017

The Boy with the Dimple

A/N: I totally messed up and just noticed it. I put Sehun as one of the kingkas. and that's not supposed to happen. Guess writing Exo-K made me put Sehun in the group as well, since he's in Exo-K. How horrible for me to forget about Sehunnie. /Sigh. But I changed it and Sehun will be featuring from now on to mess with Sumin. Muhaha. My apologies~!

 

-----------

 

You woke up to a buzzing sound. You looked around and slowly looked for your phone. Feeling the cool surface of your phone screen you picked up the item. You tried to squint your eyes to adjust to the blurry, bright screen. It was a  text notification from Lay. 

You immediately sat up and pressed the text message. A small message was sent from Lay and you smiled,"Yixing texted me."

The message read:

From: Yixing

Should we go on an adventure together after school?

In your mind you screamed. You hugged your pillow and squealed into it. "Omo, today after school? I guess I can." You texted Lay back, sending an ok with a smiley face. 

"Is a smiley face too much?" You muttered to yourself as you walked to your closet to change. You shrugged and put on your ironed uniform. 

The door bell rang and you went downstairs to answer it. "Sumin's here early." You opened the door and your eyes widened,"Y-You guys?!"

Behind a smiling Sumin was the Exo-M boys. They waved at you while admiring your house.

"Nice pad! Can we come over sometime?!"

"Why don't you ever invite us over?"

"Im going to cry!"

"Don't cry Tao!"

"Geez. Anyway, we ran into Sumin and wondered if we could just all walk to school together." Luhan greeted you with a big smile. 

You stood at your doorstep, completely surprised and embarrassed for the guys to see your house. But you cleared your throat and stepped aside for them to come in. 

Lay past by your with a small smile. It was awkward for you two after the little kiss on the cheek, and he waved,"Good morning Jina."

"Good morning Yixing." You greeted back politely. He chuckled and walked in after Luhan.

Sumin shot you a look of regret and hugged you,"Sorry! Luhan wanted to walk together. I couldn't say no to my honey!" You sighed and instantly forgave your best friend,"I can't get mad at you."

"Oh, thank you girl~!" Sumin squeezed you again and skipped to Luhan,"Honey~!"

Luhan groaned when Sumin attacked him again with hugs and kissy faces,"Where's my morning kiss?"

"Talk about lovey dovey." Chen shivered and stuck out his tongue. He smiled at you,"Jina, did you eat already?"

"Uh, no. I was barely getting ready." You pointed up the stairs. 

Tao gasped and pulled you up the stairs,"Can I see your room?"

"Oh! I wanna go!" Xiumin pouted and ran after you two. 

"You guys!" Lay sighed and quickly tried to stop the two boys,"She's getting ready! Don't disturb her! We're already intruding."

You smiled at Lay,"It's alright, Im already changed so, it's fine. And, uh, Tao, that's my parents room. My room is the one with my name on it..."

Tao bonked his head with a silly smile,"Oh, right, duh!"

You giggled as he opened your door with a dramatic entrance. Tao was amazed by your neat room. "Wow, who keeps your room so clean?!"

"Yeah, it's cleaner than my room!" Xiumin gazed around.

"I clean every once in a while. I get bored when Im alone, so I clean sometimes." You stood beside your window. You watched as the two boys roamed around your big room. It was quite amusing to watch them find every little thing amazing.

"Wow, this is pretty~!" Xiumin pointed at a glass case which contained a small pearl inside a pink, coral shell. 

You stood next to him and said,"My mom got me it when she abroad on a trip for work. It's pretty huh?" 

"Super pretty! It must be expensive huh?" Tao softly smiled at the little pearl. It gleamed in the light. 

"I don't know. But it's one of my treasures." You mumbled and went to take a seat on your bed. 

"WOW! BABY PICTURES!" Xiumin held up a huge pink album that read Jina's Baby Pictures. You blushed and tried to reach for it, but Xiumin gave it to Tao who held it over his head. 

You pouted at him,"Aigoo! You're so tall." 

The other remaining boys ran upstairs to see the baby pictures. Luhan  burst through your door way,"I want to see!" 

"I want to see a cute baby Jina!" Chen winked and raced after them.

Kris sighed and panted,"Im sorry, I tried to stop them."

"I okay with it." You gulped and watched as the boys piled on each other to look at your baby album. 

Lay stood beside you with a frown,"Sorry, I couldn't stop them either." He looked toward his friends,"You guys! That's going against her privacy! Stop it right now!"

"Omo! Jina's in a unicorn princess costume!" Luhan and Chen cooed.

Hearing his favorite animal, Lay ran toward them,"I wanna see! Where?!"

You giggled and shook your head,"Im going to eat breakfast now." You walked downstairs to see Sumin on a kitchen stool eating some cereal. She gave you a bowl,"Sorry, I'd cook, but you know I'd kill us all."

"I was going to eat cereal anyway." You stuck out your tongue and poured some milk. You added some bananas to your Cheerios and ate in content. 

"What are they doing?" Sumin asked with a fool mouth.

You sighed,"Baby pictures."

Sumin's eyes widened,"But Im in there too!"

"Hey, but Im the main feature in my album thank you very much." You gave her a look and smiled,"But maybe Luhan will fall in love with your innocence." 

Sumin's eyes twinkled,"He will huh?!"

The two of you laughed and high fived each other. After eating the two of you cleaned up your plates and went back upstairs. Sumin and you looked at each other while heading up,"I wonder what they're doing. It's too quiet."

"It's not like you have a diary or some...thing." Sumin's eyes widened and you gasped,"OH MY GOD!" 

You quickly made your way into your room and all the boys were reading your pink leather diary. "Oh, no." 

The boys head snapped your way and Luhan dropped your diary on the ground. The seven of you stared at each other, wide eyed in shock.

Lay stared at you, speechless from what he just read. He couldn't be happier! But guilt soon overcame his mind when he saw your expression. This is bad. 

"Jina..." Lay softly whispered.

Your lips quivered in embarrassment and you felt like you'd cry any minute. They actually read it. He read it too.

"J-Jina, wait!" Luhan held out his hand.

But you quickly grabbed your school back and made sure you had everything. You shoved your keys to Sumin,"Make sure you lock everything." Then you bolted out your house.

They read my diary! My diary with everything! I wrote about the first day of school! Lay and his dimples! And how I liked him day, after day, after day! This is so embarassing! How could this happen?! I shouldn't have left them in my room if I forgot about my diary! They're going to think Im weird or something!

You walked quickly towards school. A few tears dropping along the way and you wiped them away. "So embarrassing." You hit your head and pouted,"Stupid!"

"Who's stupid?"

You turned around and saw a familiar face,"Sehun!" You suddenly started crying and dropped your stuff on the ground. You were so happy to see him. 

Sehun became alarmed as the passerby of students watched the scene, giving Sehun a dirty look. Sehun became awkward int he situation and held out his hands toward you. 

You didn't really cry out in public, but this time you couldn't help your emotions. And it wasn't really helping Sehun's situation.

Sehun sighed then smiled, picking up your things, and wiped your face,"Ok, let's go talk inside school somewhere, ok?"

"Yes, please." You whimpered and Sehun led you inside the school.