005

The Boy with the Dimple

Sumin and you walked out of class together with Sehun. They were still bickering, but you were to deep in thought to care. 

He remembered my name! And he knows I like dimples...aigoo. You squealed and bumped into someone.

"Jina." You looked up,"A-ah. Yixing! Sorry."

Lay still felt that weird feeling in his chest, he smiled down at you,"Good job today."

You giggled and bowed,"Yeah. You too." Sehun rolled his eyes. Sumin smiled at you both and pinched Sehun's side,"Be nice." Sumin saw Luhan exiting the room.

"Bye Luhan~!" Sumin winked and waved at Luhan. He ignored her and walked away with Xiumin. "That girl is so weird!" Luhan muttered. Sehun started laughing,"He think's your weird. Sad huh?" He smirked at Sumin, expecting her to be sad.

However, Sumin squealed and started to hit you,"Omo, he thinks Im weird." Sehun rolled his eyes once more,"Im leaving. Later." Sehun walked passed you and ruffled your hair. You laughed and watched him leave.

You smiled up at your best friend and pulled her along,"Let's go to the Simple Dance Studio already. Eunhae appas are waiting for us." You looked back and waved at Lay. He smiled and waved back, following Exo-M.

 

Sumin smiled,"Today is the best day ever!" You laughed,"Really?" She nodded her head and spun around,"I fell in love! He's so freaking y too!"

"He is nice looking." You complimented. Sumin snickered and smacked your back,"So is that Lay boy~!" You doubled forward and winced,"Ouch."

"I guess." You rubbed your back. "But he won't like a girl like me."

Sumin pouted at you,"How so? You're cute. Delicate. And innocent. You're the type every guy likes. They want to, uh, protect you or something." Sumin nodded like she was a genius. Which somtimes you really thought she was.

"Me? I think we're better off friends." You smiled, content with it being that way. Sumin gave you a look,"Aish, you need more confidence with yourself girl!" 

You laughed and shrugged,"I don't need anything. Im fine just the way I am thank you very much." You noticed Sumin pouting her lips,"Why are you like that. You need to be selfish a little you know! I think you and Lay will make a cute couple!" 

"I don't think Im his ideal type." You looked down while walking,"Like you said. Im quiet and super shy. I get scared of things easily. I don't have any friends, besides you and hopefully Sehun...Im no one special." You giggled a bit,"Im just Kang Jina. Daughter of a busy lawyer and a mom who models..."

Sumin knew it was hard for you to talk about your family. It was a secret that you actually came from a good family. They were always busy with work, which left you alone most of the time in that big house of yours, it was lucky your mom was home today. You did have a sibling, an older brother, Kang Minhyuk. But he was a busy drummer in the famous band CN Blue.

You were always alone. You learned how to take care of yourself. However, you didn't mind. When the house was empty, you could sing. Sing for the joy and fun. Your father disliked it, he wanted you to be a lawyer, like himself. Since Minhyuk didn't want to be, your father forced the idea on you.

Sumin sighed,"Jinnie. I will say this once and only once, because it's going to be too long for me to remember. You've got to believe in yourself more. Reach for the stars! Soar across the sky and feel free~! You've got to dream a dream that will motivate you and push you to work hard! You have to be happy and sad. Fall down a couple of times, then get back up! Smile and do what you love. Cause life's to short to only think about the negative stuff. Make more room for the fun and exciting things. Be young, wild, and free~!" Sumin laughed and hugged you.

You thought carefuly about her words. You smiled at Sumin, who was talking about Luhan's hair. You really are a genius Sumin. 

 

Later after spending a fun afternoon with Sumin in Simple Dance Studio, you came home exhausted. That family always got you tired after one visit. You smiled and fell down on the couch. "Today was really a good day." 

You looked around your living room. Your house was quiet. "Mom said she'd be home..." You stood up and walked toward the kitchen,"Mom?" No answer. On the counter you saw a pink sticky. 

Got a call from work. Had to do a shoot. Won't be home for dinner.

Here's money for food. Love you!

Mom.

You sighed and looked at the money she gave you. "$200 dollars?" You pouted and grabbed the money.

Walking up the stairs, to your room, you went to find your secret stash, which was in a locked box. You put in one hundred from your mom's money, and kept the other hundred.

You went inside your closet and picked out an outfit to wear. You changed into a simple white cotton blouse and some dark, grey denim capris. You slipped on some gold sandals and grabbed your glasses. Making sure you had your money, you walked out the house.