024

The Boy with the Dimple

The rest of the week, you either skiied with Kai down the mountain slopes, had tea and shopped with your mother and grandmother, or had some quality time with your grandfather. But with that, it was time to head home. You were definitely excited. You had the rest of the week with your friends.

You bought them some souvenirs, mostly food and keychains. But, you were sure they'd love them. Once you reached home you crashed onto your bed. Jet lag took over your whole body. Right when the plane landed your parents went right back to work. You weren't surprised by that, but pitied them because they must have been tired.

Lay was happy you were back home. He couldn't wait till he saw you. Who knew a week would make him feel like a whole month. He was definitely deprived of your existence, or as Sumin put it. The boys and Sumin teasing him made it more horrible for him. So, Sumin demanded that everyone meet up at your house to go surprise you. 

"Are you sure we should bother her? She must be tired." Tao pouted at Sumin. She nodded,"Don't worry! She should be fine."

Sumin went to ring the door bell. Lay was anxious to see you. He didn't want to bother you either, but he just couldn't help but see you. Maybe you'd be happy and still full of energy to see them...and him.

You slowly sat up from your bed and scratched your head. You looked around in confusion and groaned. You just got back at 2 a.m and only had a few hours of sleep. You slowly walked down the stairs to the door, not knowing it could be your friends and boyfriend, so you didn't bother to check yourself in the mirror.

"Maybe we should come back?" Kris asked. 

The door swung open and they were greeted by you, who didn't look that good. Your hair was tangled in all sorts of places, you were still wearing your outfit from the flight, which was now wrinkled, and fatigue was written all over your face. You did not look pretty.

"J-Jina? Is that you?" Chen joked. 

Everyone slapped Chen and gazed back at you. Sumin slowly went to greet you with a hug. She shook you a bit since your eyes were closing. "Y-Yah! Kang Jina! Wake up!"

You blinked,"Mmm."

You started to realize they weren't part of your dream and gasped and patted your face. Exo-M gave you wary smiles,"H-Hi Jina."

Lay's eyes were widened as he stared at you. He's never seen you so disheveled. "H-Hey, long time no see?" He tried not to look so surprised.

You screamed and ran to your room. You cursed Sumin, since you knew she was the one who planned this visit as your scrubbed your hair then face at the same time in the shower. 

Putting on a fresh shirt and some shorts, you waltzed back down the stairs with your hair slightly wet. Exo-M and Sumin were lounging in your living room waiting for you. 

"There she is! Totally recognizable." Chen smirked. Lay slapped him hard on the head,"Shut up Chen."

You blushed at Chen's comment and eyed Sumin,"If I knew you were all going to visit the day I got back, I would've gotten ready. Sadly, I was sleeping when you all showed up."

Sumin laughed,"Sorry~!" You just narrowed your eyes at her.

You sat beside Lay and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder,"Good morning to you then. How was your trip?"

"Morning." You greeted him with a smile. You got comfortable in his arms and started to summarize your trip abroad,"Well, it was cold there too! Snow everywhere! And it was actually pretty fun. I went skiing with Kai, shopped around, and just had a good time with my grandfather. Kai was a pretty nice guy on the trip."

"Is that so? He didn't do anything to you? Like lock you in a room and tie you up? Or feed you something making you knock out and doing all these dirty stuff to you?" Chen asked you, leaning closer to you everytime he asked a question. 

You slowly shoved his face away with your finger,"No. He was just a normal guy. Sometimes acting flirty, but it was harmless. I don't think he's a bad guy, he's quite caring." 

Kris frowned,"That does not sound like Kai."

"Well, maybe the Kai you're talking about isn't the real Kai." You shrugged your shoulders. The boys nodded their heads, slightly agreeing with you, but they still didn't trust the kingkas. 

"Awe well, whatever. Enough about that prick- I mean guy. You guys are finally reunited. You know, Lay has been moping a lot since you left. You should cheer him up." Luhan snickered and Lay shot him a look. 

"I think he'd secretly cry." Tao smiled. 

"No, you secretly cried." Kris retorted and rolled his eyes. Everyone laughed.

Tao pouted,"I know Im not the only one!"

You gave Tao a smile,"I bought you guys some truffles and chocolate. Want to try them now? I heard Swiss chocolate is the best!" 

Tao nodded,"I want!" 

You giggled and quickly ran to get the big bag of souvenirs to pass out the chocolates. 

"This is so...good!" Chen munched on his third truffle. 

"How do they make them so soft?!" Xiumin demanded. 

You smiled,"I got some for your families too." You passed out the goodies to everyone.

They smiled at you,"Thanks Jina!"

"No problem. There wasn't that much to get. Sorry." You pouted and grabbed a piece of chocolate. Lay smiled beside you,"This is enough, thank you Jina. My mom will love it." 

"I was hoping she would." You took a small bite of the chocolate. The rest of you chatted about some plans about winter break. You were throwing away some trash in the kitchen when Luhan walked in. 

"Jina, do you think you can do me a favor?" Luhan asked in a hushed tone as he made his way beside you. You looked up at him with a willing smile,"Sure, what is it that you needed? It's not anything stupid is it?"

Luhan laughed and shook his head. He placed his index finger to his lips,"I need help getting Sumin's present. I've been working part-time jobs, and I've got some money saved to buy her present. I just needed advice from a girl for a good present. I don't really talk to girls, and you're the only one who could help me. The guy's , so I didn't bother asking." Luhan pouted and clasped his hands together in a pleading manner,"You think you can help me out?" 

You smiled, touched by Luhan's consideration and serious attitude toward Sumin. You nodded your head,"Of course I'd help you. I'd be happy to accompany you shopping. I actually need help with Lay's present, since I've never had a boyfriend too."

"Great! I know him like the back of my hand! Thanks Jina. You're a good friend." Luhan ruffled your head and you both laughed and decided a meeting date on when to shop.

 

You got dressed in a thick sweater, jeans, and boots. You wrapped a thick muffler around your face as you waited for Luhan at the station near your house. You saw Luhan running to you with a beanie. Smiling toward you he waved,"Jina~!"

"Hi, Luhan. I like your beanie. It's cute." You giggled and pointed up at his beanie. Luhan touched it with his hand,"I actually bought it on the way over here. It was pretty cheap and my head was freezing!" He smiled,"Ready to go shopping?"

"Let's do this!" You pumped your fist in the air. 

You and Luhan took the train to a shopping mall on the other side of town. You've heard they had some cute shops around there and thought it was a good place to start, and certainly there was. 

Many of the stores had plenty of cute, luring decorations. You both looked through some shop windows. Luhan asked if you think there'd be something Sumin would want from each one, but you shrugged or either shook your head. Most of them didn't match Sumin's personality. 

"Sumin is simple. Simple says a lot more to her than a fancy present. Just pick something from the heart that just screams Sumin. To be honest, she'll be happy with anything you buy her Luhan. She'd love any present you give her since you bought it aha!" You said, looking through some shelves with little snow globes on display. 

Luhan pouted and started to think about Sumin. He thought about anything Sumin seemed to like. Sadly, he couldn't think of anything she'd might like. He groaned,"I can't think of anything!" 

You patted his back,"Don't worry, Luhan. Even if you bought her a piece of candy, she'd treasure it and won't ever eat it. Just be patient and you'll find something." 

Luhan listened and started to walk around into different shops and picking up objects and closely observing them. But after looking, he'd put it back and start over. Until, he saw something gleam in the light of one display box. Luhan quickly ran towards it.

"Jina! I found it!" Luhan smiled and tapped on the glass. Who went by his side and gasped,"Omo, it's beautiful." 

It was a simple gold chained bracelet with a heart in the middle. Luhan immediately bought it when he found out it was on sale.

 

You smiled at Luhan,"She'd love it Luhan. Treasure her a lot, okay? You can't find anyone like Sumin. You'll be a happy guy Luhan."

Luhan chuckled and squeezed the handles of the bag,"I will. I feel so different around her. I thought she was only about looks, but she wasn't, kind of. Ahaha...she's made me feel so many emotions. Anger, irritation, annoyance, immaturity...saddness, worry, panic...happiness, comfort, love. She's like a big body of feelings and she can make you feel anything. I've never met such a troublesome person!"

You laughed because that's exactly what Sumin was. She was a person who could befriend anyone without being judgemental, unless you deserved to be. You're best friend was your savior in many ways you could think of. Sumin was like your sister. 

"I'll take care of her, so don't worry Jina." Luhan smirked,"You take care of my best friend too, kay? Lay's a one of a kind guy. Like, really! I think he can be the perfect guy!" 

You smiled,"He is to me. Nice, a gentleman, warm, and helpful. Im very luck to have met him, and all of you. Im not really a loud, outgoing girl, so I don't have that much friends, so Im grateful for meeting you guys. You're all like my brothers. Thanks." 

Luhan gave you a warm smile and patted your head,"You're a very nice girl, Jina. Thanks for being my friend too and coming into our lives, especially Lay." 

You giggled and nodded,"Mm."

Luhan smirked and raised his hands,"Ready to get Lay's gift!?"

"Let's do this!" You and Luhan laughed and went to search for your special boyfriend's gift. 

Meanwhile someone was watching you both with a hurtful expression. 

 

-------------------------

DUN DUN DUN.

I haven't updated cause i was studying and exo's comeback has been playin with my sleep. ugh.

i took three tests today in the gym with other people. ugh. the ones i missed during my suspension! UGH.

i also read a exo fic: 

The Underground Romance by MatokiiBunny

 MIND ING ED. READ. all i need to say. It's a good read when you want different feels ahaha. 

I also read a Luhan fic muaha: 

Thug Wife by exoism.

good . like one of my fave fics! I don't know what's with me and gang fics, but . This was a good one! totally recommend it! I really loved Luhan's character here, so ing y. unfs. Great gang fic if you tell me~!

I don't really advertise (?) fics, but i seriously enjoyed these fics. They're both completed too! So, yay. But I just had to point out these fics. I seriously enjoyed them. So, enjoy yourselves too^^

But it's your choice to read them if you want!!!

Anyway, back to the real !

How have you guys been my dear pokers? Good, great! Ohohoho~

I'll go update now. kbye.