Jina's dress is to die for:

Reem Acra's gown on Olivia Wilde ugh. (so gorgeous!! i want!!)

olivia-wilde-reem-arca.jpg

Olivia%252BWilde%252B60th%252BPrimetime%

Olivia+Wilde+in+Reem+Acra.jpg

REEM ACRA IS AMAZING. I LOVE HER DRESSES SO FREAKING MUCH.

But her dresses are at least over $1000 and up!! . 

bye y'all

tumblr_lhuqum6QQJ1qcpkvro1_400.gif