056

The Boy with the Dimple

It was the same week as the competition. Your stomach squeezed at the thought of the day getting nearer and nearer.

You were sitting at the dinner table with your dad. Your mom was running a little late, and your dad surprised you by being home early before dinner. You were estatic and decided to make something special. 

"Your cooking had improved drastically. I think you might be better than your mom...don't tell her." Your dad's lips curled upwards.

He smiled more nowadays. He always tried to come home more often and made time for you. It was like the best thing you could ever wish for. 

"Mom would probably demand a cook off or something." you giggled and picked at your vegetables. 

Your father laughed and wiped his mouth with his napkin,"Yes, that's true. So, how was your day today at school?" 

You shrugged your shoulders,"Well, it's a bit hectic lately...there's a competion coming up and I am one of the competitors."

"Are you really?" he raised his eyebrows in amazement. "You'll be competing?" 

You nodded eagerly,"Yes! I was picked! That means I'm one of the best singers in the school."

"Well," he chuckled,"when is this competion?"

"This Friday night." you answered slowly and bit your lips,"I was wondering if you and mom could make it...do you think you can? Oppas are already going for sure."

"Friday..." he started to think about his schedule. "I am not sure, I'll have to double check with my secretary." He noticed your eyes lowering, and he quickly added,"I'll try!"

Your eyes twinkled,"Really?!" 

"Yes." he smiled. "Really. But, I can't make any promises, okay?" 

"Mhmm!...Oh, dad..." 

"What is it dear?" 

"I have a boyfriend." 

"..."

 

"My dad wants to have dinner with you." You said as you turned to Lay the next day at after school. Lay stopped and stared at you with wide eyes. "H-Huh?!"

You grabbed his hand and smiled at him,"I kind of told him yesterday at dinner. He didn't seem angry or anything, so that's a good sign!" 

Lay gulped and grabbed your other free hand, interlacing your fingers together with his. He stared into your eyes,"You should've given me a heads up about this, babe." 

"I...sorry. It just kind of happened." you muttered. "If you don't want to, I can tell him-"

"No. I think it's time to meet your father properly." Lay grinned and pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. His face was close to yours, noses touching. "I want to get his approval as quickly as possible."

You beamed up at him and sweetly pecked his lips,"If grandmother likes you, he'll definitely like you." 

Lay softly laughed against your chin and gave you small kisses along your jaw,"I can't wait till you're all mine." 

"Aren't I already yours?" You mumbled while poking his lips. Lay playfully smirked and soft bit your finger. 

You winced and pouted,"Yixing!"

He growled faintly next your ear, making you shiver in delight. "I mean when you're all mine."

 

-----------------

my bad, short chapter ^^;

i was finishing a photo project on photoshop for my photoII class

and decided to update

cause why not?!

lurve you guys <4