041

The Boy with the Dimple

"HELP US! HELP-"

Everyone woke up to someone screaming. The boys woke up abruptly and rushed out of their tents. 

"What's wrong?!" Kris and Suho scanned everyone. "Who was screaming?" 

"We don't know. I think it was Jina?" Xiumin mumbled tiredly and rubbed his eyes. Lay's eyes widened and he rushed to your tent. 

"Jina? Jina?! Are you girls in there?!" Lay panicked when he didn't hear an answer and he tired to open the tent. The boys surrounded the tent and waited for him to open it. 

When he opened the tent, all of you were missing. 

The tent was messy inside. Sleeping bags, pillows, and blankets were sprawled everywhere.

"They're missing." Lay whispered. "THEY'RE MISSING!"

"WHAT?!" Kris and Suho pushed their heads inside. Sure enough, Lay was right, you girls weren't there. 

Luhan pushed through them, along with Sehun. "SUMIN! YAH! SONG SUMIN!" 

He went inside and collapsed next to Lay. He looked around and just spotted Sumin's bracelet, the one he gave her. Luhan picked it up and his voice trembled,"Y-yah, Sumin, stop messing around!" 

No one answered him back. Luhan eyed Lay, who didn't look to well. Sehun was silent, but his eyes were full of panic and worry.

Chen moved past the boys and took a look inside. He spotted an object standing. He squinted his eyes and picked it up. His heart nearly dropped. 

"What is it?" Kai asked, since he couldn't see.

"Silver scissors." Chen whispered and held up the object. 

Lay got out the tent and started pacing around,"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE STANDING HERE FOR?! WE'VE GOT TO FIND THEM!" 

The boys stared at Lay. None of them has ever seen him so angry. Not even Exo M.

Luhan nodded his head,"Let's go now!"

"Wait, we have to think this through-" Suho started, but Lay grabbed his collar.

"THINK THIS THROUGH?! THOSE DAMN GHOST TOOK JINA, SUMIN, AND HANA!" Lay roared and shoved Suho away. 

"Lay, calm down! It's not good to panic. Suho's right. We have to think and can't act rash." Kris sighed. "Alright, we've only been sleeping for a few hours, so Im sure they're okay..." 

"Plus, didn't they just scream a few minutes ago. They're not that far." Chanyeol scratched his head. "Damn, I can't believe this ."

"Yah, what are you guys doing out?" 

The boys turned and saw Baekhyun and D.O.

"Where'd you guys go?!" Luhan quickly ran to them. 

They backed off a little,"The bathroom...Baekhyun had to go and he didn't want to go alone. And no way in hell was he going to ask Chen to go with him." D.O explained. 

"Why, what happened?" Baekhyun asked.

"Jina, Sumin, and Hana are missing. W-We heard a scream, and they're not in their tent." Luhan ran his fingers through his hair. "." Luhan bit his lips with worry.

"WHAT!?" Baekhyun and D.O gasped,"B-But how could that happen?!"

"Did you see them while you were going back?" Kai asked them. 

"N-no. We didn't." Baekhyun shook his head. "W-what do we do now? Omg, they're real. That dead class is real!" Baekhyun started fanning himself. "We're going to die."

"Shut up! You're not in the girls positions!" Sehun snapped. 

"Wait a minute,Chen, didn't you say only one person disappears." Kris eyed Chen. 

Chen who was still in the same position, was staring at the silver scissors. He stood up and turned to his friends. His hands were shaking along with the scissors. His face was pale and his voice quivered,"I-I just made up part of that story." 

"What? What are you saying?" Xiumin frowned. "It's all made up?"

Chen dropped the scissors and grabbed onto his head. ,"The first part was real about the incident in class 3-c. But everything after that was made up! Ahn Minhee wasn't real! The part about someone disappearing was all fake! I-I don't know how they could have disappeared! This wasn't supposed to happen! It's a ing ghost story, not some actual game!" 

All the boys felt shivers down their spines and looked at one another. 

"Alright, we'll split up into groups of three again. We'll search the whole school. One group will go to Class 3-c first. We'll place different people on each floor to cover more ground and save time. Good?" Kris got into his leader mode and eyed everyone seriously,"Grab a flashlight and let's find the girls."

 

"JINA! SUMIN! HANA! CAN YOU HEAR US?!" Lay, Luhan, and Chanyeol yelled as they headed to class 3-c. 

Sweat beads ran down Lay's head as he searched the classroom. Luhan and Lay practically filpped all the damn table to check if your bodies were cut up yet. Thank God they weren't!

"Good, so that means they're not dead yet." Chanyeol sighed in relief. 

They continued searching the class and found it completely empty. So the three started to move on to another class and didn't waste time flipping the tables, literally. 

 

"Jinaaa~Hanaaa~Suminnnn~!" Tao sang loudly. Kai and Sehun were in another room at the moment. Tao was roaming the hall close by. He wanted to find you girls quick. 

"Where are you?!" Tao sighed and pouted his lips.

"Just be alright." He whispered while walking. He spotted a door and quickly opened it.

"Hello? J-Jina? Hana? Sumin? Are you here? It's Tao!" He called out.

No one answered. Tao walked inside to check, but he could hardly see a thing with his little flashlight the boys gave him. He wanted to get out of the closet and turned to leave. 

Suddenly arms wrapped around him and covered his mouth before he was able to scream.

 

"Tao?!" Kai and Sehun sighed tiredly in the empty hallway.

"Where the hell did this tall brat go?" Kai growled,"We don't have time to search for him too." 

Sehun frowned. He was confused. Tao was with them a few minutes ago and went to check the hallways. He could even hear Tao call out the girls names. 

"It's strange. I could hear Tao even though we were in here." Sehun rubbed his lips. "How could he disappear so easily?"

Kai and Sehun eyed each other with worried eyes.

Kai kicked the wall,"Damn it!" He leaned against the wall for support,"We've gotta call the guys together."

 

"Tao's missing?!" Kris yelled in fury. Kris remembered telling the poor boy nothing was going to happen to him. Now he disappeared too?

"N-not only Tao...D-D.O too." Baekhyun croaked. 

"D.O?!" Suho squeezed the bridge of his nose,"Okay, this is getting out of our hands. We need to call the headmaster or someone."

"Does anyone have their phone or something?" Kris' voice shook a little.

"No service here. We're too far from range." Kai cursed at his phone. Everyone nodded with the same outcome. 

Lay squatted on the floor and felt his eyes burn with tears. He hung his head down,"Damn. What the hell is going on?" He rubbed his face with his hands. 

Luhan sat beside Lay, fearful of what could have happened to Sumin. He rested his arms on his knees.

"Ok, we'll continue searching. Meet up here in 30 minutes for a check up." Kris and Suho nodded. "We'll split up now."

 

Xiumin and Chanyeol decided to search together, thinking it'd be better for more people to search around the school. They were walking on the first floor. 

"Damn, this thing is just too real." Xiumin blew out some air. 

Chanyeol nodded his head,"I didn't ask for this to happen. To think it's all real and actually happening." 

"That dead class must've heard Chen's own version on the tale." Xiumin scoffed and looked around the halls. 

Chanyeol sighed,"Yeah. That's forsure. They're messing with us."

Xiumin clicked his tongue,"But, why us? Why not Chen. He's the troll who decided to twist the story around." 

"I know!" Chanyeol gaped at Xiumin,"That's not fair!" 

"Right?!" Xiumin and Chanyeol nodded at each other. 

"Xiumin....Chanyeol..." A voice whispered amongst the hall. 

Xiumin and Chanyeol froze and looked around.

"Yah, did you hear that?" Chanyeol whispered.

"Y-yeah...what the hell was it?" Xiumin gulped. 

"Behind...you." The voice whispered. 

Chanyeol and Xiumin felt the hairs on the back of their neck stand and they slowly turned around. 

"GYAAAAAAH!!!"

 


 

hi guys~

im sorry i couldn't update. but read this please : KCON'13 [please read]

It's a blog i posted and yes it's about kcon, don't you dare groan or complain.

cause im doing an awesome thingy. for you guys.

now. how do you like this chappie so far? good?

great.

now a new chapter next~