039

The Boy with the Dimple

Night surrounded the old school. The only source of light was the fire. You all huddled close to each other, making sure there weren't that much gaps between all of you. The darkness hugged each and everyone of you as the wind kept making long wailing sounds. 

The fire flickered, making crackling noises. Chen's smooth voice spoke softly.

abandoned_school102copy.jpg

"This school had many things wrong with it. The main problem, was one class. Class 3-c. There was one year when bad things kept happening to the students. Different students all experienced bad things. It was like that class was cursed. As things kept happening, the more insane the students got. It got so bad, students started killing themselves."

"Omo." Baekhyun whimpered with his eyes shut. 

"One by one...people started dying. The school didn't know what to do. Their students in class 3-c kept killing themselves. They didn't know what was wrong with them. Then, the remaining students snapped. Not only did their students go crazy, the teacher in the class became crazier. She was young, I heard, and was mentally unstable. One day, with the last students, she locked the class and grabbed her sharp, silver scissors..."

Chen snapped a twig with his foot, making everyone jump in their seats. Only Baekhyun and you screamed. You dug yourself in Lay's arms and carefully watched Chen. He smirked evily.

"She cut them all up. One by one. The students watched their mad teacher cut their fellow classmates up into pieces, watching and watching. They couldn't escape, and could only watch...until it was their turn..."

D.O felt like throwing up, but held it in,"That's disgusting."

"That's not the only year that faced trouble. Few years later a girl was being bullied in the class. Ahn Minhee. The class isolated her for unknown reasons. Treated her like trash. The old man said she went crazy herself. She said she saw things in the class room. Body parts on desks. A lady with bloodied scissors. Dead kids everywhere. No one believed her. Everyday she'd see these things, they knew she could feel them, hear them, see them. The dead kids never left her alone. There was always someone watching her. Minhee couldn't ignore them, she tried, but it just got worse. So bad...they even followed her home."

Goosebumps crawled over everyone, and everyone's breathing slowed as Chen continued to tell the dark tale. 

"How could she not go crazy? During class, the dead kids taunted her. Kept telling her she'd come play with them soon. Minhee confronted those dead kids one day after school was closing. Saying she didn't care. They were all fake! Just her imagination getting the best of her. The next day, Minhee didn't show up. She disappeared. No one knows what happened to her. Then a strange smell started appearing in the class. It smelled vile and horrible, so bad the students couldn't even stay in the room no longer than a minute. The teacher and other staff searched the room for the source of the foul odor. They searched everywhere, but one place. The teacher slowly opened Minhee's desk."

*CLAP* Chen slammed his hands together.

Baekhyun, you, and this time Hana screamed. 

Chen smirked once again.

"Minhee's body was cut up into pieces, just like those dead kids. Her head serperated from her torn up body. All inside her tiny desk. The school, again, didn't know what to do. Minhee's parents were notified of their daughters body. The school investigated this, but could never find the culprit. They did, however, find a pair of silver, sharp scissors, next to Minhee's head. Policed traced fingerprints of one person. The dead teacher. But how was that possible...she was dead."

Hana bit her lips nervously and felt like crying a river of tears. You covered your mouth and hid your face once again in Lay's chest. Even some of the boys were hugging each other closely. Sumin buried her face behind Luhan's head. 

"More years keep passing, and someone dies, and they're all related to that room. Class 3-c. Deaths kept happening, they had to shut down the school. People of this area all know about class 3-c. They know about the dead class. Schools all over Seoul hear about this school. They all send their problem students to this exact place, just for their own pleasure of teaching these kids a lesson. Of course, like I said before...one person always goes missing. But, just for one day. When they're found...they're crazy." Chen whispers the last words. 

Everyone gulps and shuffles in their seats. 

"They say they've seen the dead class. They've been with the dead class. They've played with the dead class. I hear they make you play a game. If you win, you survive. But you're scarred mentally forever. If you lose, you die...So far, everyone who has gone missing come back the next day...except this one person,  Kim Ryuhyun. He never came the next day. The people he came with searched for him all over the school. They tried to avoid class 3-c, scared the story of the dead kids wasn't real...sadly, they all started to believe, when they found Ryuhyun's body in the same exact desk of Ahn Minhee's. And as Ahn Minhee, Ryuhyun's body was found in bloody pieces. Kim Ryuhyun had lost the game...so far, no one has come to this old school in years. Decades even...until now. Us. Now, tonight or even tomorrow...someone here will disappear and play the game." 

Chen eyed everyone closely.  

It became silent. Everyone glanced at each other. Wondering who'd be the one to disappear. Something snapped and everyone screamed. 

You, Sumin, Hana, Baekhyun, and now Tao started to cry. 

Lay's chest felt like he'd explode from that stupid story, and he tried to calm you down as he wiped your face. You blubbered words and wouldn't stop crying.

Sumin cried out loudly and was clinging to Luhan. He sighed and gave up calming her down, so he just hugged her and cooed soft words into her ears. 

Hana was crying by herself. Damn was she scared. She couldn't stop her tears from falling and she started to shake. How the hell was she going to sleep tonight?! Arms wrapped around her and warmth started to embrace Hana. Hana blinked away her tears and found Sehun hugging her. "W-What are you doing?"

"You're crying...and you're scared." Sehun muttered. Hana cried once again, this time it wasn't because she was scared, and she hugged Sehun tightly. 

"I-I can't even cry properly!" Baekhyun wiped his tears with a hoarse voice. Suho just patted his back. While Chanyeol clung to Xiumin, who just sat still. Too scared to move.

Kris patted Tao's head,"Stop crying Zitao! You're not going to disappear."

A big yawn came from Chen's mouth as he stood up and stretched,"Well, while y'all are crying over who's going to die next, Im going to bed...cause IT AIN'T GONNA BE ME~! Later dead folks!" Chen saluted then disappeared into his tent. 

It became silent before everyone started panicking. You three girls started to cry together.

"How are we going to pee?!" Sumin wailed and that made you three girls cry louder.

"H-how are we going to take our showers tonight?" You stuttered.

"The dead kids will watch us and be there too!" Hana gripped her hair. 

The three girls looked at all the boys, who were staring back. 

 

"Are you sure you girls don't need help scrubbing your backs?" Chanyeol howled. 

"NO!" All three of you screamed. 

Lay, Luhan, and Sehun smacked Chanyeol's head. 

"Well, you're right. Cause Minhee, Ryuhyun, and the dead class is there helping them guys." Chen snickered. 

That did it and you girls quickly ran out the showers screaming, wrapped in your towels. Hair dripping with soap. You ran to Lay, Sumin ran to Luhan, and Hana just ran to Sehun. 

"Whoa." Chen gasped,"I should do this more often." 

Kris growled and slapped his head hard,"Look what you did!"

"I know! Good job." Chanyeol whispered. 

"Oh my God they're in towels only! Is this allowed?!" Tao covered his eyes but peeked through his fingers.

"Alright! Enough p-peeking at the girls!" Luhan snapped, he looked to Sumin,"Baby, you have to go back inside and finish." Sumin shook her head,"The d-dead class is there!"

"Sumin, babe, you have Jina and Hana with you. Hurry so you girls won't stay there that long." Luhan tried to push Sumin back inside the showers. 

"Jina, Luhan's right. You've got to finish. You can't sleep with soap in your hair." Lay softly mumbled. You glanced back inside the dim lit showers. The lights flickered and you just stayed in the same spot. "Come on, we're all out here waiting for you. We won't let anything happen to you girls." Lay softly led you to the door of the showers. 

"Hana, go." Sehun lightly shoved Hana to the door with Jina. Hana looked back at him with worried eyes and grabbed onto you. Sumin did the same and you three girls walked back inside together. 

"Oh, by the way, watch out for that teacher in the corner." Chen sang by the door and Lay slapped his hands over his mouth. Lay glared at him,"I swear, if Jina starts crying, I will make you cry instead."

"LAY!"

"LUHAN!"

"SEHUN!"

All the boys groaned and glared at Chen. He couldn't help but laugh,"S-sorry."

 

"Okay, now go sleep." The boys  tiredly stood outside your tent. All three of you pouted and shook your head,"Can't we sleep together outside?"

"NO!" The boys shouted.

"Sumin, it's cold. We're all going to get sick. Just go to sleep." Luhan whined, trying to keep his eyes open. 

All the boys were tired. Because of Chen's little trolling, you girls took longer to finish your shower since you didn't want to go back in. The only way that happened was when all the boys went and checked the showers to see if it was safe. Then after that, they still had to stay with you girls because you had to brush your teeths, dry your hairs, and other stuff.

Then it was their turn to shower and do their nightly routines. Chen being Chen, trolled the hell out of Baekhyun, D.O, and Tao. Causing their showering to be longer. That was bad because that meant you girls had to wait outside the showers for them, alone.

In the end, the boys were all cranky and tired. Now they had to deal with you three girls, again.

"Jina." Lay pulled you close to him. You could smell his shampoo, it calmed you down a bit. "Again, you're with Sumin and Hana. And all our tents are surrounding your tent. Nothing's going to get you or scare you. We'll chase those bad ghosts away, so just sleep." You had a small frown on your face, but you nodded. Lay smiled and gave you a sweet kiss,"Now, goodnight."

You sighed and crawled into the tent, which was lit up like a lighthouse from all the flashlights and lanterns inside, some of the boys gave you their flashlights, for 'safety' purposes. Chen was forced to make up a fact that the dead class didn't like too much light. 

"See, Jina easily listened! Now go to sleep Song Sumin!" Luhan saw Sumin's frightened eyes and he pulled her into a comforting hug,"Don't worry. If something happens I'll be the first one here to get you. Plus, my tents right next to yours. Be a big strong girl, okay baby?" Luhan smiled at Sumin and kissed her goodnight as well. 

Sumin pouted and crawled inside,"Come on Hana." 

Hana looked at all the guys. They nodded,"Don't worry. We're here. Go to sleep." They all sounded like dead zombies. Kai smirked and shoved Sehun to Hana. He saw how he comforted her and saw that Sehun still cared for her, even though he didn't know why. But seeing how vulnerable Hana was, he couldn't let her be alone. 

Sehun sighed and patted her head,"Sleep well." Hana looked at him, she couldn't figure out why he had been so nice to her. Though she was a little happy he still cared for her. She gave him a small smile, before climbing into the tent. 

"Finally." Suho mumbled. 

"Oh, did you see that dead girl over-"

"KIM JONGDAE!" Luhan, Lay, and Sehun growled. 

"Sorry, sorry. I'll stop." Chen snickered and went to his tent. "Let's go my dear D.O and Baek~! Ready for round two of the dead class?"

D.O and Baekhyun gulped.

Baekhyun shook his head."I can't go. I won't live, I just won't live."

"Who is this guy?! He has no mercy!" D.O felt like he'd faint all over again. 

"Damn, that for them." Kris shook his head,"Yah, Kim Jongdae, I don't want to hear anymore screams from anyone! Got it?!"

"Aweeee. That's gaaaaaay." Chen called from the tent. Inside the tent, you could hear someone get hit by pillows.

 

 


 

rppppppppp.gif

tumblr_m7q467TuqY1r8t2i0o1_400.gif

 

good luuuord. I can't sleep tonight. damn. 

night~!

<5

that is a good gif for this chapter...

excuse my mistakes if there are any~