064

The Boy with the Dimple

"So, you asked grandma for help?" you said, after Lay told you. The two of you were sitting at a bench in an empty park, drinking some bubble tea. 

Lay nodded his head,"Luhan and Sumin talked some sense into me I guess. I'm sorry, Jina. I acted selfishly. I really hurt you and I was really stupid to hurt the girl I love. But you know that I never stopped loving you, right?" 

You sighed,"I know and I never stopped believing and I never gave up on us. Even if you stumbled a bit, I know you were just trying to think of what's best for me. Even though it was a stupid decision you made." 

Lay looked at the ground, regret was visible on his face and you wistfully smiled,"Oh, I didn't mean to make you feel that bad. I just wanted you to realize that I can be strong. I do admit I was kind of...down and depressed, but that doesn't mean I can't fight. I know we can make it through this." 

"I just felt perplexed about this whole thing." Lay glanced at you with a frown,"You disappear, then reappear and announce you're getting married to Niel, then the last thing that made me snap was losing the competition. But, there's also the fact that you're lifestyle and mine are completely different-"

"No, Yixing, no. We're not that different. Most of your life you had a family, you had your mom. Yes, I have a dad, mom, and older brother, but hardly anyone was home. I learned to live alone and I hardly had memories with my family. My family might have power and money, but so what? What makes me so different from you? I have eyes, ears, a mouth, a nose, a mind, a heart...It's just status. Status that is my family's. I just share the name. I'm just me." you whispered. You grabbed Lay's hand and squeezed it tightly,"It's my own life. I can do whatever I want. I can love whoever I want, and I love you." 

Lay stared deeply into your eyes and rested his forehead on yours. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath,"You're right. You're right." He opened his eyes once again, and peered into yours. "You're you and I'm me. We're just two normal teenagers madly in love." 

You rolled your eyes at his last sentence,"Okay Mr. Poetic Guy, take it easy on the cheesiness." 

"As long as I get my point through." Lay grinned back cheekily, that made you blush. 

 

Lay walked you home before it was 6. You smiled and hugged his waist,"When can I see you again?"

"In your dreams." Lay winked.

You groaned,"Yixing, who knew you were so cheesey now? I think our little break made you coocoo." 

Lay laughed and you joined him. He swept your bangs behind your ear,"I think you like it. Girls like cheesey words. They're sweet and full of love~!" he sang and made a heart with his arms in the air. 

You covered your face and giggled,"So greasy!" 

"Greasy with my love for you, girl!" Lay cooed closely to your face, causing you to giggle some more. 

Lay smiled at your happy face, it felt like all the problems just disappeared and it was like a normal night. Of course, it wasn't going to be for long. 

A black limo pulled next to the both of you and Lay stood in front of you protectively. He eyed the mysterious car, though he had a hunch who it was already. 

The driver ran to open the door on your side. Your scowled right away, it was your grandfather. Your grandmother came out after him and quickly walked to the two of you, embracing you both in a warm hug. 

"Yixing! Jina!" she greeted happily. She whispered,"Did you two just come back from a date?" 

You smiled and she smiled back,"Oh, lovely!"

"Jina, what do you think you're doing with this...boy." your grandfather growled. "I thought I told you to break up with him and never see him again!" 

"I can't!" you cried loudly,"Grandpa, please, just listen to me! I can't marry Niel and I won't." 

Your grandfather's face turns red as the seconds pass,"Jina, this will be the last time you'll see this boy, you understand?" 

"No, I don't understand! I don't understand what's so hard to grasp the fact that I won't marry Niel!" you argue back, angry as well. 

"Sir, if you don't mind me telling you, I won't let her marry Niel." Lay interrupted. Your grandfather turned his attention to Lay, who continued,"You're granddaughter is in charge of her own life, sir. She has the decision to make whatever choice she wants. If she wants to marry Niel, so be it. But, if she doesn't, she doesn't. Please, stop making her do something that will make her hate you."

Lay took a deep breath,"I love your granddaughter, sir."

Your grandfather stared at him, then scoffed,"You brat, what do you know about her, about me? What can love do for you two? Do you even know what goes on in our life? Our world? No, you're a clueless, poor boy with a single mother. You can't even guarantee being able to provide for my granddaughter, can you? Probably not. So, why don't you get your heads out of the clouds and just give up. Nothing will change my mind, now you get away from my granddaughter or else you're mother can say goodbye to her job at my company."

"I LOVE HER, SIR!" Lay shouted and you held onto his hand and rested your head on his shoulder. 

"You're mother can go find another job." your grandfather sneered.

"KANG JIYOUNG!" your grandmother yelled. 

Your grandfather looked at his wife with wide eyes,"Soojin." Never once in their marriage has she actually yelled at him. He was a bit startled. 

"I've had enough of this mess!" she pointed a him with a shakey finger,"You will allow Jina to date Lay and cancel this whole engagement."

"S-Soojin, I can't do that!" he roared.

Your grandmother looked at him with a hurt expression, your grandfather swallowed hard. She shook her head,"Y-You've changed, Jiyoung. You're not the same man I fell in love with." Your grandfather's eyes flinched.

She turned to Lay and smiled at him,"Go home, Lay, it's getting late." 

Lay was about to say something, when he saw the saddness in your grandma's eyes. He bowed to her and gave you a small smile. He bowed to your grandfather,"I will never give Jina up." and then he left. 

"Come, let's go inside before you catch a cold." your grandmother led you inside. She glared at your grandfather,"You can cancel that dinner with the Ahns. I am in no mood to talk to you or those greedy people today, if not ever. That's enough for today, Jiyoung. You've already done enough." 

"But, Soojin-"

"Don't you dare call my name right now, for I will not listen to you, as you are not listening to me." she snarled.

Your grandfather clutched his hands at his sides and looked away. He took out his phone and dialed the Mr. Ahn's number. 


I AM ALIVE

And do the Peter Panda dance!

i updated! apologies for the delay. I started this chapter along time ago but never finished.

t1%2B%25281%2529.gif

me being lazy, i never edit, so sorry not sorry lol

post-29151-Lazy-Panda-gif-Im-going-home-

loves you guys 5ever

tumblr_mi4dpvDht21s5ovhio1_500.gif

stay in school.

LazyPandaBear.jpg

kbye.

1367328677450044_animate.gif

me trying to escape life:

1360172978_panda_escape_attempt.gif