003

The Boy with the Dimple

Sumin and you walked around for a place to eat. You spotted a double doors and pointed to it,"How about inside there?" Sumin beamed,"Oooh! Yeah, sure."

Walking through the door Sumin made a comment on how it was like going through Narnia or something. You weren't sure. Inside there were rows and rows of chairs. The room looked massive to you.

"Whoa." You whispered as you walked down the aisle. Sumin nodded in agreement,"Whoa is right. I heard this school had two auditoriums. This must be one of them." 

The lights on the stage were on, but dimmed a bit. You both walked up the stairs of the stage and looked around you. The room was dark and you couldn't see anything. The stage lights could only allow you a view of the first few rows, but that was it. 

"Man, imagine to dance on stage in a place like this." You turned your head to look at Sumin. She had such a happy smile on her face, she was literally glowing. "That'd feeling would be amazing. So many people there..." Sumin pointed to the rows,"watching you...what an amazing feeling. Don't you think?"

You looked back at the rows and shook your head a bit,"I can't imagine myself up here..." Sumin pouted a bit,"Jinnie...you have to be up here one day..."

"You know I can't...you've seen me try to sing. I just can't Sumin. It's so easy for you, you're outgoing and loud. While Im shy and quiet." You smiled at her,"I really do evny you."

"Fine...then we'll practice! Come on let's sing a duet!" Sumin pleaded with both hands. But you shook your head,"No thanks. Anyway, let's eat." 

Sumin pouted and tickled your sides,"One day, I'll get you to sing up here. Just watch." You rolled your eyes,"Whatever you say Sumin."

"So did you see any boys that caught your eye?" Sumin wiggled her eyebrows at you. The blush on your cheeks made her squeal,"Tell me! Who is it?!"

You weren't sure if you liked him, since you didn't even know him. But you were sure of one thing you liked about him, his smile.

"W-Well...there is one person...but you have to promise you won't do anything!" You uneasily played with your hair. Sumin nodded her head with an excited smile,"I PROMISE!"

Giggling you slowly told her. Sumin listened and nodded her head.

When you were done telling her she hugged you,"Im so happy for you. But I know who your talking about. I have him in my class. His  name is Zhang Yixing, but I heard his friends call him Lay. He sure does have a nice smile."

"But Im not sure if I like him just yet...but he really did catch my attention...Yixing? He's Chinese?" Sumin nodded her head,"I heard he moved here along time ago from China."

You eyed Sumin,"You really know a lot about him."

Sumin held up a victory sign,"Girls in my class kept squealing about them. They're not really popular, but they're not loners or anything. But they do like to keep to themselves. Exo-M that's what they're called. Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, and Tao. The average hotties."

Taking the information in, you totally forgot about Luhan. "That's right. I have Luhan in my homeroom class too!" At the sound of his name Sumin was right infront of you,"Reaally?!"

"Yeah and in my vocal class! He helped me out too." You told her. Sumin smiled,"He seems like a good person huh? My future boyfriend sure is great!"

You hit her arm gently,"Poor Luhan looked so shocked when you suddenly confessed!" Sumin shrugged with a smirk,"That's how you leave a boy speechless. Plus that'll make it easier for him to remember who I am. Song Sumin is not afraid!"

 

After lunch you went to your next class, science with a teacher named Ms. Oh. She was a young teacher, who all the boys called a 'hottie'. That's what you just heard. Apparently she used to go here a few years ago. You also found out she taught ballet class.

She sat you next to some boy who'd just sleep. You found out his name was Oh Sehun. Ms. Oh's little brother.  You wondered why he'd sleep, but figured out it was cause the teacher was a relative, he could slack a bit. 

Ms. Oh handed out worksheets for you to fill out about the cells or something, they were to be due at the end of class. You'd feel guilty if you didn't wake up Sehun. So you shook him awake,"Excuse me."

He mumbled some sort of language, you were pretty sure it was Korean in gibbersh. He peeked at you through his arm,"What?" 

You held out the worksheet, which shook a little cause he was frowning at you,"M-Ms. Oh wants us to fill this out..." Sehun squinted at the paper and laid his head back down,"I'll do it later."

You pouted your lips,"But it's due at the end of the class..." Sehun groaned and looked at you once again,"Fine, fine! I'll do it." He sat up and stretched his arms. Yawning loudly, he picked up his pencil and started to write on the sheet of paper. 

"So what's your name?" He asked. He peeked at your paper,"Kang Jina? Nice name. Im Oh Sehun." He held out his hand. You looked at his big hands and shook his hand with your tiny ones.

"So you're the new scholarship student?" Sehun asked again after a few mintues of silence. You nodded while writing an answer down,"Y-yeah." 

"You stutter a lot." Sehun commented and stopped writing. He looked at you and smiled,"You're a shy person huh?" You didn't have time to answer because he stood up and walked to the front with his worksheet. "Here you go sis." 

Ms. Oh gave him a look and grumbled,"Don't talk to me like that. Sit back down." Sehun winked at his sister and went to sit back next to you.

You gawked at him,"You're finsihed already!" Sehun nodded and stuck out his tongue,"That's what happens when your sister is your teacher, and you get to see the answer key." You frowned at him, and he chuckled,"Just kidding. It's all from here." He pointed to his head. 

"Mmm." You didn't believe him and continued to finish your worksheet before class ended.

 

The bell for the next class rung and you got up from your desk. Sehun woke up and looked around,"Done already?" You nodded at him and grabbed your things. 

The next class you were to go to was dance class. Which you didn't know where it was,"Sehun-ssi!" You called out his name before he left the class. He stopped and looked back at you.

Quickly you ran to his side,"Where's the dance class? I don't know where it is..." Sehun looked at your schedule and ruffled your hair,"Well, you're lucky cause I just so happen to have the same class." 

You brightened up,"R-Really?" Sehun was stunned by your bright smile,"Y-yeah...Come on this way." 

You followed Sehun down the hallways, out the building, and into another one. Sehun looked back at you,"Yah, did you bring clothes?"

"What? Why?" Sehun bonked you in the head,"It's a dance class, you need extra clothes to dance with. You can't dance in your uniform!" 

You gasped and covered your mouth,"But I didn't know I was going to have a dance class!" 

The dance studio was a little bit bigger than an average classroom. The ceiling was really high, it kind of had a dome shaped ceiling. All four walls were decorated with glass mirrors. Graffiti art was posted on some walls, with some artists you didn't know. The studio had a hip-hop vibe. 

Dance was something you've done before, since Sumin's parents owned Simple Dance Studio, a pretty popular place for hip-hop. But you weren't so passionate about it like Sumin. Sure you dance a couple a times, but you couldn't be catagorized as 'great'. You were just a simple good dancer. 

"JINNIE?!" A body tackled you with a tight hug,"Omo Jinnie you have dance class?!" You smiled brightly and hugged Sumin,"Sumin! We have a class together!"

Sumin squealed, then stopped,"Guess what?" Sumin pointed to the far corner of the studio. Exo-M was chatting to themselves and laughing. You blushed when you saw Lay smiling with Chen.

"They're in the same class with us! Awesome!" Sumin fist pumped. "Oh you like someone from Exo-M?" Sehun inspected. Both of you girls jumped at his presence.

Sehun rolled his eyes,"You do know I was standing right next to you while you were yapping away together." You giggled a bit,"Sorry Sehun. Oh! Sumin, this is my new friend Sehun. Sehun, this is my best friend." 

Sumin eyed him,"You're cute." Sehun instantly blushed and scowled at Sumin,"B-bwoh?!" Sumin laughed a loud, making Sehun blush even harder,"Whats so funny?!" 

The whole class stopped and stared at you three. From the corner of your eye, you could see Exo-M staring curiously too. You tried to hide behind Sehun.

Sumin pinched his cheeks,"Bbuing Bbuing for me?" Sehun slapped her hands away,"Stop it you weirdo! Ain't no way Im doing that for you." Sumin pouted,"Fine."