029

The Boy with the Dimple

It was Valentines Day. The day for all the smooching and delicious delicacies to be handed out. You and Sumin spent the whole day making your chocolates/cookies the day before. Both of you worked hard. Even your mother and Donghae helped out. 

You and Sumin were walking to school like usual. Sumin was carrying Luhan's gift bag and you carried Lay's. You reached the gates of the school...or so you thought. 

"Whoa." You and Sumin were out side the school, watching the swarm of girls. Girls from different schools even!

Sumin gaped at the large crowd of girls,"Where the hell did these girls come from?"

"I don't know." You shrugged while eyeing all the screaming girls.

Sumin tapped one of the girls,"What are you doing at our school?"

The girl scoffed at Sumin,"What else? For Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho, and D.O oppas! Who else would we give our chocolates too?! Don't you have chocolates to give them?"

You and Sumin both shook your heads,"We have boyfriends." 

The girl and her friends shook their heads,"How could you have boyfriends when there are guys like them at your school?" They turned back to the crowd. 

Suming glared at her back,"So damn rude! Luhan is the iest man I know!"

You pouted a bit,"Yixing is very good looking to me." 

"I am, aren't I?" A voice whispered near your ear. 

"Aiya!" You screamed and jumped. 

Exo-M started laughing and they high-fived each other.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Sumin crashed onto Luhan and gave him a big smooch on the cheek. Luhan chuckled and gave her a warm hug,"Thank you babe."

You clicked your tongue, and headed towards Lay. You greeted him with a little peck on his cheek,"Happy Valentines Day Yixing, and don't ever scare me like that again! My heart almost stopped!"

Lay smiled when he saw the pink bag decorated with red and white hearts in front of him,"Im sorry, but don't I make your heart stop everyday?" You felt yourself melt like ice cream when he said such sweet words. You gave him a little hit and Lay chuckled.

He took it from you and glanced inside the bag,"Thanks Jina for the chocolates...but what are they?" The Chocolate Chip cookies looked a bit too fat. 

You giggled,"They're Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sumin and I were experimenting while baking yesterday. They're really delicious."

Lay grinned,"I trust your word."

"Well, I don't." Luhan eyed the cookies,"I know Sumin can't cook anything for her life." 

Sumin pouted and slapped his chest, then took the bag away from him,"Then I'll give it to Sehun then! I know he'd like them." Luhan's eyes widened and he grabbed his gift bag back,"MINE!"

You and Lay just shook your head at Luhan's childish behavior.

Kris sighed,"They're perfect for each other." 

"Definitely." Tao nodded with a happy smile. 

"So, how the hell are we gonna get back inside?" Chen stated while looking at the mass of female bodies. He scoffed and cleared his throat,"Excuse me!" 

A few girls looked back with irritated expressions, but soon their jaws dropped. Their eyes widened,"W-who are they?!" They whispered to each other. 

Exo-M started to make their way pass the crowd of girls. Lay and Luhan covered the two of you, so you wouldn't be hurt. 

"These girls are crazy." Xiumin struggled to push past the girls. 

Once the coast was clear, all of you were able to breathe easily. You fixed your hair a bit and helped Sumin with hers. 

"Yeah, they're definitely crazy." Chen shook his head and checked himself,"Im still in one piece. Great."

"Girls can be so scary." Kris muttered. 

"Oh right." You took out small bags. "Here, for you guys." You handed out the four bags to the rest of the guys. The four boys cried with happiness. 

"Jina! You're so the best girl space friend ever!" Chen squeezed you with a happy smile. You patted his back softly,"You're welcome. I hope you guys enjoy them."

"I love you." Tao cooed.

Xiumin bit into the cookie,"Same."

Kris laughed,"Jina has a lot of admirers. But thanks Jina, we don't really recieve chocolates from girls." 

Sumin pouted,"Awe, why?"

"Cause we're different. And we're not popular." Luhan shrugged his shoulders,"It's not like we're anything special."

"Hey! Im pretty handsome!" Chen argued, obviously insulted. 

"But you guys are pretty handome." You agreed with Chen. He gave you a grateful smile.

Lay chuckled,"That's nice of you to think so, but it's true. We're not that really that great looking compared to Kai and his group of friends. We don't come from good families or have money."

You and Sumin looked at each other, small unhappy frowns present. Both of you had a hard time believing the Exo-M boys weren't good looking.

"Well, we think you're good looking. Just as much as those kingkas! Maybe even better! I know Luhan is." Sumin said in a matter-of-fact voice, hugging his arm tightly. Luhan sighed, but he didn't hide his happy smile. 

Lay wrapped his arm around your shoulder and showed you a grin as well. It made him happy how you called him handsome.

 

While walking down the hallway, the  hallways of the school were packed with a bunch of girls (from your school this time). 

Squealing girls started to jump around and hold out their boxes of chocolates in the air. You were shoved left and right. Lay had to make sure you weren't being trampled on. He wrapped his arm around your waist while he lead you down the hallway.

"Ouch! Watch it!" Sumin growled at a girl who hit her in the face with a bag. Sumin rubbed her forehead. Luhan had a frown on his face as he softly grabbed Sumin's chin and tilted her head up. He hecked her forehead and pouted,"There's a little scratch."

"Really?" Sumin whined and tried to find her mirror in her bag. You gasped and looked through your own bag for a band aid. Sumin groaned once she saw the scratch. 

You nudged Luhan and held out the Hello Kitty bad aid. Luhan shook his head and held out his own band aid, a regular one, but you shook your head and pulled him closer. 

"She only uses Hello Kitty band aids, ever since we were kids. Only Hello Kitty band aids. It'd be better if you kiss it too." You hinted with a smile. You handed him the band aid and went back beside Lay, who gladly welcomed you back into his arms.

Luhan cleared his throat. Sumin stopped looking into the mirror and glanced up at Luhan. He pushed aside her hair and placed the band aid on her scratch, then leaned down and kissed it. 

Sumin blushed and stared at Luhan. He was flushed as well and avoided her eyes,"All better."

You laughed along with the boys and continued walking. The girls in the hallways were getting worse and worse. And you saw why, the kingkas were in the middle of the hallway. 

"Are you serious? Does the hallway belong to them?!" Chen sneered while eyeing the kingkas. 

Kris looked around for another way to go through and sighed,"For now, they do." 

"This is stupid. We're going to be late." Sumin mumbled. Luhan smiled down at her and kissed her head. 

"Looks like we'll have to squeeze through." Xiumin said, a little annoyed since there wasn't any space at all. "This is why I hate Valentines day here."

"Same here." Tao grumbled and he started to push his way past more girl,"Excuse me! Move it! Make way!" 

You all started to follow the tall maknae as he shoved girls, softly of course, away to make a path. Lay was behind you, making sure you were walking fine, his hands were on your hips and you felt like the room became an oven.  You tried not to pay too much attention, but it was kind of hard not to.

"Yah! Can't you guys do this outside the building!?" You heard Tao growl. 

The kingkas all scoffed at Tao and completely ignored him. Tao grew frustrated and felt like punching each and every one of them in the face, even though he didn't use violence a lot. 

Kai surprisingly apologized to Tao,"Sorry, but this is out of our hands. They're always like this and we don't really know how to control them."

"CONTROL ME IN BED OPPA!" A random voice from the crowd shouted with no shame. Kai winced with a shudder and gave Tao a look,"Told you."

"That..." Luhan gagged.

"...is gross." Sumin finished off. 

Lay wanted to cover your ears, scared you'd hear more disgusting comments, but you seemed contempt and calm. Or so he thought. Inside you were amazed by that sudden confession, or that's what you called it, since you didn't really know what to say about that. 

Kai saw how all of you were getting squished with the girls and couldn't take it anymore. He raised his voice to the girls, since he couldn't really catch their attention with his full hands,"Girls, please, be more calm. The hallway is too crowded for other students to pass, so let's move this to the cafeteria!" 

As the kingkas started to move toward the cafeteria, the girls started to rush forward with them, following their kingkas close behind. 

"It's amazing how much they're so loved." Xiumin shook his head while watching the hallway become empty within seconds. Girls sure were scary to him. 

Chen sighed in relief,"Im just glad that we don't have to deal with that problem. Even though I way more handsome." Luhan rolled his eyes at Chen, who ignored him.

"Thank God that's over with." Kris let out an exhausted sigh out,"Let's get to class while we still can." 

You and Sumin lingered behind them, deep in thought. The boys chatted freely between themselves. The two of you watched him closely.

"How can they not have fans?" Sumin shook her head, displeased.

You nodded your head,"I know. They're just has handsome as those kingkas. It amazes me how some girls don't even know who they are!"

Sumin shrugged,"I guess money and status has everything to do with it huh? I mean, we are in a well-known academy. These girls are all rich princesses. Just like youself of course." You smacked Sumin for that last sentence.

"Hey! Im not a rich princess." You pouted. Deep down it was true. With all the connections your parents had and the fact your parents were well known, you had a high-class status. "Same goes for you!" You shot back at Sumin. Since her parents were pretty much famous dancers.

"Me? How am I a freaking princess?" Sumin raised her nose in the air. You just rolled your eyes at her action and didn't even bother to answer her.

Sumin frowned,"Hey! Don't do that! Answer me this instant!" 

You just stuck your tongue out and kept on walking. Sumin groaned and quickly caught up with you,"I am not." 

"Are too."

"Am not."

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

The boys stopped walking and talking and just eyed the both of you girls. You both looked like sisters, bickering over a pair of shoes. Luhan and Lay glanced at each other, a little worried.

"Girls." Kris started off. But you both didn't pay him any attention. He was getting a bigger headache. "GIRLS!"

The both of you shut up and stared at him,"WHAT?!" 

Kris and the boys flinched,"U-Uh... is there a problem?"

"No." You both chorused with crossed arms and kept staring at the taller boy. 

"Is that so? Alright then." Kris cleared his throat and started walking. The boys got shivers all of a sudden and followed their friend. Luhan and Lay stayed behind and eyed you girls. 

"What?" Sumin asked. 

"Nothing." Luhan answered. 

"What's the matter with you two?" It was Lay's turn to ask a question. He looked at you for an answer. 

Sumin sighed and nudged you,"Why are they assuming we have a problem?"

You shrugged your shoulders,"I don't know." 

You and Sumin linked arms and walked ahead of your two confused boyfriends,"Boys are so weird."

"Hey, is there more cookies left?" Sumin gasped.

"Yeah! Let's save it for lunch though. We can have milk with it too!" You snapped your fingers at your idea. 

"What?" Luhan ran his fingers through his soft hair. "We're weird?! Come on!" 

Lay chuckled as he watched you two laughed together like nothing was ever wrong,"We've been clueless with girls for so long, we don't even know the difference between a fight or a harmless disagreement."

"Girls are so weird! Moody! And how could there be such a loud voice in a tiny body?" Luhan cried in frustration has he threw his hands in the air. "I give up. I think Valentines day makes girls crazy, just like a full moon with lunatics. Come on, let's go." 

Lay had a smile on his face and he patted Luhan's sulking shoulders,"Cheer up man. At least we got some chocolates this year."

 


 

hi guys~ miss me? :D

It's summer, so Im gonna update a lot!

But the past week, I've been sick. again.

It's cause i went to a bonfire on the last day of school and got dared to jump in the cold ocean. damn you ocean.

BUT I AM BACK. oh yeaah

so much crap is happening, and I've been missing out again. wtf. 

love you guys <4

-panda