008

The Boy with the Dimple

"I can't walk." You whispered as you lay down on the floor.

After a hardcore session Daniel taught, you instantly fell to the ground from exhaustion. You were surrounded by your own sweat. Your legs never hurt so much, only that one time Eunhyuk appa went hard you guys.

Sumin pouted,"Jina. Be strong! Don't go into the light!" 

"What are you freaking yelling for?" Sehun covered his ears. Sehun looked down at you,"Do you need help?"

You looked up at him and nodded,"I seriously can't feel my legs." Sehun chuckled and easily picked you up bridal style. You squealed loudly,"S-sehun!" You clung to his neck,"Omo!"

Sehun smiled at you,"Yes?" You blushed,"I-I...can walk." You mumbled. Sehun spun you around for fun. You squealed louder, the loudest he's ever heard you.

Sumin was jumping up and down,"ARE YOU GUYS GOING OUT?"

Exo-M looked up right away when you squealed. They're eyes widened and they looked at Lay. Lay was staring at you. How you laughed and hugged Sehun closer. He looked at Exo-M,"I told you I wasn't her type." 

Lay got up and dusted his pants,"I'll go first." Luhan grabbed his arm,"Its nothing. Im sure." Lay gave him a smile and walked away. 

Sehun put you down and you stumbled a bit, since you were dizzy,"Whoa." You knelt down,"My head is spinning." Sumin grabbed on to you,"Jina! Come on, I'll help you walk." 

You grabbed onto her arm and she lead you away. Sehun pouted,"Im sorry Jina." You smiled,"Im fine Sehun." Sehun laughed and ruffled your hair,"I'll go first then. Later." 

You and Sumin both waved bye to Sehun. Sumin's stomach growled,"Gah, I can't wait till Minhyuk oppa picks us up! He should take us to the barbeque restaurant down the street!"

Luhan heard Sumin's loud talking and a brilliant idea formed in his head. For once, your big mouth is very useful Song Sumin. He turned to his friends,"Tell Lay we'll meet him in the barbeque restaurant down the street." 

 

"Thanks for the food~!" You and Sumin smiled and ate some barbeque. Sumin started pigging out,"Oppa, I love you." Minhyuk looked up from his food.

tumblr_m15rukFxPc1r99f4t.gif

"Mhmmm." Minhyuk nodded and ate another piece of meat. "So how was school?" 

"Tiring." You sighed while biting your barbeque. "Why?" Your brother asked you. Sumin wiped , smearing her face more with sauce,"Dance."

tumblr_m15j78gEyw1r99f4t.gif

Minhyuk smiled at Sumin,"Sumin. Ahhh~!" Sumin looked up,"Ah?"Minhyuk stuffed with a lettuce wrap. Sumin smiled, mouth full and all,"Thanks oppaah." 

 

"Ugh." Luhan walked in first and saw Sumin get fed by a random guy with big glasses. "Tsk."

Chen smirked,"Ah, you bummed out your girlfriend has another boy?"

Luhan growled,"No!" Lay stepped inside,"What are we-" Lay saw you and frowned,"Is this why you told us to meet here?" Luhan smiled at Lay,"Yeah~! Let's eat! Ahjumma! Can we have a table for six please?!" 

Sumin's eyes widened and she wiped her face,"Jina is there anything on my face?" You shook your head,"Why?" Sumin turned around,"LUHAN?"

Luhan looked at Sumin and scowled,"What?" Sumin pouted and motioned them to come over,"Come sit with us!" Minhyuk looked up at Exo-M,"Yah, who are they?" He elbowed you, making you rub meat on your cheek,"Oppa!" 

You sighed and drank some water, you looked up and spit out water. Minhyuk patted your back softly and handed you napkins,"Here."

"Thanks." You mumbled and wiped yourself. How embarassing! Exo-M walked their way over,"Hey ladies. And guy." Xiumin waved.

"Hi." You waved. Sumin waved like a maniac,"Hi boys~!" Minhyuk eyed them,"Are they your friends?" You smiled,"Mm." You smiled at them,"Are you guys going to sit with us?"

"Yeah." Kris smiled. They grabbed random chairs and sat down. You sat next to Minhyuk. On your other side, Luhan pushed Lay next to you. Sumin was stuck between Minhyuk and Luhan. 

"Hello, Im Minhyuk." Minhyuk waved with a happy smile. "Im glad Jina as friends other than Suminnie." You blushed and slapped his arm,"Oppa!" 

tumblr_m15ru7vtoe1r99f4t.gif

"You're her older brother?" Lay asked him. Minhyuk nodded,"Yup! Kang Minhyuk at your service~!" Chen looked at him closely,"You look really familiar to me..." 

Minhyuk smiled,"Oh, I get that a lot." Minhyuk and Exo-M started to talk to each other. You noticed Lay was quiet and he hadn't said a word to you. "Hi Yixing." 

Lay heard your soft voice and turned to you,"H-hi." You tilted your head,"Are you feeling unwell?" You felt his forehead,"You seem to feel ok."

Exo-M looked at each other and smiled. Their plan was working well. Come on Lay! Be a man and talk to your woman! Luhan smirked. 

Lay felt his cheeks redden,"Why do you ask?" You shrugged,"You usually smile...you're not smiling. And you're more quiet." 

"Oh, sorry." He gave you a small smile, and you smiled,"There you go. So...that was some choreo Daniel taught us today."

Lay suddenly felt bitter when you brought up dance. He remembered you and Sehun. "Yeah, it was ok."

You laughed and stuck out your tongue,"I guess cause Im not really that advanced in dance. I literally couldn't feel my legs, I could hardly walk after!" You exclaimed and shook your head.

"Is that why Sehun carried you like that?" Lay asked, he had a little hope that was the reason. You giggled,"Yeah. He surprised me. He just suddenly picked me up cause I couldn't walk."

Lay sighed in relief. Good. I thought maybe you two might actually being going out- Wait. Why do I care if she likes him? I can't stop it. 

"Are you guys really going out?" Lay blurted out. 

You gawked at him,"Bwoh? N-no, we're not." Lay nodded,"Oh, cause I heard Sumin...so...I thought that you two were...dating." 

"Oh no! You heard her? Aish, her and that loud mouth of hers." You laughed,"No, we're not. We're just friends." Lay smiled,"Oh, that's good."

Your heart beat rapidly. That's good? You smiled,"Yeah. I guess?"

 

"So Luhan, how was your day?" Sumin smiled at Luhan. He looked at her,"Why do you care?" Sumin pouted and hit his arm softly,"Ah, why are you being so hostile toward me?"

Luhan scoffed,"And what are you exactly to me?!" Sumin winked at him,"Im your future girlfriend~!" Sumin pretended to shoot him,"Bang~"

tumblr_m15iulhd4m1r99f4t.gif

"In your dreams!" Luhan sneered. Minhyuk stopped eating and  gasped,"You're the guy Sumin dumped me for?!" Minhyuk looked at Luhan,"Sumin, he's the future boyfriend your talking about?!"

Sumin nodded with a dreamy smile,"Isn't he perfect oppa? Aigoo, Luhan you have something there." Sumin grabbed a napkin and wiped Luhan's mouth,"There we go."

tumblr_m15iuxVI4G1r99f4t.gif

"You went out with him?" Luhan gawked at Minhyuk. "She's my number one fan right Sumin?" Minhyuk gave Luhan a proud smile. Sumin just sighed,"Oppa, I told you, what we had wasn't love! I was blinded by a crush!" 

tumblr_m15hhyGcAg1r99f4t.gif

Minhyuk pouted and shrugged his shoulders,"Same thing though. Crush, like, love. Same thing. Its a feeling you have for a certain someone! Right?! You said you'd always be my number one BOICE!" 

"Boice?" Xiumin scratched his head. Chen frowned,"Where have I heard that before?" Minhyuk smiled at him ,"Oh, it's a common thing." 

Chen shook his head and continued eating,"I swear I've heard that name somewhere..."

 

"Thanks for the food oppa~!" You and Sumin hugged Minhyuk. "Awe, you're welcome my two dongsaengs~!" Minhyuk laughed and patted your heads. 

"Yeah, thanks for treating us too!" Exo-M bowed. Minhyuk smiled,"Its no problem! Friends of my dongsaengs, are friends of mine."

His phone rang and you pouted. You already knew that him staying for a few days would be too good to be true.

"Hello? Hyung?" Minhyuk asked. "But Im barely spending time with my sister! No! Just one more day. Hyuuung!" Minhyuk sighed and hung up. "They're picking me up."

You smiled at Minhyuk,"It's fine oppa. Im glad I got to spend sometime with you." Minhyuk pouted and hugged you,"Aish, maybe I should quit being a drummer. And stay home with you." 

"Oppa you know you can't ditch the other oppas. Plus it's your dream." You smiled up at him. Minhyuk sighed,"I hate when you're all alone at home though." You laughed and pinched his cheek,"I'll be fine." 

"Minhyuk!" A black van pulled over. Exo-M stepped back. Minhyuk sighed,"Call me when you're home." You nodded.

tumblr_m0jxh1KBp41r5h084.gif

The window rolled down and Yonghwa smiled and winked at you,"Hey Jinnie~! Aye! Suminnie!" You and Sumin gasped and waved,"Yonggie oppa~!" You smiled,"Oppa, where are the other two?"

"They're at the studio waiting for us. Anyway, I'll buy you guys ice cream next time, kay?" Yonghwa smiled. You laughed,"Ok. Take care of Minhyuk oppa for me."

Minhyuk got inside the van and looked out the window,"Take care of my sister and Sumin for me?" He smiled at Exo-M.

Chen gasped and pointed,"YOU'RE KANG MINHYUK! FROM CN BLUE! Why didn't you say anything?!"

tumblr_m15j7hCwNw1r99f4t.gif

Minhyuk playfully shrugged,"You never asked. Bye!" You and Sumin waved,"BYE OPPA!" 

 

Once they were gone you laughed with Sumin. Exo-M were looking at you,"You're brother is Kang Minhyuk!" You slowly nodded, then you gasped,"Y-yeah? Please don't tell anyone!" You clasped your hands together,"I can't let anyone know!"

They smiled,"Sure. You're secret safe with us!" You sighed,"Thank you." 

"Luhan, walk me home." Sumin demanded. Luhan gawked at her, like she was crazy,"What? Walk by yourself!" Sumin rolled her eyes,"Come on future boyfriend." She pulled his hand and pulled him away. "W-wait! Crazy woman!"

"Bye love birds~!" Tao sang and waved at the two. Sumin squealed and hugged Luhan's arm,"They called us love birds!" You could hear Luhan groan.

You laughed,"Aigoo. Sumin is so crazy." Chen smiled,"Who will walk this young lady home?" He eyed his friends.

"I have to buy food." Xiumin smiled,"Bye Jina." He patted your head. 

"I have to go buy some Gucci with Kris." Tao smiled,"He promised me some." Kris glared at him,"What am I? A freaking idol? I'll just buy you ice cream." The two smiled at you and walked away. 

Chen and Lay looked at each other,"I have to go to my sister. Bye!" Before Lay could resist, Chen was gone. Lay frowned. You don't have a sister. 

Lay smiled at you,"I guess I'll take you home since no one wants to." He joked. You blushed,"S-sure." 

 

The two of you arrived at the bottom of the hill to your house. I can't let him see where I live. You turned around and smiled,"Thanks for  walking me." 

Lay looked behind you,"But we're not at your house yet..."

You pointed ahead of you,"I live close by, so it's fine. I appreciate you taking the time to walk me Yixing. Good night. Walk home safely." 

He sighed,"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow?" You nodded,"Mm." Lay smiled,"Night, sweet dreams." You and Lay stared at each other for a couple of seconds. You beamed at him,"You too Yixing. Sweet dreams." 

Lay laughed and walked away with his hands in his pockets. He smiled while walking. You waited till he was gone, you started to head up the hill to your house.

-----------------------

I forgot to mention in the other chapter that the song she was singing was TTS-baby steps.