046

The Boy with the Dimple

After a good night sleep, everyone was refreshed for cleaning up the rest of the school. Since everyone was so tired last night, everyone was dead asleep. Cleaning up the school was a piece of cake. No one was scared anymore. It was like the prank made everyone invincible, since it really was horrifying. 

Exo M, the kingkas, and you girls got a long pretty well. Like good friends, you guys joked around, talked, laughed, and smiled. It was good to be comfortable with everyone. After this whole prank incident, all of you became close pals. All 15 of you were having such a good time, you guys finished cleaning the old school fast. 

Dinner was fufilling and fun for all of you. It was kind of saddening when the yellow bus came to pick you all up. Arriving at school, all your guardians and parents were waiting in the parking lot. The weekend came to an end quickly and it was back to school on Monday.

 

"Good morning Jina~!" A person hugged you from behind. You turned around and gasped,"Hana?!" 

Hana was smiling brightly at you. She looked different. Her hair was straight and her make up was clean with a natural look to it. "Yeah, I look different huh?"

"Way different! What happened?" You said in a amazement,"Not that you look bad, no offense, but you look way prettier!" 

Hana blushed and she touched her hair,"Im glad you think so. I wanted a change, since the situation is different. I figured I could be myself more often." 

"Did Sehun see you yet?" You poked her side with a sly smile. 

Hana shook her head and giggled,"Not yet! Im excited to see what he thinks." 

You glanced behind her and your smile grew,"I guess you'll see in a few seconds~"

"Jina! Have you seen Hana? I can't find her any-" Sehun stopped once Hana turned around to face him,"where." he finished. "Hana?!"

"Hey Sehun, like my new look? Do you like it?" Hana bit her lips with a shy smile,"I thought it'd be better to be...me." 

Sehun stared at her speechless. Boy, did he think she looked like a goddess. "Y-You're so...pretty." The poor boy stuttered suddenly, making him blush a deep red. 

You and Hana giggled at his reaction and high fived each other. "Well, he thinks you look great too." You smiled at Hana.

She beamed back and sighed in relief.

"Hana?!" Kai gaped at her,"Whoa! You look cute! Why couldn't you look like that when we were dating?!" 

Hana rolled her eyes at him,"Shut up, Jongin. This look is only for Sehun." She winked at her boyfriend, who became more flustered and tongue tied. 

"Anyway, I have to go meet Lay and the rest of them, wanna come?" You asked them. All three heads nodded and you four went in search for Exo-M and Sumin. 

Like Kai and Sehun, all of them loved Hana's new look. It made her seem...nicer, even though she was already nice. It just made her look more approachable. 

"Good morning Yixing!" You greeted Lay with a kiss on the cheek. He welcomed you into a warm embrace and hugged you from behind,"Did you have a good night sleep?" 

You nodded your head happily,"I did, thanks to your singing. I was still a little scared from the school trip, but not as much as the first night there." 

"Well, Im glad you slept well. I could hear your little snores." Lay chuckled and poked your cheeks with his index fingers. You pouted,"I do not snore!" 

"You do. Just a little bit." Lay admitted. 

You and Lay debated more about your snores, while everyone just stared at you two with annoyed expressions.

"Freaking couples. I swear I hate happy couples." Kai sneered with irritation. 

 

After school you had guitar lessons with Chanyeol. You weren't that irritated with him anymore, since you two got closer over the weekend. Chanyeol was a lot nicer and goofy now that you really knew him. 

"Hey JinJin~!" Chanyeol grinned widely at you. 

"Hi Yeolie." You greeted back with a smile. "You're late."

"What, by like one minute." He rolled his eyes and held up his guitar,"I forgot it in my class, so I ran back to get it." 

You nodded in understanding,"I see." You opened up your guitar case, which was lent by Yonghwa. 

Chanyeol eyed it with an impressed smirk,"Nice guitar. Not everyone has that kind. Where'd you get it?" 

"My oppas. One of them let me borrow his precious guitar. He said if there was one little scratch, he'd kidnap me and sell me somewhere far away." You sighed and stared at the piece of wood. "Anyway, let's get started?"

Chanyeol laughed loudly,"That hyung sounds pretty funny! I want to meet him." 

You awkwardly laughed at the thought of Chanyeol meeting CNBlue oppas. "Yeah, not anytime soon though." 

 

The rest of the afternoon, Chanyeol skipped the basics since you told him your remembered them. For an hour and half he tried to teach you different techniques and such. You were a fast learner, since you remembered some things from your past lessons. You were starting to get the hang of it. 

Chanyeol wanted to sing a piece while playing, but you declined and told him you were good. 

"I can manage on my own. If I need help, I'll just ask my oppas." You assured him witha  big smile.

"Who are your oppas your talking about? You swear like they're better than me." Chanyeol raised a brow.

You snickered,"You have no idea how better they are than you."

Chanyeol pouted,"Who's better than me!? Im the best guitarist-"

"In this school, I know, Yeol. You told me before. But I am serious about my oppas. They're pretty amazing. To the level of being idols." You smirked at him while putting Yonghwa's guitar away carefully.

"Oh really? Good like idols? I don't believe you." Chanyeol scrunched his face,"I need proof." 

"Next time." You giggled and started to head for the door,"Im leaving first, Yeol." 

"Wait for me!" Chanyeol quickly packed his things and headed out with you. 

 

The two of you talked about random topics Chanyeol brought up. The two of you spotted D.O and Baekhyun. 

"Hi Jina." The two boys smiled at you warmly. 

You giggled,"Hi boys." 

"So, how was guitar lessons with Yeol here?" Baekhyun wiggled his brows. 

D.O snickered,"He didn't try to do anything on you, did he?" 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes,"Shut up! Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." 

The three boys waved you goodbye and you headed back inside the school to pick up something from your locker. Grabbing the things you needed,  you headed out the building.

"Jinnie~!" Sumin jumped out of no where.

You jumped back,"Sumin! You scared me!"

She laughed,"Sorry, I stayed after class to practice some moves. You're doing your secret thing too?"

You nodded,"Yeah. You done? Let's go home together."

 

Almost heading to the gate you both heard a yell.

"!" 

You and Sumin stopped and looked to the direction of the yelling.

"What?" Sumin muttered.

You could hear a fight near by. You both raced to the back of the school and found Hana being surrounded by her friends. She had tears in her eyes and a big red mark on her cheek. She spotted you guys and her eyes widened,"Jina...Sumin."

"Hana?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Sumin screeched with wide eyes. 

Hana's friend, Nayoung, glared at you two angrily,"Are these the two es you picked over us, Hana?!" 

"es? Oh no you didn't girl!" Sumin sneered with a raised brow. 

Hana whimpered,"Nayoung, stop it. They're my friends!" 

"Shut up, you faker! We were your friends too! But you act like you can do whatever you want! We're sick of your ! First is liking some loser like Oh Sehun. Now, looking like an innocent princess and leaving us with oppas to hang out with these freaks?!" Nayoung shrieked. 

She grabbed Hana's hair tightly,"You're just a nobody like them."

"Let her go!" You yelled and shoved Nayoung away from Hana. You and Sumin stood in front of Hana. "Back off." 

"Don't you dare touch me!" Nayoung growled and shoved you hard, you fell on the ground scraping your elbow. 

"Jina!" Sumin and Hana hollered. 

You frowned at Nayoung,"You're the nobody! You're all bullies. This is why no one likes you!" 

Nayoung scoffed,"What?!" She grabbed your face with her fingers and slapped you. "You're going to regret going against me!"

"Hands off me, lil !" Sumin snarled and punched one of the queenkas away. "Slapping is for !" The queenka yelped and started to hit Sumin back.

You on the other hand faced Nayoung. You and Nayoung were tangled t0gether, pulling each other's hairs. You kicked her off you and she rolled on the ground. You touched your bleeding lips and growled,"You...!"

Sumin gasped,"Jina! You cursed!" Sumin punched another queenka on the ground. 

You were tired of these queenkas and their attitudes. "You made me bleed!" You screeched angrily and you grabbed Nayoungs hair and slapped her face,"That's a big mistake!" 

You got into another brawl with Nayoung. Sumin had her hands occupied as well. Hana was facing a queenka as well. It was a big cat fight.