045

The Boy with the Dimple

After all you bloody kids took a nice shower, and this time, Chen did not troll, you were all seated around a nice big fire once again. This time too, Chen did mention or bring up a ghost story. He was too busy stuffing his face with smores. He was not talking to any of you.

You, on the other hand, had a big problem. But you weren't the only one. Sumin and Hana had the same problem. Lay, Luhan, and Sehun weren't talking to any of you girls. They were pretty upset about the whole trolling a troll thing. 

The three of you girls were seated side by side, nervously playing with your fingers and glancing at the other three boys scattered away from you. 

"What the hell do we do now?" Sumin sighed,"This idiot is taking it up the way to hard."

"Well, Sumin, you can't blame them. They were worried to death! Didn't you see their faces once they found out we disappeared? How worried and scared they sounded when they were yelling our names? Or when they found the jewelry we left behind. I'd be the same if they did this to us..." You mumbled softly while staring at Lay. 

Lay could feel your stare, but ignored you. He didn't want to see you at the moment. I can't believe it was just a joke...! Lay grimaced once he thought about it again and stood up, then walked away.

You wondered if you should follow him, since it was obvious that he didn't want to see you. Sumin and Hana decided for you and shoved you upwards,"Go."

You sighed and stood up, then went after Lay. 

 

"Yixing!" He stopped walking to where ever he was going to go.

Lay didn't turn around to faceyou,"What?"

"I-I want to talk about the prank..." You stuttered with your hands behind your back.

Lay had a stoic face as he heard your voice,"To be honest, I don't feel like talking to you right now, Jina." 

Your head fell,"Yixing, Im sorry I worried you...everyone. I didn't realize how worried you'd be until it all started. I didn't mean to make you worry so much-"

"Do you have any idea how worried I was? How scared I was?! I-I can't even explain it. The thought of you getting hurt, I was going crazy! I thought I was the worst boyfriend ever for failing to protect you...I thought I lost you." Lay faced you with a tear-stained face. Grief and anger was written all over his face. 

You felt a big lump in your throat, it was hard to swallow and guilt was just eating you from the inside. You didn't know what to say. You and Lay stared at each other. You decided not to say anything, since he said he didn't want to talk to you. So, you just walked over to him and hugged him tightly. 

Lay was caught off guard by your sudden hug and he stood still. You laid you face against his chest. You felt his heart beat fast and a small smile formed on your lips. Lay was pouting, how could he stay mad at you when you were doing stuff like this? 

He sighed and hugged you back,"You scared the heck out of me today." His head rested ontop of yours. You looked up at him, and he stared back down at you.

Lay took that as a chance to kiss you softly on the lips,"Don't ever do something like that again, okay?" You giggled with a nod,"I won't."

 

 

Sumin hugged Luhan's arms tightly inside his tent,"Luhan~ Don't give me the silent treatment. I said sorry like a hundred times already~" Sumin pouted and rested her head on his shoulder,"Please~"

"Get off me Song Sumin." Luhan snatched his arm away from her. "I am not in the mood to play around."

"Who said I'm playing around?" Sumin pouted. 

Luhan gave her a look,"What the hell were you guys doing the past hours then!?"

Sumin stayed quiet and sighed,"I really am sorry. I was stupid for not thinking how worried you'd be. When I heard how angry and scared you sounded...I-Im really sorry Luhan. Please forgive your pabo girlfriend. I was just really irritated by Chen, and I wanted to teach him a lesson, we all did." 

Luhan frowned,"I was scared you were gone forever."

"Yeah, I know. I could kind of hear you." Sumin joked with a giggle. She stopped giggling once she saw Luhan glowering at her. 

"Are you trying to make me more angry?" Luhan growled. 

Sumin shook her head and hugged his waist,"Please don't be angry anymore. I feel horrible already." Sumin rested her head on his chest,"I love you sooooo much." 

Luhan's ear turned red,"Gosh, you say it so easily."

"What's the matter with that? If I love you, then I love you. Easy and simple as that." Sumin beamed and pecked Luhan's lips,"Forgive me?" 

"I have no choice, now do I?" Luhan flushed with an annoyed toned. "Plus, you'll just annoy me some more anyway." 

Sumin giggled and hugged him tighter,"That's' right Lu honey. Omg, you looked so y when you were calling out for me." Sumin winked and poked Luhan's nose. 

"Shut up!" Luhan's faced turned a deeper shade of red as he pushed Sumin out his tent,"Go to sleep!" Sumin just giggled and wiggled her fingers,"Rawr."

"I can't believe this girl." Luhan mumbled to himself.

 

It was just about time to go back to bed. Everyone was already in their tents, except Hana and Sehun. You and Sumin forced them to clean up, of course with a hidden plan. Hana saw right through you innocent smiles, but was thankful to have some alone time with Sehun.

Sehun was puting dirt on the camp fire, while Hana put trash inside a plastic bag. Sehun was neither looking nor speaking to Hana. 

The silence was killing Hana, so she struck up a conversation. She was feeling really guilty. 

"Sehun-ah." Hana called out to him at an appropriate tone. 

Sehun didn't stop was he was doing and kept ignoring Hana. Sehun had his back facing her while he was glaring at the burned out fire.

Hana pouted,"Sehun, please talk to me." 

"What the hell do you want, Hana?" Sehun sneered. He was not going to let her have it easy. Even though they already broke up, Sehun still had some feelings for her. And he swore his heart could've stopped once he found out Hana disappeared. When he learned it was all a big joke, he couldn't help but feel angry. 

"Look, today wasn't meant to make you angry. It was to get back at Chen." Hana tried explaining to him. 

Sehun scoffed and shook his head. He stood up and turned to Hana with glowering eyes. Sehun pointed at her,"Stop playing with my damn feelings Choi Hana! I am not some toy to be messed with! You've made a fool of me already! I am not your boy toy or whatever! I am a person with feelings."

Hana's lips quivered and she brought her arms to her chest,"B-But I never played with your feelings! I would never! It's a big misunderstanding Sehun-"

"Shut up already!" Sehun snarled viciously.

Hana could feel Sehun's anger, she could see it in his eyes, but she could also see the pain he's been holding in. 

"Sehun, please, it's a misunderstanding. I already explained to Jina and Sumin! I just didn't want people to say anything bad about us, but especially you. I was stupid to go along with what everyone was thinking. I was scared of what they'd think about me seriously liking you! I really do like you Sehun-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Sehun yelled. "You are lying!"

Hana blinked hard as tears fell from her eyes,"I'M NOT!" She shouted back with frustration. "Why won't you believe me?!"

Heads started popping out from the tents. With tired eyes, you all glanced at the uncomfortable scene. You pouted at the sight of Hana crying desperately. 

You and Sumin looked at each other. It was partly your fault for messing up their relationship, but you had good intentions. You felt like you needed to fix this up. You got out from your tent and walked beside Hana.  

You hugged her but she pushed past you and went inside the tent with Sumin. You sighed and glanced at Sehun, who looked so out of it. 

"Let's go talk, Sehun." You suggested. 

"Alright, everyone go back to sleep." Kai called out tiredly with a yawn. You shot him a thankful smile, and he winked back and went back inside his tent. 

 

From a safe distance, you started to talk to Sehun.

"So, want to talk about it?" You asked him. 

Sehun sat on the ground with his elbows on his knees,"She's lying."

You sighed and sat beside him,"No, she's not actually." Sehun glanced at you and you continued. "It really is a big misunderstanding. What Hana explained was true. She just went along with what her friends were saying. I guess she just didn't want to be judged for really liking you. She was just scared, Sehun. Her feelings are innocent and real."

"Im afraid she's just going to hurt me a second time. What happened today made me realize how much I still care for her. After finding out what really happened, it just made me more afraid of trusting her." Sehun sadly looked away. "I didn't mean to yell at her. I was just tired of being played with."

"Sehun! You need learn to listen to others. You always avoid or block out what people are trying to tell you. You're just afraid to hear what they're going to say, right?" You smiled when he pursed his lips together.

Sehun nodded his head,"Yeah...but, I just don't know what to do with her. I don't know if I should even give her a cha-"

"Oh Sehun! Have you not been listening?! It's a BIG misunderstanding! We've been telling you this the whole time! And all you keep repeating is that you're afraid of being played with by Hana, when in fact, she's never been doing any of that!" You scolded him,"I am kind of to blame for breaking you two apart, but now I am going to help put you back together again. And for that to happen, you need to apologize to Hana for making her cry and you need to ask her out again. Cause you really do love her Sehun and she feels the same way. I can assure you that. This is the truth." You poked his sides and giggled. 

Sehun stared at you and slapped is face,"I am such an idiot."

"No, you're not." You gently pinched his cheeks,"You're just scared, but it's normal to be. Just go back to her, Sehun. She needs you."

"Thanks, Jina. You're one of my best friends, you know that right." Sehun softly smiled at you with thankful eyes. His expressioned became stoic suddenly and he pinched your cheeks,"But, I am a little angry for this big prank you did! I still didn't forget you girls were mainly involve with this whole scheme. Sumin's gonna get her punishment tomorrow." 

You whined and tried to push his finger away,"Oww! Sehun, Im sorry!" 

 

You and Sehun arrived in front of your tent, you went inside first. Sehun stuck his head awkwardly inside and cleared his throat,"H-Hana, can we talk?"

Hana faced him with puffy, red eyes,"No!" She buried her faced into her pink pillows. Sehun bit his lips nervously and he glanced at you. You motioned him to urge her some more. Sumin snickered quietly. 

Sehun rolled his eyes at her and asked Hana once more,"Please, Hana?"

"N-O! Meaning no!" Hana muttered, her back facing him. She didn't want him to see her in that state, even though he already saw her. It was too embarrassing. 

"Fine, then I'll say it right here. I don't really care if people hear what I have to say, cause frankly, I don't give a what people think about me, you, or us. Cause all that matters is what I think, right?" Sehun stated confidently.

Hana perked her ears and listened. "G-go on."

"Jina told me what happened. I am sorry, for not listening to your side of the story. Im just afraid, Hana, of being hurt. Even though you really didn't do anything, it really hurts to feel played with. It also hurts me to find out that you're afraid to hear what people say about us when we're together...am I too embarrassing to be with or too low for your friend's standards?" 

Hana shot up and looked at Sehun while shaking her head furiously,"No!" Hana bit her lips and looked down,"I just don't want them to say bad things about you, things that aren't true! I was just too ignorant to go along with what they were saying. Im ashamed that I behaved that way. I just hurt you. Im sorry Sehun!" Hana looked at Sehun with tearful eyes. 

Sehun chuckled and reached over to wipe her eyes,"Don't cry, your eyes are already puffy." 

Hana gasped and she was about to go back to her sleeping bag, when Sehun pulled her closer to him. Hana blushed at the close contact,"S-sehun."

Sehun rested his forehead against Hana's. 

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He whispered lovingly to her. Hana started to cry again and she nodded. She hugged him around his neck,"Yes! I promise I won't care what people think of us! I love you, I love you!" 

Sehun smiled and buried his face against her neck,"Me, too." They pulled apart, and Sehun leaned in to plant a sweet kiss on Hana's lips. Hana smiled happily at Sehun.

You and Sumin were just smiling in the sidelines. Sumin felt tears coming out of her eyes,"That's so beautiful." 

"Yeah, it is." You softly whispered. 

 

----------------------

I am back peeps~

enjoy, comment, subscribe etc.

lolol idc what chu do. 

shinee-key-o.gif

how y'all been?

OMFG you guys didn't tell me I messed up in chap 043 i think? — —;

shinee-key2jiq8m.gif

key-shinee-angry.gif

really guys? lol. 

tumblr_m7zs3ux1u11qgfpfm.gif

Refresh your memory:

Baek and Chen shout out for Kris and Suho, instead of Luhan and Lay.

Sum it up...i forgot to paste the part of the story about Kris' and Suho's disappearance in the story...ahaha ^^; my bad~

tumblr_mimr5uZs9n1rvvqj8o1_500.gif

but idk where i put it cause i am a dumbo.

so basically: 

Kris and Suho go look for Luhan and Lay in the old basement since the door has been left open by the previous boys. Kris and Suho go in and search and basically get their asses taken..dun dun dun.

obvious, right? lol so sorry about that~

3105_9ab1.gif

anyway, lates guuys~

tumblr_layout_key_gif_01.gif?w=490&h=250

missed you all MUAH~

kiss-from-key-shinee-15363231-400-446.gi

thanks for your messages and stuff

f0074149_4a632c3fb38d0.gif

i love you guys so much,

SHINee-Key.gif

LOL. kbye. o^^o

tumblr_memjmveUhI1rynd0q.gif