070

The Boy with the Dimple

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. The Seoul Fine Arts Academy uniform suited you perfectly. You were a senior now and it was the last year at the academy. You sadly gazed at your uniform, slowly running your fingers across the blazer. You fixed your hair, which had gotten longer. You even put a little bit of makeup on. 

You started to feel nervous, just like last year on your first day. But, it started to go away when you heard the doorbell ring. You smiled,"Sumin...and Hana." 

"BESTIE, COME ON!" Sumin yelled. 

You ran downstairs and spotted your parents, Sumin, and Hana. You hugged Sumin and Hana tightly since you haven't seen them in a month. You took a trip with your family, including Lay and his mother, to Hawaii. Kai, his father, and Cocoa also tagged along. Cocoa was now the fiance of Kai's father. Your mother and her spazzed and couldn't wait for the wedding to be held. 

"Hi you guys!" you beamed and squeezed the life out of them. "I got you gifts, here." you handed them the small bags. 

Sumin and Hana smiled at each other and opened it right away. Both of them different colored bracelets with glass shells that contained sand inside. Sumin got yellow and Hana got pink. You had a matching one that was light purple. 

"I love it!" Hana cooed and hugged you,"Thank you! I got you guys things from Europe, but they're at home!"

"You're so freaking awesome!" Sumin pretended to cry and put the bracelet on. She held up her wrist,"It's so pretty~!" 

"Awe, you three girls are so adorable." your mom squealed and hugged all three of you. "Honey, aren't they so cute! I wished I had friends like you in high school." 

"Yes, dear." your dad smiled and kissed her temple once she was back at his side. He was taking a few days off from work, your mom was doing the same. They thought it'd be good to stay home and rest for a while. 

"Well, you girls need a ride to school?" your dad asked.

"No, it's okay dad. We'll walk." you gave your parents hugs and waved them goodbye.

You, Sumin, and Hana walked towards school, talking about the rest of your summer. 

"So, Luhan gave me a couple ring when we stayed at a resort~" Sumin showed her simple silver band. You and Hana awed at it and kept complimenting her. 

"I bet you guys did it." Hana snickered jokingly. Sumin didn't deny anything and blushed. You and Hana gasped,"SUMIN! YOU DID IT WITH-"

"I DID IT WITH LU HONEY~!" Sumin jumped up and down and spun all around. 

You felt dizzy and had to hold onto Hana,"Omo, did you at least use the-"

"Yes, we used the special box. Remember, Eunhyuk appa gave me it?" Sumin rolled her eyes, but still smiled. 

"Well...at least you guys are one?" Hana said with a shrug. "It must've hurt. I remember when Sehun and I-w-wait no, I mean. I-ugh!" Hana slapped her head with her hand. "Don't yell or jump or anything. Don't say a word. Especial you Sumin." 

"Oh my god." you whispered,"You too!?"

"It just happened." Hana confessed with red cheeks. 

"Really? I actually jumped Luhan." Sumin bluntly stated. 

You shook your head and bit your lips. Wow, so Lay and I are the only ones who haven't done...it. Well, that's fine, right? Yeah, Lay said whenever I was ready...am I ready? 

"Guess you're the only ." Sumin smirked,"I'm sure not for long." 

"Oh, shut up Song Sumin." you blushed and started walking ahead.  

Hana sighed,"Leave her be, they're going at a their own pace. You and Luhan are just too ."

Sumin scowled,"What's wrong with that?" 

Hana groaned,"Ugh, I can't deal with you." she left Sumin on her own. 

"Hey!"

 

You three girls arrived in front of the gates of the academy. The three of you stood in a line and gazed up at the school. You guys took it in and realized you were close to the real world. You were close to growing up. The feeling left you three girls with unbelieveable feelings. The three of you girls started to reminisce on the past year.

All the events that happened to each one of you felt you overwhelmed. So much had happen in a single year, all the feelings you've felt came back to you. You grabbed onto Sumin and Hana's hand and squeezed them. You three smiled at each other and stared back at the school. It was a roller coaster last year for all of you. The good times and the bad. You guys made it. You made it. 

I did it. you smiled and took a deep breath,"Are you guys ready?"

"Are you?" Sumin grinned. 

"If you guys are, I totally am." Hana winked. 

The three of you laughed and entered the school, holding onto each other's arms and walking inside. It felt like déjà vu on the first day of school. The court yard was full of students. Each in groups doing their own thing. Sumin ran off to a dance group, like last time. Hana went to greet her other friends. And you were left alone.

Last year, you would've been scared to death for being by yourself. Right now, you felt strong and confident. Your head was high and your smile was bright and friendly. Students began to stare at you, the beauty standing in the middle of the court yard. You didn't notice. Sumin and Hana soon joined you once again. 

The wind blew around you and you gently placed a long strand of hair behind you ear.

Definitely déjà vu.

Then you heard them. You heard their laughs. There wasn't six of them.There were twelve of them, laughing and smiling. They were joking with each other, talking about whatever could make boys laugh so hard. 

You turned you head just slightly to stare at them. Sumin and Hana stared as well. 

Then you met eyes with a certain boy with curly, brown hair and warm brown eyes. Both your eyes never left each other's sight. Neither of you wanted to end this never-ending gaze.

Then he smiled. Oh, that smile that stunned you the first five seconds you saw him. The smile you loved the most in the world. 

His dimple...you smiled back at him.

Your eye contact still intact as he kept walking towards you with eleven other boys. 

"Lu honey~!" Sumin squealed and jumped on Luhan, who smiled and caught her. "Hi, babe." She smacked her lips against his and didn't care if people stared or not. 

Hana ran towards Sehun and hugged him tightly. Sehun laughed and whispered sweet words in her ears, making her tip-toe and kiss his lips.

The other boys groaned and whined. Everyone stared at the large group of friends. Amazed on how friendly and loving you were with each other. The new coming freshman, who were intimidated at their new school, now felt a sense of happiness and excitement. They wondered who you all were and wanted to be friends with you guys.

Your heart went *ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump* just like the first time. You kept your hand on your chest, hoping to keep it steady. You became breathless when he was right in front of you. 

His smile only got brighter for you. 

"Hi." he laced his fingers through yours and pulled you closer.

"Hi." you breathed out, it came out soft and audible for only Lay to hear. You beamed up at him, hugged his waist, and snuggled against him. Lay chuckled and stared into your doe eyes. There's her cute smile. 

"Good morning, Jina." he grinned.

Oh, this boy with a dimple. You giggled to yourself and softly kissed Lay, giving him a early surprise heart attack. "Good morning, Yixing."

 

-The End-

 


THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBERS, UPVOTES, AND JUST READING MY FIC <3

I hope you'll like the new story I might post up soon ;) 

thanks again, and i love you guys <3

-panda