059

The Boy with the Dimple

Your grandfather transfered you out of Seoul Fine Arts. He transfered you to Jazz Academy instead. You were miserable. You couldn't contact Lay or Sumin since  your grandfather took away your phone. He gave you a new one. All you did was cry. You didn't eat, which caused you to lose weight like crazy. 

You slowly made your way along the hallway. Jazz Academy was nice too, but you missed Seoul Fine Arts. You missed your friends. You missed Lay. You couldn't even visit him without being watched. You were about to go crazy. 

"Hey, wifey." Niel wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You glared up at him,"Get your hands off me and keep them to yourself." 

Niel held up his hands with a smirk,"I love it when you glare at me. It just makes me want to," Niel zoomed up to your face,"kiss you." 

You growled and walked around him. Niel trailed behind you with his hands behind his head. He was whistling a tune. You frowned and turned back to him,"Stop following me." 

Niel blinked,"We have the same class together." 

You fought the urge to slap him and started walking again. He was right. You had all of your classes with him and his annoying friends. You just wanted to pull at your hair all day, and if you did that, you'd be bald. And Lay would probably break up with you. 

 

Lunch came by, and  you were sitting by  yourself at an isolated table. You didn't want to associate with the Jazz students anyway, they gave you mean looks and remarks. They all knew you were from Seoul Fine Arts and they didn't really greet you with a cheerful smile. So, you didn't do the same and ignored everyone. You were all alone and  you hated feeling that way. The feeling of loneliness was coming back. 

You sighed and played with your food. At least it was good. A body sat next to you and you didn't bother looking up. It was your fiancé. 

"Hi wifey. Wow, I call you that a lot now." Niel chuckled and took a spoonful of his food. He gave you an eyesmile and you just rolled your eyes at him. 

"So, I hear you're not joining to competition anymore. The only way you could join is by being a Jazz student, but you don't want that. And, you can't join Seoul Fine Arts either, well, cause you're not a student there anymore. Bummer." Niel sighed dramatically and leaned against you,"Have you talked to Lay yet? No? What a shame." 

"Shut up, Niel." You growled at him,"Go somewhere else. I don't need this from you! Just leave me alone!" You got up and walked away from the cafeteria. You wiped your tears and kept walking. 

I hate him! I hate this school! I hate grandfather! You thought. You wanted Lay. He was the only one who'd comfort you. You needed to see his face, hear his voice, feel his warmth. Thinking about him made you miss him more. God, I miss you, Yixing.

 

After school, Niel forced you to go with him on a date. He wanted a date for his win tonight at the competition. You were sickened by him, but had to go. Your grandfather thought it was an excellent idea. 

Niel wrapped his arms around your shoulder once again and you tried to fight back. Niel whispered in your ear,"You wouldn't want grandpa to find out you're being a bad girl~" He sang in a venomous tone.

You shivered in disgust. You hated Niel as the time went by. He was such a playful, cocky guy. There were times where he was such an too, like right now. 

The date was horrible. Niel holding you close to him was horrible. You loathed the feeling when he touched you. Even if you wanted to escape and runaway, you couldn't. Not when Niel was clinging to you every second. 

"Wifey, try this." Niel held up a piece of fish cake. You glanced at him then at the fish cake. Niel pushed it closer to your lips,"Come on, eat it! It's going to get cold." 

You didn't budge and Niel pouted at the ahjumma,"Ahjumma, look, my girlfriend won't take it!" You glared at Niel.

"Aigoo! Why not? This handsome boy is trying to feed you! Did you guys fight or something?" The lady scolded.

"He's not my-" You were about to correct her when Niel shoved the fish cake in your mouth. Your eyes widened as you stared at him. Niel his thumb and winked at you. "Delicious, wifey?" 

I can't believe him! You chewed on the fish cake and walked away from him. Niel ran after you,"Where you going, wifey?"

"Leave me alone!" You screamed at him and kept walking away. "I've hand enough of following you around and following my grandfather's orders! I am sick of being treating like this without a say and I won't deal with it anymore!" 

Niel grabbed your arm and pulled you back towards him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you started to his his chest. 

"Niel, let go!" 

"Not going to happen." He whispered before he dived in for a kiss. 

You stopped hitting him as you felt his lips on you. What? You realized what he was doing and you tried to push him away. Niel was much stronger than you though. You started to cry. Yixing! 

Someone pulled you away and punched Niel in the face. "What the hell do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?!" 

You blinked and felt so relieved,"Yixing." 

Lay was panting hard as he glared down at Niel. Lay was wearing a dirty tank top, and you could see the veins pop out from his arms from anger.

Lay was in the middle of work when he spotted you. He felt like his heart stopped when he saw your face. Lay missed you like crazy and he thought he was dreaming. Then he saw Niel and how he pulled you in for a kiss. Lay just snapped and unknowingly threw a punch at Niel. 

You immediately hugged him tightly,"Yixing!" You cried onto him,"Oh my god, it's you! I'm so glad you're here!" You clung to him like your life depended on it. 

Lay hugged you back and kissed your head multiple times,"Where have you been?! I've called you and texted you! Sumin can't reach you either! Your parents won't tell me anything! You're not at school too!" 

You just wept in his arms. All you needed at the moment was Lay's embrace. You looked up at him and kissed him passionately. Lay was taken by surprise, but didn't hold back either.

God, I missed you so much. Lay thought.

"Yeah, sorry to break the moment." Niel stood up,"But,  you're kissing my fiancé!" Niel grabbed Lay and punched his cheek. Lay hit the floor.

"Yixing!" You gasped and knelt next to him, helping him up.

Lay glared back at Niel. "The hell did you just say?!" 

Oh no. You whimpered.

"That's right. She's my fiancé. That's right, you didn't know." Niel smirked and pulled you to him. You looked at Lay with a grim expression. Lay's heart broke. "W-what?" 

"Are you really slow? We're getting married, if that makes more sense to you." Niel clicked his tongue and shook his head at Lay. 

Lay glanced at you with glossy eyes,"Jina..." 

You started to cry,"M-My grandfather arranged a marriage between Niel and I. I couldn't contact anyone cause he took my phone away. I couldn't see anyone either cause he has someone watching my every move. I wanted to tell you right away, but he transferred me to Jazz Academy." You broke away from Niel and ran to Lay. "I don't want anyone but you! I told grandpa that I already had you. He wouldn't listen to me! He wants us to break up, but I don't want to! I'm scared." You whimpered. 

Lay just blinked and a couple of tears fell. He held you close as you just cried onto his chest,"We'll figure something out. Don't worry. I'll do all I can, I promise! I won't let anyone take you away, not even your grandfather." 

Niel just rolled his eyes and pulled you away,"Times up! Time to get ready for the competition. I hope you're ready to lose, Lay. I hope you're ready to lose everything." Niel snickered and dragged you away. 

"Lay!" You screamed and tried to pull away. Niel only pulled you tighter. You stared at Lay, who stared back at you with sad orbs. 

The nightmare he never wanted came true. Losing you because of his status. Because, he was nothing. Lay fell to the ground and cried. Why did we have to be so different? Why does money and power matter? Lay thought angrily. Why are they taking you away from me? My only treasure. 

 

An hour before the competition started, Lay arrived. He felt empty and tired. All the energy he had left was gone. Everything was going wrong. He didn't know how to save your relationship. 

"Lay! What's wrong with you?!" Sumin barked, though she was really concern. 

Lay stared back at her,"Hm?"

Sumin didn't look too great either. She had bags under eyes, which were swollen cause of crying, and her face was thinner. She was worried about you as well.

"Are you okay? You look like you're soul is gone." She joked. The rest of Exo arrived. Hana was next to Sehun.

Lay hung his head low and cried,"Jina and I have no future..." 

"What?" Luhan said.

"Jina's getting married to Ahn Daniel! She's in an arranged marriage with Niel!" Lay yelled angrily. 

Everyone stared in silence. Different thoughts were racing through their minds.

Sumin covered ,"She's getting married?"

"To Niel?" Luhan growled. 

"How?!" Chen yelled. 

"Cause we're rich and meant to be together, duh." 

Niel walked up to them, dressed nicely, with Teen Top behind him. At his side, you were dressed up beautifully, but you didn't look pleased.

"Jina!" Sumin and Hana ran to you. All you did was give them a small smile. Hana started to cry and Sumin grabbed Niel by his collar,"Why the are you engaged to my best friend?!"

Niel pushed Sumin away from him, making Luhan glower at him as he caught Sumin in his arms. Niel just fixed his shirt and smirked at Lay,"There's nothing you can do, Lay. Trust me. Just give up and accept that you and Jina can never happen." 

Lay strode up to him and grabbed his shirt. Niel rolled his eyes,"Come on guys, this is a designer shirt-"

"Shut up! I don't care how much money or power you have! I'll fight for Jina! I love her and she loves me! That's enough to show the ing world we're meant to be!" Lay growled closely to Niel. 

Niel just smiled,"I'd like to see you try."

You bit your lips in worry. Lay glanced at you and you stared back. He gave you a comforting smile before pecking your lips. It was short, but sweet. 

"Good luck." You whispered before Niel pulled you away. 

Lay and everyone just watched until you disappeared. Luhan worriedly glanced at his best friend,"You have any idea how you can become a rich boy quickly?" He joked dryly. 

Sumin slapped his stomach,"Luhan!" 

"What?" Luhan pouted. "At least you're not some rich girl too, I'd have a headache if this would happen to us." 

"You'd fight for me too, like Lay, right?" Sumin batted her eyelashes. 

"Probably not, it'd be too hectic for me." Luhan admitted. Sumin gasped and slapped his arm, then walked away. Luhan chuckled and screamed at her,"Don't worry babe! You'd probably drive him crazy and make him cancel the marriage!" 

Lay shook his head,"I can't believe you right now."

Luhan smiled at him,"What? It's true." His smile turned into a serious expression,"Seriously though, you got a plan?" 

"No." Lay sighed. "I have nothing to fight with." 

Luhan patted Lay's chest,"No homo. You may not be rich, but you have a rich heart. That's real power right there, Lay. You can do it." Luhan smirked and grappled Lay's head,"Let's win this !" 

 


I'm on break and applying to colleges...yay

what is life?

jina's gramps ruining everyone's hopes and dreams. 

that's what. 

g'day~