026

The Boy with the Dimple

"Luhan!" 

Sumin tackled Luhan from the behind and kissed his cheek,"Have you been waiting long?"

Luhan turned around and glared at her,"What do you think?! You're an hour late! I was seriously going to leave you right now!" Sumin winced as Luhan scolded her with no mercy. 

She pouted up at him,"Im sorry! But my cousin Byunghun came over with my aunt and uncle! I just couldn't leave right when they came. Forgive me please?" Sumin clasped her hands together. 

Luhan sighed and fixed his jacket,"You're lucky you're cute."

"What'd you say?" Sumin asked Luhan.

Luhan shook his head,"Nothing. Let's go! The event is going to end soon." Luhan grabbed her hand and lead her towards Time Square. 

Sumin started to get excited when she saw the big tree in the middle of Times Square. She tugged on Luhan's jacket and squealed,"Look how beautiful it is, Lu honey~! Wow, it's breathtaking."

Luhan blushed at her new nickname, but he smiled once he saw her upbeat spirit. He would not ruin her happy smile. He grabbed her hand and lead her closer to the tree. 

Sumin followed Luhan, sticking right behind him, making sure not to get mad or else he'd probably yell at her. 

They reached the bright tree and they both looked up at it. Luhan glanced down at Sumin, and she was preoccupied by the christmas tree.

He took a step back and covered her eyes with his hands,"Close your eyes." Luhan whispered near Sumin's ear.

Sumin's head perked up in surprise,"W-why? What's happening? Are you going to leave me?!" 

"No, pabo. Just close your eyes and trust me." Luhan whispered a little more fiercely. Forget being soft and sweet with this girl. Luhan rolled his eyes.

He uncovered Sumin's eyes and went to check if her eyes were closed. When they were he smiled and went behind her once again. Sumin was a inches shorter than him and he reached down for her left arm. From behind her, Luhan clasped the simple, gold bracelet onto Sumin's thin wrist.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Sumin asked nervously. 

Luhan smiled,"Yeah."

Simple-rose-gold-heart-bracelet.jpg

The first thing she did was look down at her wrist. She gasped at the gold bracelet clasped around her arm. Sumin noticed the gold heart in the middle and felt tears form in her eyes. She covered with one hand as she stared at her gift. 

"I-I...I thought you were just like those girls who just wanted a guy for his looks. You were weird, loud, and annoying. Confessing to me the first day we met, and clingling onto me  from then on. Then, my feelings started to change. I'd get angry and jealous whenever you'd talk to that Sehun kid, or hug that Minhyuk guy. You make me crazy, Sumin. You don't know how crazy you make me. And Im always mean to you, when I don't want to be...Im sorry about all those times I made you cry. I take responsibility for every tear I made you shed...so, please, be my girlfriend. Then, I'll be able to wipe and kiss away all those tears." Luhan slipped his arms around Sumin and hugged her from the back. 

Sumin started to cry harder and covered her face with her hands. Luhan had a small smile on his lips,"Are you going to answer me? Or do I have to be rejected?" 

Sumin shook her head and turned around to face Luhan, tear-stained face, makeup smeared, and cheeks red. She looped her arms around Luhan neck and kissed him tenderly. Luhan smiled while kissing Sumin back, wrapping his arms around her tightly. 

Tears wouldn't stop falling from Sumin's eyes as she continued to kiss Luhan. When they parted a bit, Luhan wiped her tears and kissed her eyes. Sumin snorted out a laugh and wiped Luhan's lips,"You have eyeliner on your lips, pabo." 

Luhan laughed along with her and brought her closer, his forehead leaning against her,"Don't you dare cause me trouble, Song Sumin." 

Sumin cried more and nodded,"Y-Yes." 

"Aish, why are you crying so much!" Luhan pouted and started to wipe her face with his sleeve, softly of course. Sumin closed her eyes as Luhan wiped her face. 

"I never thought you'd actually take me seriously. I believed you'd never realize my feelings, and never feel the same way about me." Sumin whimpered and hugged Luhan tightly,"You were always mean to me. Ignoring me or calling me stupid."

Luhan lowered his head and rested it against Sumin's head,"Im sorry, Sumin. But from now on, what I say to you, just know I love you, ok?"

Sumin looked up at him,"You love me?"

Luhan smiled gently at Sumin,"I love you, Song Sumin." 

"Really?" Sumin blinked.

"Yes, really."

"No take backs!"

"Song Sumin!"

"What?"

"Aish...nothing."

"..."

"..."

"I love you too, my Lu honey~!"

Sumin tackled Luhan with tight hug and kissed him countless times on the lips. Luhan chuckled in between each kiss and kissed her back. 

"Hey...what'd you get me?" Luhan asked Sumin as they started to walk out Times Square to a restaurant for dinner. They held hands while walking beside each other. Soon, they found a place to eat at and sat down at a table.

"Here." She handed him a rectangular box. 

Luhan eyed her,"It's nothing weird, right?"

Sumin rolled her eyes and shook her head,"No. Just open it!" She said impatiently and tapped on the table. 

Luhan snickered at her impatience and opened the present. He soon started to smile. It was an angel picture frame with Sumin's picture inside. 

"It's cute." Luhan smiled as he ran his finger against Sumin's face.

"It's a couple picture frame set. I have yours. Look." Sumin smirked and grabbed it from her bag. She held it out to Luhan and snickered.

Luhan's eyes turned into slits,"A devil...really Sumin?!" 

11052811-devil-angel-photo-frame-set-2-p

Sumin giggled and nodded,"I thought it was cute. Fits your image perfectly! You can be a total devil sometimes." Sumin cooed and she placed the picture frame back inside her bag. 

Luhan had a deep pout on his face,"I can't believe you did that." He crossed her arms and glowered at Sumin. 

Sumin held up her hands,"Well, you're a meanie to me anyway! So bleh. Im a total angel to you anyway." Sumin smiled and batted her lashes at him. Luhan was not fazed,"Im mad at you."

"Ooh, already?" Sumin kept giggling to herself, and she sighed,"Come on, Luhan. Don't be mad at me already. We just started going out a few minutes ago!" 

Luhan looked away and glanced at the angel frame with Sumin's smiling picture. He sighed,"Fine, you're forgiven. But you have a punishment!" 

"Alright, what is it?" Sumin asked eagerly, anything to make Luhan forgive her.

 

"Do I have to sing?!" Sumin squeaked as Luhan brought her to a cafe with a small stage.

Even though the cafe wasn't that big, it was a full house. Luhan nodded and smirked. He thought Sumin didn't know how to sing, but he was so wrong. 

"Why? Scared?" Luhan teased and pushed her onto stage. Sumin gulped.

"What song would you like to sing?" The Dj asked Sumin. She bit her lips and whispered into this ears. The Dj smiled at her,"Cute. Very cute. Ok, whenever you're ready."

"Alright everyone, Song Sumin, would like to sing for open mic! Let's all give her a big greeting." The Dj smiled your way and you awkwardly bowed. 

"My name is Song Sumin and I have to sing a song for my boyfriend, Luhan...or else he won't forgive me!" Sumin easily admitted and the crowd started to smile and laugh. 

Sumin cleared and nodded to the Dj. The sweet tempo song started to play.

Strawberry Days By Younha

I was confused, I didn’t remember my new name
I hid in my commonplace ponytail, looking for your interest

My heart flutters when your voice comes into my mind at night
You sink into a gap in my mind; in time I will follow my wish
I crack a smile at your cute sneakers

Don’t fade away
Like a cool coke, this moment
Strawberry days
Like the refreshing morning air after being tired for so long
It’s a typical day for me
Because I have your old scent
I’m with you and the moon already
I fell in love

Tomorrow is a new day, and I will sleep by the glow of the fireflies
Your message had sparkling admiration

You still call my name very carefully
It seems like decalcomania between us
If it could be like that, tell me it won’t change

Don’t fade away
Like a cool coke, this moment
Strawberry days
Like the refreshing morning air after being tired for so long
It’s a typical day for me
Because I have your old scent
I’m with you and the moon already
Your name is in my heart

You even know my ordinary face
You are a unique colour
I’m with you and the moon already

Your name changed me
It’s precious to me
I can’t open my eyes, my mom is worried

Like a cool coke, this moment
Strawberry days
Like the refreshing morning air after being tired for so long
It’s a typical day for me
Because I have your old scent
I’m with you and the moon already

I fell in love. 

Luhan sat and watched as Sumin smiled once she was done. Blown away was the term to describe his current state. Sumin sang equally as beautiful as she danced. Who knew she could sing like an angel. 

Sumin bounced her way to Luhan with a little smirk,"Surprised?"

"Y-yeah." Luhan stuttered and stared at Sumin,"I didn't know you could sing."

"Now you know." Sumin smiled and rested her head on her head,"Forgive me, Lu honey?" 

"I've already forgiven you, pabo. I didn't expect you to sing, nor did I expect you to sing so well." Luhan shook his head and eyed Sumin,"What else can you do?"

Sumin smiled and did a flower pose,"Oh, just make you fall in love with me more and more~!" Luhan rolled his eyes but he didn't say anything to deny it. 

"Alright, let's get you home." Luhan held out his hand to Sumin and she wrapped her fingers around his. The two of them walking toward Sumin's house, hand in hand. 

 

------------------

 

yay double update. 

suhan couple. together. again. at last.

YESH SONG BY ONE OF MY FAV ARTIST. YOUNHA. WOOHOO

night homies <4

ASDFGHJKL;

SM RELEASED THE HIGHLIGHT MEDLEYS F;ASDKF;ASDJFKA

KBYE.

bless their trolling souls!