037

The Boy with the Dimple

20 parents and guardians stood in the school's main office. They were all called to inform their child has been called to the principal and their presence was needed. All the children waited with their guardian or parent.

Kai had his father and Cocoa. Sehun had his older sister, since their parents weren't present. Lay had his mother. Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O, Sumin, and you had your parents. Chen, Tao, and Luhan however had no guardians or parents. Thankfully Eunhyuk and Donghae already accepted the three boys as their own anyway, so they didn't mind playing their guardians. Hana was there as well, since she's the one who called the teacher.

"You stupid daughter of mine!" Eunhyuk roared and pinched Sumin's cheeks,"I told you I didn't want to be called to the office! And what happens? You get called to the office!" Sumin whined as her father pinched her cheeks harder. 

Donghae smacked Chen, Tao, and Luhan from the back of their heads,"And don't think you guys won't get any punishment! You all are in trouble when we get to the studio!" The three boys looked down at their feet. 

The kingka's and their parents, beside's Kai and his family, stood across from the rest of you. Giving all of you glares. 

"Look what your son did to my son!" Chanyeol's mother pointed to her son. 

Chen snorted,"Please, a girl did that to your son ma'am. He got his kicked." Donghae hit him behind the head again. Chanyeol's mother gasped at his language. 

"Well look what your damn sons did to my dongsaeng! I don't think a little bruise on the cheek compares to Sehun's face!" Sehun's older sister, Ms. Oh, snapped while grabbing Sehun's face. "I think he looks the worst out of everyone else!"

Sehun winced from pain,"Noona!"

"All filthy no-good children! That's what you are! My Suho and these boys are good kids! Unlike you animals!" Suho's father growled, eyeing you guys.

"Oh hell no!" Your mother and Donghae screeched.

Your mother strutted her way to Suho's father and poked his cheek with her red nails,"Your lil mouth did not just call my baby girl, Kang Jina, an animal, did it? I swear to my closet I can kick your rude from here to the moon!" 

"Get your ugly fingers away from my husband!" Suho's mother sneered. 

"Then teach your ugly husband to be a man and not to insult children, especially in front of their parents. Ya' damn classless people." Your mom replied with a venomous tone.

Your father pulled your mother back,"Nara, calm down. You don't want to get in trouble as well. And you Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Mrs. Park, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't insult these children, especially my daughter. I don't like to get angry, but insulting my family tends to make me snap...hard. Now, you know my family wil not tolerate an insult to the Kang name, so keep your mouths shut."

"That's right! You just got told!" Your mother sneered with a smirk and high fived Donghae. 

The kingka's parents just rolled their eyes, but did as told. Everyone knows not to mess with a Kang. Those who don't are just plain stupid. 

"Immature brats." A parent spat, it was Baekhyun's mother. 

Soon an argument arose between the parents. Shouts filled the office as insults flew from one side to another. Their kids didn't hold back a few remarks themselves. 

Your mother, Cocoa, Donghae, with Sehun's sister, Kris' mother, and Xiumin's mother were close to ripping the kingka's mothers heads off. 

"YOU WRINKLY OLD PRUDE! INSULT MY DAUGHTER AGAIN! AND IM GLAD SHE KICKED YOUR , YOU ELF LOOKING BOY!" Your mother tried to grab Suho's mother's hair (which she succeeded on doing), your father was holding her back. "Nara! Stop!"

Cocoa snarled at D.O's mother,"I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY! YOUR HOUSE ALWAYS SMELLED!" Mr. Kim held back his girlfriend with a worried smile,"Dear!" Kai just laughed at the scene. 

"IF I HAD A , THIS WOULD BE THE TIME I PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE!" Donghae pretended to slit his throat, eyeing Baekhyun's mother. Eunhyuk couldn't help but laugh at his lover's threat.

"I WILL FAIL YOUR DAMN SON IN MY CLASS!  AND YOUR DAMN DAUGHTER SHOULD KEEP HER LEGS TO HERSELF!" Sehun's sister screamed at Chanyeol's mother and Hana's parents.

"Crazy people!" Suho's mother cried out at them.

"You don't know how to raise your kids! At least we teach them respect!" Kris' tall mother shouted at the kingka's mothers. 

Xiumin's tough looking mom eyed the kingkas,"Which one of you gave my baby this cut on his precious cheeks!?"

Men held their wives so all the of them wouldn't kill each other. Teachers and others staff tried to calm down the situation, but nothing was working. The principal looked so lost and confused. 

*BANG*

"Enough!"

Everyone stopped and looked to the office door. You and your parents started to pale. Everyone stood straight, backs against the wall. 

Heels clicked on the office floor as your grandmother walked in with her usual icy glare as she eyed everyone. Your grandfather didn't have his jolly aura, instead he had an expression he never presented since his last time as the CEO of the company. 

"What is this? A barn? This is a school. Act your age." Your grandmother scowled. "My God, we could hear you from the car. How embarrassing! We are here to see the matter concerning the children, and you start another argument! Are you out of your minds!" 

"Mother." Your father fixed his hair and tie,"You came?"

"Nara called me." Your grandmother sighed.

Your grandfather stood beside his wife. "All of you are a bunch of children." He eyed each parent of the kingkas. "You think your kids are better than these ones, are you stupid? I can see where they get their awful personalities from. And to think your kids will run our country? It's a horrible sight to imagine." 

"Mr. Kang, but your grandchild hurt my-" Mrs. Park started off but was cut off quickly.

"I don't give a damn about what my Jina did. It's your damn son's fault for making her angry, throwing her on the ground, and not defending himself from a girl. And what the hell is your son doing touching Jina and Sumin? Huh?! They are young ladies, not boys. A man should never lay a hand on a woman. Ever. Do I make myself clear?!" Your grandfather's voice boomed inside the office. You've never seen him so angry before. It was quite a sight. 

"Kang Jiyong! You haven't changed!" The old headmaster, Mr. Lee, chuckled from the door. He headed toward your grandfather. They both patted each other on the back.

"Lee Hajoon! It's been years!" Your grandfather grinned at his friend.

"More like decades!" Mr. Lee remarked with a smile. 

"I didn't know you were the headmaster!" Your grandfather poked his chest. Mr. Lee smacked his arm,"I told you I would make my own school! And I did! I didn't realize your granddaughter attended here either!" 

The principal bit his lip and eyed the older males,"Mr. Lee! The situation!" He reminded. 

Mr. Lee nodded,"Ah, yes! Well, we have to talk about the incident then! We should go to the auditorium, it's a lot bigger and more spacious! Come, let's go." 

 

Once everyone was in the auditorium, the bickering started again. 

"Your child-"

"That child-"

"This child-"

"He-"

"She-"

The headmaster held his head and looked at his dear friend, your grandfather. The two wise males sighed. Your grandmother was seated between you and Lay's mother, who greeted her with so much kindness, your grandmother could smile back at her. You were confused as to how your grandmother knew Lay's mother.

"Silence!" The headmaster shouted through the old auditorium. "Now, here's what's going to happen...all your kids will be punished equally. That goes for you ladies as well." He eyed both you and Sumin. "You all will be going...to the old music school beyond the outskirts of Seoul. And will clean up the school for the weekend."

Everyone gawked at the old man. Your grandfather chuckled. 

"WHAT?!" 

"Well, I bought that old school and I wanted to make a music school for those who couldn't really afford to come here. I thought it'd be a good idea for all you kids to bond." The headmaster smiled brightly at his students, who had a look of despair and terror.

"THAT SCHOOL IS HAUNTED!" Baekhyun screeched.

"Yeah! I heard someone commited suicide!" Suho paled.

"No, someone got killed there!" Chanyeol shook his head.

D.O's eyes widened,"I heard no one comes back alive! Mom! Change his mind now!"

"Man, you guys are a bunch of babies." Kris smirked at the kingkas. He looked over to Kai,"Are they always such cry babies?"

Kai rolled his eyes and crossed his arms,"Always."

Chen smacked his head,"Damn. I was not prepared for this."

"I have to train!" Tao whined.

"I was planning to do that one job too..." Luhan pouted his lips. 

"I had to watch the house." Xiumin sighed.

"I had to clean the house. You're lucky you're just watching it." Sehun shook his head. 

Sumin cried in happiness,"Yes! No special dance boot camp for me!" Eunhyuk just pinched her cheeks again.

You just shrugged but bit your lip,"Is it really haunted?"

Chen looked over to you,"Heck yeah it is."

"Im not going!" Hana declared. The kingkas nodded their heads. 

"Babies don't cry, tonight~" Chen and Luhan sang then high fived each other. The kingkas growled in their seats.

"I can't send my baby over to that place to get killed! Send those lil bastards and , but not my kid and her friends!" Your mother held you close to her. 

Your grandmother nodded,"Honey!" She shot him a look. But he only shrugged,"It's fair and equal. Plus, that's what happened to us three remember! Is that how you thought of the idea Hajoon? You sly man!"

Your grandmother shut her eyes,"Don't remind me Jiyong! You know I don't like to talk about that!" Your grandfather only chuckled along with the headmaster who mimicked her,"Jiyong~ Jiyong! Don't leave me!"

"Aish! This man!" Your grandmother growled. 

"Did that really happen mother?" Your father looked at his mother, amused. She ignored him.

"You guys better pack your bags and umbrellas~! I hear it's going to rain." The headmaster smiled with a sly glint in his eyes.