043

The Boy with the Dimple

"They should've been here by now." Baekhyun nervously played with his hands. Kai frowned,"This isn't good."

"They're gone too." Chen whispered. "We're next."

"No!" Sehun growled. "We're going to find them!"

"WE'VE BEEN SAYING THAT THIS WHOLE GODDAMN TIME!" Chen screamed in his hands. "We're done." 

"NO! I WILL CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR THEM. GO GIVE UP TO THE GHOST FOR ALL I CARE!" Sehun yelled back and stalked away.

Kai sighed and eyed the remaining boys,"We'll continue looking...be safe."

Baekhyun had a frightened look as he stared at Kai, sadly, Kai didn't see the glint in his eyes. Kai left after Sehun. 

"We need to look too." Baekhyun urged Chen.

Chen knew it was useless, but did anyway. Better than being alone. The two of them headed to the second floor.

 

"They searched the first level. So, we should find them around here." Sehun quickly walked down the hall. 

Kai tried to catch up to him,"Sehun, slow down."

"I can't slow down! Everyone is almost gone! I can't take it easy or slow the down, Kai!" Sehun stopped for a second to glare at him. "I can't risk anyone else disappearing!" Sehun shook his head and walked away.

Kai furrowed his brows together and raced down the hall toward Sehun.

All of you better be alright. Kai thought. Sehun was a few steps ahead of him when he suddenly stopped. Kai bumped into his back,"What the hell Sehun!" 

Sehun pointed ahead,"A-a door! Kris and Suho must have went in there! Maybe they're alright!" Sehun entered the door, not hesitating. 

Kai bit him lips and went in a few seconds after Sehun. The stairs creaked, making Kai a bit cautious. "Sehun-ah! Be careful!" 

"Yeah, yeah." Sehun muttered and looked around the basement. "This place looks older than the other basement. It was probably sealed up."

Kai studied the old place,"Damn right about that. This is ancient." 

Sehun looked around,"Kris! Suho! Are you in here?! Did you find anyone?!"

"KRIS?! SUHO?!" Kai yelled and pushed his way through boxes. He accidenly knocked over a box and cursed,"!"

Sehun groaned,"Kai! Why don't you be careful, alright?"

Kai growled as he picked up the fallen contents, his mini flashlight in his mouth. He picked up old pictures of class 3-c. Kai paused and glanced over the old photo.

He grabbed his flashlight from his mouth,"Sehun! I found class 3-c...well a picture of them. Boy, they're really dead looking." 

Sehun looked over the photograph and Kai was right. The kids left looked lifeless.

"That must be the teacher." He pointed to the mad-looking teacher. He saw the class picture of them smiling and compared the two pictures side by side. "Look at the difference..."

"The teacher was hot." Kai smirked to himself.

Sehun glared at him,"Now's not the time to get a from a dead, insane, ghost teacher Kai." 

"Sorry." Kai pouted a bit. He stood up and sighed,"They're not here." 

Sehun scanned the place,"Yeah. Let's keep looking." He walked farther into the basement. Kai behind him.

A hand suddenly grabbed Kai by the legs. 

"What the hell?! SEHUN!" Kai shouted as he was dragged away. 

Sehun turned around and didn't spot Kai anywhere. "Y-yah! KAI! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"OVER HERE-" 

Sehun started to panic and he found Kai's mini flashlight on the ground. He picked it up and used it to his advantage, searching for Kai. "K-KAI!" 

No one answered. Sehun's breathing quickened and he felt hot tears fall down his cheeks. He ran up the stairs out the basement door.

"GUYS! COME OVER HERE! KAI'S GONE! BAEKHYUN! CHEN! COME DOWN HERE! THEY TOOK KAI-"

Someone closed Sehun's mouth and softly whispered into his ear,"I caught you~"

Sehun's eyes widened as he muffled a scream, but it was too late.

 


 

guys seriously check out the blog i made~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/601520