011

The Boy with the Dimple

You and Sumin went to your lockers after school. The whole day you were feelin a bit jittery, you couldn't keep still. You couldn't wait till you would be able to see Exo-M after school, or just Lay himself. 

Your phone beeped and you checked your message. You smiled and tugged on Sumin's shirt,"Let's go to the studio, Yixing said they'll meet us there."

"Awe, I thought we'd be able to go together." Sumin sighed, but nodded,"Ok, let's go!" 

 

The two of you were strectching at the studio. You both changed into appropriate attire for the upcoming dance lesson. Eunhyuk was greeting the dancers when they came in. 

"Oh? I've never seen you six before. Are you new?"

You and Sumin both heard what Eunhyuk said and stood up right away. Exo-M was standing at the door way, looking around nervously. 

"You guys made it~!" Sumin bounced their way and tackled Luhan with a hug.

Luhan's eyes widened,"You-"

"Are you Sumin's future boyfriend?" Eunhyuk quoted the air with his fingers.

Donghae gasped,"Wow, she wasn't kidding, you are handsome."

Luhan looked at them and at Sumin. He shoved her away lightly,"I-Im not her boyfriend, or future boyfriend." 

Sumin pouted and hugged his waist,"Don't be so sure~!" 

"Geez, this woman." Luhan muttered lowly and tried pulling away from her.

You walked up to them,"Hi guys." 

"Jina~!" They greeted and waved at you. 

"Eunhae appas, this is Exo-M. They're our friends from school." You introduced each one of them, and Eunhae appas were glad to have some new dancers. 

"Jina tells me you've always wanted to come here." Eunhyuk hugged you with one arm,"Jina's like the daughter I never had-"

"Hey!" Sumin frowned.

Eunhyuk ignored her,"So, you're all welcome anytime."

The boys smiled at Eunhyuk and bowed,"T-thank you sir!" 

Yixing and you glanced at each other and smiled. 

"Hi Yixing." You greeted with a small bow. 

Lay bowed right back and showed you his dimple with a small smile,"Hello Jina."

"Aigoo, so cute." Chen cooed along with his friends. You and Lay stepped away from each and he cleared his throat. 

Eunhyuk appa broke the awkward silence with his clapping,"Alright kiddies, let's get this started."

 

Throughout the dance lesson, you and Sumin accomplished the moves. Exo-M boys were pretty amazed on how you two danced. They never paid attention to the both of you dancing, and now they were impressed.

Yixing secretly smiled at your moving figure. You were trying your hardest to follow with the rest of group, even though you were having a difficult time keeping up, you smiled brightly.

The music stopped and everyone did the final pose. Eunhyuk appa smiled and clapped his hands,"Great job everyone! We'll continue next time." 

Class ended and everyone got their things packed. You and Sumin were bowing to the leaving dancers. Exo-M laid on the dance floor tired. 

"How was it?" Sumin smiled at them. 

"Hard." Chen groaned. 

Xiumin smiled,"But it was exciting." 

"This is what I expected though." Luhan laughed and sat up. He looked at Sumin and smirked,"You're not a bad dancer Song Sumin. I underestimated you." 

Sumin placed her hand over her chest and fanned herself,"Luhan's falling in love with me~!"

"Bwoh?" Luahn's eyes enlarged,"N-No, you got it wrong girl!" 

You and the rest of Exo-M laughed. 

"Did you have fun?" You nudged Lay's arm as you sat next to him.

Lay grinned,"I did. Thank you for inviting us here today. I had a lot of fun." 

"Well, you can come again, then again, and again~!" You sang and the two of you laughed. 

 

"Thank you for having us." Exo-M bowed to Eunhyuk and Donghae. 

"No problem kids." Eunhyuk gave them a gummy smile.

Donghae nodded,"Just in return take care of our two girls, yeah?" 

"Especially Sumin, she's special." Eunhyuk whispered and eyed his daughter. 

Sumin frowned,"Appa!" 

Luhan rolled his eyes,"No kidding."

"Luhan! Hubby, don't say that about your wifey!" Sumin hugged his arm and snuggled against him. Luhan glared at her, but didn't even bother to shove her away, it'd be useless anyway.

"Do you guys mind walking both of them home. We're going to arrive home late, so we don't want them to walk alone." Donghae pouted and looked at the boys. 

"Luhan let's go." Sumin pulled him away again. 

Luhan sighed,"Why are you so straight forward?! Girls are supposed to be shy and conservative!" 

Sumin scoffed,"That's so boring! Plus, that's not the way Song Sumin runs her book! Let's go Luhan so you can kiss me goodnight~!" 

All of you watched as Luhan got dragged away. You giggled and shook your head at your best friend.

Eunhyuk sighed,"That's my girl..." 

Kris shoved Lay to you,"Lay will walk you home Jina." 

"What-" Lay gaped at his friends.

Tao smiled,"Bye guys~!" 

Chen and Xiumin wiggled their eyebrows and the rest of Exo-M walked away. 

"Now that's taken care of, bye you two. Walk safely." Donghae and Eunhyuk waved before walking back inside. 

You and Lay looked at each other and blushed. 

"L-Let's go Yixing?" You smiled and nodded with your head toward. 

Lay grinned back,"Ready when you are." The two of you laughed and walked to your neighborhood.

"How did you like the class?" You asked, trying to make a conversation with him.

Yixing stretched his arms out,"Refreshing. It was one of the best lessons I've ever been to. The guys loved it too, Im sure of it. Thanks Jina, you're a good friend." Yixing smiled and ruffled your hair. 

F-friend. You forced a smile,"What are friends for?" 

Lay nodded,"You're the first girl I actually enjoy talking to. I don't really talk to girls cause they tend to be interested in other things."

You gave him a weird look and pointed to yourself,"Me? The first girl ever?!"

"Yeah, is it surprising?" Lay smirked.

"I thought girls would like you guys." You shrugged your shoulders.

Lay laughed,"Looks aren't everything Jina."

"But girls did like you though right?" You giggled and poked his side.

Lay frowned and looked away,"The reason why I don't really talk to girls is because it's complicated. I compliment one girl on something and suddenly it's flirtation? They start to misunderstand friendly mannerism as me liking them."

You listened to his words and Lay laughed,"Im weird huh?" 

"No, I think Yixing's a good man. You're kind and respect girls. I never once thought you were weird." You beamed and swung your hands at your side, you peeked at Lay and giggled,"You were nice to me. There's only a few guys who respect girls like that. You're one of them, so I think you're pretty special if you ask me." 

Lay stopped walking and he looked at you, he felt his pulse quicken. You looked back at him and just smiled. Lay was breathless as he stared at your glowing figure under the night sky. 

"Is there something wrong?" You asked him.

Lay shook his head,"N-no." He whispered. I think I like you Kang Jina...