053

The Boy with the Dimple

The easy, breezy period was spent with all your friends. The kingkas and Exo M grew closer, as did you and Sumin with Hana. The three of you were shopping at Myeongdong for no particular reason. It was just a girls day out. 

"Omo, look at this~!" Sumin pointed to a salmon colored dress. She inspected it and smiled,"It's so cute!" 

"That is cute!" You and Hana nodded. 

"Get it!" Hana smiled at her,"I bet Luhan would think so too!"

Sumin giggled and flipped her hair,"Duh!" She raced to the cashier right away and bought it. Hana and you laughed while following her out the store. 

You three girls were carrying a ton of bags from all kinds of stores. All of you regretted not bringing the boys over to help you out. 

"Let's go eat now and rest our arms." You pouted while looking at your arms,"I feel like my arms are going to fall off." 

"Right. Why didn't we call Sehun, Luhan, and Lay here?" Hana clicked her tongue and shook her head. 

The three of you laughed and headed to a restaurant. Sitting down at an empty table, a waiter came to serve you all. After taking your orders, he left, leaving you three girls to talk freely to yourselves. 

"I wonder what they're all doing anyway?" Sumin sipped on her water. "It's a boys day for them too, huh?" 

Hana nodded,"Yeah, probably eating chips and drinking sodas while playing video games. Maybe watching a chic flick." 

You laughed cause you could really picture them doing that. 

Waiting for about twenty more minutes, the waiter came with your meals. He smiled at you girls,"Would that be all, pretty ladies?"

The three of you blushed at his comment. Hana giggled and shook her head,"No, thank you." 

He chuckled and bowed,"Just call me if you need anything." Taking his leave he winked at you and went to serve another table.

Hana and Sumin gasped and slapped your arms. You flinched and rubbed your sore arms,"What?" 

"He is so into you!" Hana smirked.

"Totally into you!" Sumin whistled. "He's not that bad!"

"Well, too bad for him, cause I have Yixing." You stuck out your tongue and started to eat.

"THAT'S RIGHT!" 

You three paused and looked around the restaurant. You swore you knew that voice. No, that's not possible. 

"Im going to the restroom real quick." You wiped your mouth and headed to the restrooms. On the way you bumped into the cute waiter.

"Hey, again." He smiled cutely. 

"Uh, hi." You nodded and step to the side to get passed him. But he went the same way. 

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Sorry, I don't really like talking to strangers." You mumbled and went the opposite way. Again, he followed you.

"I thought you were really cute." The waiter stepped towards you. This boy is really persistent. You thought.

"Um, thanks, but I have a boyfriend, so Im not interested." You scowled,"Can you move aside?" 

The waiter stopped and stepped away,"My bad, ." He shoved passed you and walked away. 

You felt like your legs would give up on you, but you headed toward the restroom. 

"Where have you been?" Hana asked you. They were almost done with their food. You sat down and rubbed your face,"Nothing. Sorry." 

"You don't look so good." Sumin felt your head. 

You smiled,"Im fine. Let's just get out of here quickly. I don't feel so hungry." All you wanted to do was leave the restaurant.

"Alright." Hana and Sumin glanced at each other. 

You finished eating and the three of you paid then left. Before leaving you heard a big comotion. You tried to look, but the other two pulled you away,"Come on, it's nothing to be concerned about." 

"I guess." You muttered. 

 

"Why did we have to buy so much stuff?" Sumin complained.

You girls were walking around again. Even though you three were carrying so much stuff, Sumin and Hana still wanted to venture out into Myeongdong. You on the other hand, just decided to follow along. 

"Cause, they're cute. End of story." Hana sighed softly. 

You giggled,"Come on, let's go buy some ice cream over there and maybe take another rest somewhere."

You pulled the groaning girls along toward the ice cream vendor. It was your treat and you three girls found an empty bench to sit at. 

"Hana, how are you and Sehun?" You asked her suddenly. Hana shly blushed,"Why are you asking me something so random?!"

"Ooh, looks like someone is embarrassed." Sumin cooed and poked Hana's sides. 

"Shut up! There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Hmph." She crossed her arms and her ice cream. Hana had a small pout,"Well, it's not like he tries to talk to me anymore. On rare occasions, he talks to me here and there. But, it seems like he's trying to put certain boundaries up. I'm not sure anything will happen soon."

You and Sumin glanced at each other with guilty expressions. "We're sorry, Hana." 

"There's nothing to be sorry about, it's mostly my fault. You two really didn't know, so it's fine." Hana cheerfully smile, even though her eyes weren't the same. She suddenly slapped her cheek with one hand,"Let's not be gloomy now! We still have a few more hours before the sun drops!"

Hana stood up and started to walk ahead. You and Sumin just watched her sad, however, straight back as she walked away. Though she walked tall, anyone could tell she could crumble easily. 

"She's strong." Sumin smiled.

You nodded in agreement,"Hana is definitely strong." 

Sumin got up and started to run toward her,"Let's go!" She ran until she tackled Hana with a hug, causing Hana's ice cream to fall on the ground. 

"SUMIN!" Hana yelled. All Sumin did was laugh. 

You giggled while watching them from afar. You skipped toward them and tackled Hana as well. 

"You guys!" Hana whined while struggling to hold herself up, along with you and Sumin. 

"Awe, mind if we join the lovely hug?" A voice you quickly recognized sneered mockingly. 

You automatically scowled,"Niel."

"Yes, it's me." Niel winked. "Have you been practicing lately?"

"That's none of your business." Sumin snapped at him.

Niel took a step back,"Woah, there. No need to bite. Just wanted to talk."

"Take that smirk off your face, Daniel." Hana spat at him like he was a parasite. 

Niel only smirked further more,"Oh, Hana. I see you made a new set of friends. Where are your little friends?"

"You ask too much questions, Niel." A newcomer came into the conversation. It was one of Niel's friend, another was with him. 

"L.Joe," Niel turned to his friend,"they're just simple questions."

One of them raised a brow,"Ah, the Seoul Fine Arts girl along with her noisy friend. And now Choi Hana is among them, how funny. I didn't think they were part of your scene Hana-ah."

"Shut up, C.A.P." Hana snarled.

C.A.P just snickered in return,"When are we going on our date? How about now? Since, you three girls are free, lets have fun."

"No way in hell, weirdo." Sumin rolled her eyes in disgust. 

"Fiesty, just my type." L.Joe his lips with excitement. Sumin glared daggers at him.

Niel pulled your arm,"Come on! Don't be mean. We'll even carry your bags."

"No need for that, they already have us." 

Three boys pulled you girls into their arms. 

"Yixing." You glanced at him with surprised eyes.

Sumin squealed and hugged Luhan's neck,"Lu Honey~!"

Hana stared at Sehun, who had a dangerous expression on his face. "Sehun." She was kind of glad he was standing in front of her so protectively. Hana couldn't help but smile. 

"Well, if it isn't Zhang Lay, Lu Han, and hmm, is it Oh Sehun?" C.A.P eyed each of the three boys. "Seems like  you girls were busy."

"What a waste. I thought we'd get to know each other a little more cutie." L.Joe threw a seductive wink toward Sumin. He was expecting her to cower over, but instead she threw up the middle finger at him,"Eat , Period-Hair Boy." 

Luhan, being used to her unlady-like comments, howled in laughter and smirked at him,"Definitely a cutie, right?" L.Joe growled at her, Luhan pushed Sumin behind him and faced L.Joe. 

"Don't cause trouble now. Be smart and stay of away from our girls." Lay grumbled angrily. "Especially you, Ahn Daniel, stay away from Jina, or else." 

Niel rolled his eyes,"That useless, cliche threat? And Im supposed to say,'Or else what?'" 

Lay stepped closely to Niel. L.Joe and C.A.P stiffened with caution. You never seen Lay so dangerous. Angry, yes, dangerous and scary, not really. 

"Or else, I'll kick your so hard, you'll be singing silently for the rest of your life. Step up at the competition and show us what your damn school's got. But, don't try to act like cocky s when nothing has even started yet. It just makes you look like egotistic pieces of ." Lay growled lowly into Niel's ear, only for him to hear. 

Niel's fist tightened at his side, the veins on his temple showing from the rising anger inside of him. He glowered at Lay,"Until the competition." With that, the three of the Jazz students walked away. 

Silence filled the air mixed with so much intensity, it was frightening. 

"What are you guys doing here?" You decided to speak up and ask Lay. He calmed down and gave you a smile,"Well, we were walking around and spotted you three girls."

"Just now?" Sumin asked.

Luhan nodded with a big smile,"That's right."

Hana raised a brow,"Really?"

Sehun didn't say a word, but nodded.

"We seriously just saw you right now!" Luhan barked in frustration, too quickly to be honest.

"So, that comotion wasn't you guys earlier?" You asked Lay with a curious face.

He straight up shook his head,"Nope. We really weren't at the restaurant!"

You gasped and pointed at him,"I didn't say it was at a restaurant!" 

Lay and the other two boys groaned.

"Nice going." Sehun muttered.

You gave him a look and Lay confessed,"Okay, we followed you. But it's only cause we really did spot you before!"

Sumin shivered and eyed her boyfriend,"Creepers."

Luhan blushed,"Am not!"

"Who stalks their girlfriends?" Hana scoffed and met eyes with Sehun.

"Well, now that you're here..." You smiled cutely at Lay. He stared at you suspiciously,"W-What?"

 

All three of you girls were walking home with looped arms. Your three boys followed you closely carrying all your bags.

"How the hell did this happen?!" Luhan whined.

Sehun just had an unhappy face.

Lay pouted,"I told you guys we should've helped them out earlier! If we popped  up, they wouldn't leave us hanging like this!" 

"Says the guy who beat that waiter to a pulp?" Luhan eyed Lay, who shut up right away.

"Thought so." Luhan grumbled.

Lay blushed in embarrassment,"B-But he deserved it! I said sorry afterwards!"

 

------------------------------

what a random chapter!

so, most of you should know i made a trilogy to LSK~

and if one of my lovely readers could make me a poster

or have any suggestions to any good poster shops, please comment below or message me~ <3

thanks for reading~

love you guys

hoped y'all had a good day^^

-panda_poke