036

The Boy with the Dimple

You entered the cafeteria with red eyes. You met eyes with Hana and she had a big smirk on her face. The kingkas had join Hana's table and they soon snickered once they saw you. Seem's like Hana told them what was happening. Kai was frowning and glaring at Hana, who simply ignored him. Hana believed it was her win. She was wrong.

You suddenly smirked.

Hana frowned in confusion,"What's this girl smirking about?"

You passed by her table,"Sorry for the sudden break. What a shame." You walked away. You felt happy that Sehun believed you. You couldn't help but show your victory.

Hana's eyes widened, astonished from your sudden comment. Had she lost? Hana's face turned red from anger and she silently shook in her seat. Her friends looked at each other worried and shot nasty glares at you. Kai didn't even hide his happy smirk,"Don't mess with a Kang, Hana. Or your get's whooped." 

"Shut up, Jongin." Hana snarled at him. 

You walked to your table and Lay stood up to greet you. He engulfed you in a hug,"Is everything alright? Did he listen properly? He said something to make you cry, didn't he? That little bastard. I'll give him a piece of my mind-" Lay stopped once he noticed your little smile. He immediately calmed down,"He listened, didn't he?"

You nodded your head and buried your face in his chest. You took a big sniff of his sent of cinnamons. "You smell like cinnamons." You mumbled close to his chest with your eyes closed. Lay smiled with a bit of red cheeks,"I just ate a cinnamon..." 

The two of you laughed like you both were in your own little world. The rest of the table kept eyeing you two like you were crazy people, crazy people in love. They all decided to ignore your little moment and continue eating, except for Sumin since she wanted to know why your eyes were puffed up and swollen. 

"Jina! What happened?!" Sumin pulled you to the seat next to her, which was Lay's. Lay shook his head, but didn't mind since you were the one taking his place. He just pulled a free chair from the table next to theirs and sat beside you. 

You and Sumin were talking about what just happened. You made sure to speak softly so no one else would hear. Sumin was definitely shocked as she sent glares at Hana. She even threw her the finger when Luhan slapped her hand down and hissed,"Are you crazy?! Do you want to cause trouble again?"

"Well, that deserves it." Sumin sneered while glowering at Hana, who didn't seem to notice since her eyes were on the approaching Sehun.

You, Lay, and Sumin watched as he kept walking toward Hana's table. You couldn't hear what he was saying at first, but he had an expressionless face on and he didn't really look so happy to see his 'girlfriend'. 

The next minutes passed like a blur. All you saw was Sehun's mouth moving. Hana's eyes widening with each passing second. The kingkas and queenkas looking more pissed. Kai laughing his off. And Sehun pouring whatever drink he had on Hana's head. Then walking away. 

"Oh my God." You whispered. 

"OH MY GOD YES!" Sumin cheered while laughing like there was no tomorrow. "Did you see that?! Did everyone see that?! OH SEHUN, I LOVE YOU~" Luhan glared at his girlfriend when she said that last line.

All the kingkas suddenly followed Sehun, the queenkas grabbed Hana, who was crying like a baby, to the bathroom. 

Lay quickly stood up with the rest of the boys at the table and started to run. You and Sumin watched as they dashed after Sehun and the kingkas. You and Sumin quickly followed them as well.

Trouble was near.

 

Sehun knew well enough trouble was following him. So he lead them to the back of the school. With his hands in his pockets and glanced at them with a calm manner, facing the five kingkas. Kai was cautious of what his friends were going to do and he kept a close eye on them.

"Oh Sehun. You're really a ." Suho shook his head in disappointment, a pout on his lips,"Why are you such a bad kid."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sehun innocently eyed the elder boy. Suho's face changed into a dangerous glower,"Who is stupid enough to embarrass my friend like that? Apologize."

"What for, dear hyung?" Sehun sarcastically remarked. 

"This piece of , Hana didn't do anything to you!" Baekhyun growled while shoving Sehun. 

Sehun just stared at him, unaffected, making the kingkas even more angry. 

Chanyeol grabbed Sehun and punched his face,"Damn brat, Hana was kind to you and you disrespect her in that kind of manner?! She gave you a chance and you blew it by listening to that little , Jina!" He kneed him in the gut.

Sehun only winced then narrowed his eyes at him and with great force shoved the taller male back and returned a clean punch to his jaw. Chanyeol fell back on the ground, holding his painful jaw wtih wide eyes. 

Sehun snarled,"It's not nice to call people names, Chanyeol."

Soon D.O and Baekhyun grabbed Sehun's arms, while Sehun didn't struggle. Suho and Chanyeol started to beat on Sehun, but Sehun didn't make a sound. His body already felt numb, so he couldn't feel a thing. He just chuckled softly. Suho and Chanyeol eyed each other and started to beat Sehun harder.

"Enough." Kai shoved Suho and Chanyeol away. He did the same with D.O and Baekhyun.  

"What the hell are you doing?" Suho sneered at his friend. Kai stood in front of Sehun protectively,"Im helping a friend out."

"Friend?" Sehun scoffed.

"Not you, idiot." Kai rolled his eyes. For Jina. Kai thought. 

"You better ing move Kai." Chanyeol scorned.

Kai shook his head,"No can do, Yeol. Let's just stop this. Hana's a anyway. Sooner or later, a smart prick was going to give it to her. And a smart prick did." Kai eyed Sehun with his handsome smirk. Sehun's bloodied lips turned into a broad smile. 

"You're really choosing to defend someone like Oh Sehun and go against your own friends?" D.O frowned at his best friend. Kai glanced at D.O and nodded,"I've gotta protect him."

"Why?" Baekhyun demanded,"What is Sehun to you? Last I checked you both hated each other's guts!" 

"He's important to someone." Kai shrugged his shoulders. 

His friends just stared at him. D.O scoffed,"It's that girl. Jina. Isn't it?"

Kai didn't hide his smile. 

"ing ! She ruins everything!" Chanyeol growled and grabbed Kai's collar,"You're crazy if you think Im going to do nothing while you betray us for some random chick!" 

"Does it look like I give a what you think, Yeol? Did I ever?" Kai boredly stared at Chanyeol,"I mean, you act on your own accord anyway." 

Chanyeol snapped and hit Kai,"You're dead."

Kai wiped his lips and tackled the taller male. Sehun quickly stood up and grabbed the back of Baekhyun's shirt. He pulled him away from Kai and swiftly kicked hin away. Baekhyun groaned and held his stomach. 

It was two against four. The six boys all looked at each other, wondering what the hell was going to happen next. 

"Just give up. You won't win." Suho bluntly said to the two boys. Sehun and Kai glanced at each other. 

Kai just taunted them more with his smirk,"You just gave me a busted lip. I won't let you off that easily." The kingkas scoffed at the boy. He was always smirking. 

"And you think I won't do anything back and let you beat on me. I don't think so." Sehun snapped and cracked his knuckles. 

The two faced the four and got in a ready position. 

"You weren't thinking of starting without us, were you?" Kris smiled at Suho. Exo M behind him.

"Seems like they already did." Chen tilted his head toward Kai and Sehun. He smirked at Sehun,"Wow, what a sight." Sehun just rolled his eyes.

"OMG!" Sumin screeched and ran toward Sehun. She grabbed his face and turned his head from side to side. "Your face!"

You quickly made your way to both Sumin and Sehun when you get harshly pulled away. Chanyeol grabbed you tightly,"You . You made Kai betray us!" 

You shook in fright and tried to escape by hitting him in the face,"Let me go!" Chanyeol growled and grabbed the collar of your shirt. 

Something in Lay suddenly snapped. He glared and punched Chanyeol, then he grabbed you away and placed you behind him. "Keep your damn hands of her!" Lay roared and easily knocked down Chanyeol. 

Soon another fight broke out, this time it was eight verses four. Things weren't looking that good for the kingkas. You and Sumin watched frantically as the boys continued fighting. 

"S-Stop it!" You tried yelling. But they were all too angry to hear.

Sumin gasped when she saw D.O on top of Luhan. She instantly ran and jumped on D.O's back. She started hitting him in the head with her hands,"GET OFF MY LU HONEY YA DAMN !"

Luhan's eyes widened,"Sumin! Get down! That's dangerous!" He tried to pull her off, but Sumin kept her grip on D.O's hair. D.O's eyes widened,"GET HER OFF ME!"

Chanyeol was on top of Lay and you found yourself doing the same thing Sumin was doing. Now both of you girls were riding on the backs of these kingkas, hitting their heads with your fists. 

"DON'T HURT LAY!" You shouted at Chanyeol.

It was the first time Lay ever heard you call him Lay. He snapped out of his thoughts and gawked as he finally noticed what the hell you were doing. "JINA!"

"ING !" Chanyeol threw you off him and you rolled on the ground. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared in shock at what Chanyeol did. You whimpered from the impact of the hard ground. Lay ran toward you, but he stopped once you stood up. 

 You had a scary expression on your face.

Sumin gulped,"Oh crap."  

"What's wrong with her?" Luhan asked. Lay just stared at you.

"Inner...demon...Kang. Beast." Sumin mumbled as she eyed you and Chanyeol.

Lay echoed her words,"Inner demon? Kang? Beast?"

Your inner demons suddenly awakened as your pride as a Kang appeared. How dare this tall fool throw you on the ground. You were practically royalty (in your current mind you were) . You were a Kang and he basically spit on the rule to never go against a Kang. You could hear your grandmother's angry voice. Are you going to do nothing to that boy, Jina?! You're a Kang!

You ran toward the giant,"YOU BIG EAR ELF! HOW DARE YOU THROW ME ON THE GROUND? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!"

Chanyeol backed away at your sudden out burst.

You kept hitting him,"YOU STUPID ELF. I AM A WOMAN. YOU DON'T THROW WOMEN AROUND, ESPECIALLY ON THE HARD GROUND. AND ESPECIALLY A KANG! STUPID, STUPID ELF." You made Chanyeol trip on his own feet as he stared at you with wide, frightened eyes.

You panted as you stood up straight and flipped your hair over your shoulder. "Damn elf." You muttered once last time. Everyone gawked at you. 

"What?" You snarled.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" A teacher screeched as he eyed all of you, messy haired with scratches and bruises. "PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW!" 

 


 

sorry, i was listening to let out the beast....it just happened.

sorry for any mistakes or parts that don't make sense, ill fix them later.