069

The Boy with the Dimple

***This chapter is going to be in Third Person POV***

;)


Jina woke up at the sound of her alarm. She opened one eye, groaned, and reached over to turn off the alarm on her phone. She glanced aroud the her room and saw two bodies sprawled on her bed. Jina smiled and kicked both of her best friends on the .

"Yah, wake up or we're going to miss our bus." she kicked them harder and they stirred awake, well, Hana did. 

Hana looked around and squinted at you,"What time is it?" she yawned and stretched. 

Jina looked down at her phone,"8 o'clock. Our bus leaves at 10. Wake Sumin up while I make breakfast." She decided to leave the hard job to Hana and went to take a morning shower. Hana just groaned and fell back againt your bed. 

After showering, Jina wore a thin creamish, floral beach dress that was backless. Her bikini was underneath. Sumin and Hana forced her to buy the damn two piece, even though Jina strongly opposed it. She felt insecure and Sumin just lectured her in the store on how perfect her body was and Lay must've 'dreamnt' about her body a gazillion times. Jina, being utterly embarrassed, had no choice but to buy the bikini. 

Jina glanced at the two sleeping princesses on her bed and sighed,"What am I going to do with them." she muttered to herself and went downstairs. Jina made a simple breakfast and called down her two, hopefully awake, best friends. 

"SONG SUMIN, CHOI HANA, GET DOWN RIGHT NOW OR WE'LL BE LATE!" Jina yelled loudly and puffed with impatience. "These girls were talking about shirtless boys and such, yet they're not even up already. It's almost 9!" Jina shook her head and went to eat breakfast. 

She soon her footsteps running down the stairs and spotted Hana sit down across from her with perfect wavy hair. Jina smiled,"You have such pretty waves, I don't understand why you straighten it at school." 

Hana rolled her eyes,"Please, it's so ugly! I hate it! It's so heavy and thick to manage." 

"But, it's so pretty!" Jina argued with a pout. 

Hana pointed at Jina's hair,"Yours is way better, natural curls!" 

Jina laughed,"Yeah, I know."

Hana scoffed,"My bad, princess." she eyed the breakfast,"Man, you cook great."

"Well, I've been taking care of myself since I was little, I learned to cook for myself." Jina smiled and continued eating. Hana softly gazed at her and understood how she felt. 

The two of them heard loud thuds and panting,"I'M AWAKE! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M AWAKE!" 

Sumin smiled brightly at the two other girls and sat down. "Woo, that was some steamy dream." 

Hana blushed with a scowl on her face,"Sumin, that's disgusting."

"What? I had steamed broccoli in the dream. What are you thinking about?" Sumin smirked and started to eat breakfast. Hana blushed even more, which caused Sumin to laugh,"AHA, I was kidding. Luhan was so y in my dream, okay there was Nutella and whipped cream and he them-"

"Okay! Are you guys done? Alright." Jina grabbed the plates and placed them in the kitchen.

"I wasn't done!" Sumin whined.

"If you woke up earlier, then we'd have time to eat, now we gotta go." Jina scolded and ran upstairs to grab her things,"Now come on!" 

Hana smiled,"Good thing I prepared my stuff already last night."

Sumin mimicked Hana while walking behind her and then she held her growling stomach,"Ugh, I'm so hungry...Hungry for shirtless boys!"

 

"We're here~!" Luhan grinned and glanced down at the crowded beach. He started to rub his hands together,"Yes! I see ladies~!" 

"Who knew he was such a ert." Kai smirked, amused with his friend's excitement. 

Tao sighed,"You don't even know. It's like during the summer, he goes into this heat rampage. Sumin better be cautious of him." 

"He get's pretty and touchy." Kris shook his head and lifted his sunglasses,"He's already going crazy looking at girls. Thank God Sumin isn't here to see him." 

Lay chuckled and glanced around the beach. It felt like it was going to be a good day for some fun. It was time for him to relax. He didn't really care that much about the girls and bikinis, he just needed some fun with his friends. He didn't want any worries today. 

"Do you think the girls are at the beach already?" Sehun asked. 

"Eh, let's not worry about them." Suho smiled and patted the younger boy,"Let's settle down and play some good old beach volleyball." 

Chen smirked,"Sounds like a plan."

"We can even ask some...ladies to play with us." Chanyeol winked. 

"If you don't scare them away with your freaky smile." Baekhyun snorted and dodged Chanyeol's fist. 

The boys settled down on a spot, and as they walked through the beach, plenty of eyes were already oogling at their defined bodies. Yes, the boys were shirtless. Even good boy Lay. 

"Man, it's hot!" D.O fanned himself,"Maybe I'll go swim instead. I needa cool off." 

"I'll stay in the shade." Kris said from underneath the umbrella. He was sitting on a beach chair and still had his sunglasses on. His face was so god-like most girls thought he was some kind of model. All the girls at the beach assumed these boys were somewhat famous. They were all too handsome. 

"What the hell?" Suho eyed him,"Why?"

"The sun aint' my style. This heat...definitely not my style." Kris said in a matter-of-fact voice. He picked up an inspirational book he just bought and started to read. 

God-like and smart, girls thought as they eyed the beautiful creature in front of them. They just had to get his name and a picture. And maybe even his number. 

"Man, the guy can grab the ladies quickly." Suho whistled and smirked. 

Lay stretched his arms and legs. He heard a few squeals and turned around. A bunch of girls were gazing at him with so much desire in their eyes. Lay awkwardly smiled at them and they started squealing all over again. One girl asked what his name was. 

"L-Lay?" he innocently replied. 

"Omg his name is Lay!"

"How cute?!"

"I swear I've seen him in a magazine!"

"I think  I saw him in this movie!"

"No, I think he's a singer too!"

"OMG!" 

The squealing kept coming and coming and more girls kept appearing to see what the fuss was about. Then there was more squeals and giggles.

Lay sighed and spoke to himself,"Some relaxation this is." Lay wondered what Jina was up to and if she really did want to see shirtless boys. He grumbled and kicked his feet in the sand.

"OMO, he's sooo cute when he's mad~!"

Lay groaned, this was going to be a long day.

 

The three girls arrived at the beach and settled in a good spot. Sumin and Hana immediately took off their clothes and revealed their bodies. Jina, on the other hand, was hesitant to do that.

"Come on, you're going to take it off anyway." Hana pouted.

"Easy for you to say." Jina argued and held her dress.

Sumin sighed and quickly lifted the dress of Jina's body. Jina squealed and held her bare body. "Sumin!"

Her best friends giggled and waved her dress around,  Sumin accidentally let it go. Sumin and Jina gasped, while Hana's mouth dropped open. The three girls watched as the dress flew into the sky and hit someone in the face. A guy.

"What the?!" the unknown boy took the dress off his face and blinked at Jina's dress. He was confused and wondered how that hit him. Jina shook her head and ran towards the boy.

"I'm so sorry!" Jina apologized and bowed countless times. 

The boy chuckled and held out her dress,"So, I guess this dress belongs to you?" 

"Yes!" Jina squeaked and grabbed it,"S-sorry! My friend stole it from my body and waved it around. Then it hit you in the face."

"She stole it from your body and it hit me in the face...okay." he laughed and smiled,"Well, it only hurt juuust a bit." 

Jina laughed,"I'm sorry, again."

"I'm L." the guy smiled and held out his hand,"What's your name?"

"L? M-My name?" Jina stuttered.

L nodded,"Yeah. I'd like to know your name." 

"Jina." she mumbled

"Jina...pretty name." L smiled. "My name's just weird, I know." 

"It's kinda cool." Jina gave him a friendly grin,"It's unique...anyway, I should get back to my friends." 

L glanced behind Jina and spotted Sumin and Hana. They both gave him big smiles and a wave. L waved back at them and laughed,"Your friends seem nice."

"Oh, they're crazy." Jina commented. 

"You haven't my friends yet." L smirked. "Wanna meet them?"

 

Jina, Sumin, and Hana were introduced to L's friends, Infinite. His friends were Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. All of them were devishly gorgeous, and not to mention shirtless. 

"Hi, I'm Sumin." Sumin winked and waved at them.

Hana excitedly introduced herself,"I'm Choi Hana, pleased to meet you!"

Jina just shyly smiled,"I'm Kang Jina."

"Nice to meet you ladies~!" Infinite grinned.

Jina could tell Sumin and Hana were dying inside. After everyone got to know each other, the ten of them decided to play a game. 

"Volleyball?" Sungjong suggested. 

"Nah, too overrated."

"How about hide and seek?" Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrows with mischeif. 

"Hide and seek?" Woohyun repeated,"Not bad."

"The beach is pretty crowded, it makes a perfect game!" Sunggyu smiled. "Alright, how about we do it in a team? One team has to find the other team's members." 

"Deal." 

The team one were Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sumin, and Hana. The second team consisted of Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Jina. Team one was it, so they had to all wait for team two to hide. 

Immediately team two split up. L, sneakily, grabbed Jina's arm and lead her through the beach. "Come on, let's go this way." She thought it was a bad idea, but Jina had no choice but to follow him. 

L found an empty spot with an umbrella and hid behind it. "This seems like a good spot."

Jina nodded and looked around. This spot seemed to belong to a group of boys. Jina spotted a familiar backback, but L distracted her. 

"So, what school do you go to?"

"I go to Seoul Fine Arts Academy." Jina answered. 

"Seoul Fine Arts?! Wow! You must be talented. I just go to a normal high school, but my friends and I like to perform in underground clubs." L smiled. "I sing mostly."

"You sing? So do I." Jina smiled. 

"I guess we have somethings in common, besides having crazy friends." L grinned and winked.

Jina laughed and nodded,"I guess we do."

L and Jina both heard a yell and peeked around umbrella. They saw Sungyeol get caught. Hoya and Dongwoo were already caught as well. It was just the two of them left.

"We gotta run!" L whispered and quickly told you to follow him. Jina nodded and followed the crawling L. The two of them easily escaped, laughing at their success.

"Let's head back to the base! Then victory is ours!" L snickered and the two of  them ran toward the base, where they were saved. "We did it!" L hollered and spun Jina in the air. She squealed in surprised,"Omo, please let me down!"

L did as told,"Oh, I'm sorry." he rubbed the back of his  neck.

"I have a boyfriend..." Jina confessed.

"B-Boyfriend?!"

 

The boys were all playing in the water. Even Kris. When they came back they noticed someone was in their spot.

"Looks like no one took anything though." Kris examined.

"Probably kids." Suho said.

"Well, if I find something missing, I'm hunting down those brats." Tao growled as he searched his bag.

Luhan was sitting cross-legged as he his popsicle. Kris had to buy him one so he'd stay still and stop going after girls. Lay made sure to keep an eye on his friend. "Luhan, you're being good."

Luhan just nodded, but he kept his eyes on female bodies. Lay rolled his eyes and looked around the beach. He saw some dude carry a girl, who squealed. She looked awefully familiar, but he couldn't think of anyone at the moment. So he shrugged and helped Tao search his bag.

 

Arriving home, Jina tiredly headed upstairs and took a shower. She changed into her shirt and pajama shorts and lied down on her bed. Today was exhausting for her. After telling L she had a boyfriend, he turned out to be such an . All of Infinite did. They thought if they acted sweet and charming, they would get the three girls. Sumin was beyond pissed and kicked each member in their precious jewels and said,"Doesn't feel so precious does it?"

Jina laughed once she remembered that. She was glad she told him before those group of boys did anything to them. Jina glanced at her phone and decided to call Lay.

The phone rang and Lay soon picked up, he was on the bus with a sleepy Luhan on his shoulder.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hi." Jina giggled.

He looked out the window,"How was your day at the beach?"

Jina groaned,"Ugh, Sumin literally took my dress off, it hit a stranger in the face, then the stranger and his friends invited us to play hide and seek on the beach, the guy, L, and I hid in some empty spot, then after winning, he carried me, but I told him I had a boyfriend, then I find out he was an , along with his friends. Then Sumin kicked each of them in their precious area. Then we left."

Lay was speechless and didn't know what to talk about first. Should he ask about Sumin ripping off her dress? The shirtless stranger and his friends? The guy named L carrying her? L and his friends being s? Or if Sumin kicked them hard enough in their precious area?

"Uh, w-well, I'm glad you're all alright. They didn't do anything to you, right? Cause if they did, I'd fuc-"

"No need for language, Yixing." Jina interrupted him.

Lay smiled,"I'm sorry." he took a deep, deep breath to calm his nerves.

"How was your day...at the beach?" Jina asked.

"Luhan was on a hormone, heat rage. I'm almost deaf from all the squealing girls. Apparently I look like a famous person. One girl almost stole my trunks. Chen's got his stolen-"

"Those evil, erted girls." Chen shuddered.

Lay laughed and continued on,"Luhan openly took his off and offered it to the first girl who could take it. Of course we were in the water. Uh, let's see...Kris was acting like a girl-"

"Was not!" Kris yelled. Jina laughed. 

"Tao was being a crybaby cause his chapstick went missing-" Lay was once again interrupted.

"Those damn kids!" Tao whined.

"I told you I borrowed your damn chapstick, calm down!" Sehun groaned. 

Jina laughed as she heard their whole conversation. Lay grinned once he heard her laugh and continued,"Suho thought he could bend water because it was moving around him, even though it was just the waves. Kai was approached by some buff gay guy-"

"UGH DON'T REMIND ME!" Kai yelled in agony.

"And, Baekhyun got asked if a girl could borrow some eyeliner." Lay finished.

"Ugh, like I'd give her my precious Bobbi Brown limited edition black, silk pencil." Baekhyun snorted. "Girl, bye."

"Your day seemed better than ours." Jina giggled.

"It was tiring." Lay sighed.

"You guys seemed to have more fun than we did."

Lay smirked,"Why? Your shirtless boys weren't what you wished for?"

"Shut up." Jina mumbled and played with her pillow,"I missed you today."

Lay became silent, before he smiled,"I missed you too."

"Ew." Chanyeol pretended to barf.

"I hate happy couples." Kai rolled his eyes. 

Lay continued to listen to Jina when he heard a group of boy's conversation. 

"Those three chicks we met today at the beach were total babes. It's such a waste we couldn't have a little fun with them."

"I know, but that Jina girl killed the vibe."

Lay's eyes twitched with anger. Were these the so called Infinite boys Jina was talking about.

"No, that damn ...Sumin! I swear if I see her again, I'll give it to her."

Right away, Luhan's eyes opened and he glared at the boy. 

"Hana was totally my type."

"Same! We could've shared!" 

Sehun glowered at them, the veins in his arms popping from squeezing them too tight. 

"Jina, I've got to go." Lay frowned. 

"Huh? Why?" Jina asked, confused.

"We see some guys we might know. I'll call you back." Then he hung up. Jina didn't have a chance to say goodbye. 

Lay and the boys were getting angrier and angrier as they listened to Infinite rumble with laughter after talking about Jina, Sumin, and Hana. Lay had briefly told EXO who those boys were, as Jina told him. 

Once the bus stopped for Infinite's destination, EXO exited it out as well. 

"Hey, you seven dickheads." Luhan called out. Wide awake and pissed. 

Infinite stopped laughing and turned around with glares on their faces. 

"What did you call us?" Sunggyu snarled. 

"You were insulting our girls." Kris crossed his arms. Sunggyu looked up at the giant Kris.

"Jina, the girl who 'killed your vibe', she's my girlfriend." Lay glared and snapped harshly. 

"Sumin, the crazy ''. Yeah, that's my girl." Luhan growled.

"Hana. The girl you could've 'shared', yeah, she's mine and only mine. No ing way am I sharing." Sehun sneered dangerously. 

"Does that ring a bell? Or was your brain jumbled up along with your precious balls?" Chen snickered.

Luhan smirked proudly,"My girl sure is fiesty, ain't she?" 

"Tch, those ing es are yours? Hmph, don't worry, we didn't do anything to them. Sadly, our fun ended before it got to even beging." L laughed with a grim expression. 

Each member in EXO snapped. Infinite sure knew how to piss of 12 angry boys. 

Kai cracked his knuckles and smirked,"You're going to see who the real es are. Just. In. A. Second." 

"What-" 

Before L could finish what he was saying, Lay knocked him down with a single punch,"I'm really going to use you as a stress reliever. I hope you're ready. I just might kill your vibe." 


I love this chapter. so damn much. ;; 

long, but worth it.

(that's what she said.)

if there are mistakes...sorry not sorry.