040

The Boy with the Dimple

It was you, Sumin in the middle, and Hana at her side. All three of you girls couldn't close your eyes. So, three pairs of eyes wandered around the tent. Hana glanced to her right, and saw you and Sumin just staring into space. She gripped her sleeping bag and shut her eyes.

"I-I like Sehun." 

"WH-at?!" You and Sumin lowered your voices, remembering you were in a tent, not a room. Plus you didn't want to wake up the boys...or the dead class. 

Hana took a deep breath,"I said, I like Sehun." She felt both of you staring at her, and she looked back. 

The two of you couldn't believe it. Hana, the queenka, the one who was using Sehun, actually liked the boy?!

"How? Weren't you just using Sehun for you own sick pleasures?!" Sumin raised a brow at her. 

Hana sighed,"I lied to you that night." She reffered to you. "Nayoung and everyone else just assumed that I wasn't serious about Sehun, I-I don't know what I was thinking when I said those things that night at the party. I didn't want the other girls to say anything bad about me or Sehun."

You stayed silent,"So, you liked Sehun all along?" 

Hana nodded her head,"Yeah...it's the reason why I broke up with Kai a few months back." 

"That's the reason why?" Sumin put everything in her head. "Wow! So Sehun's the stupid reason for the break up!" 

"He's not stupid!" Hana growled defensively at Sumin, who held her hands up in the air. "Sorry."

"You liked Sehun all these months?" You asked. 

A blush creeped on her face,"How many times do I have to say I like Oh Sehun?!" 

You and Sumin squealed. "Oh my gosh! We have so much to talk about! We need to think of a plan to get you two back together."

"I don't think that's going to happen, thanks to someone making him think Im more y." Hana eyed you. 

You pouted and sat up,"Im sorry! I-I thought I was protecting Sehun. I was just thinking what was best for him...and I thought that was to get him away from you. Im truly sorry, Hana." 

Sumin sat up,"Yeah! Im sorry for all the crap I did to you." She pulled Hana up, who just eyed you both with uncertain eyes.

Hana let out a soft giggle,"It's too late now, like I said before. He thinks Im a horrible person. Which I don't blame him. I am a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to survive in this damn world. I was really happy though..." Hana drew circles on her sleeping bag. "At least I got to be his girlfriend for a few days." 

You and Sumin looked at each other with guilty eyes. Hana just lowered her head and continued drawing random shapes. Hana was surprised when you both hugged her tightly. "What's wrong with you two?"

"Just shhh." Sumin mumbled and you nodded, hugging her tighter. "It'll work out. We'll make it work out." Hana had a painful smile on her face, but she hoped so too. 

After that confession. You three girls started talking about more stuff. It came natural to talk to each other. It was like you three were all close friends. You and Sumin found out Hana was definitely not the spoiled princess you thought she was.

Hana liked to do ballet, walk around with her sketch book and draw whatever inspired her, and she liked to play with little kids at the park. Hana was an only child, therefore she never had anyone to play around, since she was left alone. So she would go to the park and play with other kids. 

"Okay, I admit I don't know that much about the real world. Im not that good with streets or directions. I can't cook anything. I seriously didn't know what to bring for this stupid trip." Hana scoffed and kicked her Louis Vuitton duffle bag. 

Sumin laughed and clapped her hands,"Man, don't even worry. I don't know that much either! I can't cook, so don't worry, you're not alone."

"I never figured you'd be the type to play in playgrounds though." You smiled at Hana.

She giggled,"They're so adorable and nice. The moms are great too...it's nice to feel love from a parent."

"It being alone, huh?" You patted her hand,"Well, next time we're both home alone, let's have a sleepover." Hana beamed at you,"I'd like that."

"Im totally inviting myself." Sumin raised her hand and grinned at the both of you. Hana rolled her eyes,"Of course."

A shuffling noise made you three move closer to each other. The wind was blowing harder against your tent. Your tent was completely dark. 

"What was that?" Hana whispered. Clinging to Sumin, who was still in the middle. Sumin gulped and tried to make out any shadowns outside the tent,"I think it's just the wind-"

*SNAP*

"...okay, not the wind." Sumin gulped and grabbed a random object. Hana's red pumps. "Good thing you brought these babies." Hana smiled to herself. 

A big shadow walked past your tent and you girls yelped, covering your mouths, not wanting to make a sound. You felt like your heart slam against your ribcage and could stop any moment. 

The shadow appeared at the front of your tent. The outline soon doubled. It was two shadows!

"Is it the dead kids?" You squeaked, only for Sumin and Hana to hear. 

Sumin was scared to death, but she put up a front,"Well, Ima kill their asses again if they try something stupid. Im too old to play games." 

You girls stayed silent. The the sound of the zipper opening made you girls hold your breaths. The tent door finally opened, but you couldn't see who was outside. You could hardly breathe as you anticipated who or what this thing was. 

A head popped in and Sumin took her chance and swung the red pumps at it's head. 

"Ow!" A voice groaned and fell at the feet of your sleeping bags. 

"Baekhyun?!" You girls yelled in a whisper. 

"What the hell was that for?!" He whined and rubbed his head. 

Soon D.O popped inside the crowded tent with a flashlight,"Ssh! You guys are too loud!" 

"What the hell are you fools doing!? Do you want to kill us?" Hana angril jabbed her fingers at the two boys. 

Baekhyun slapped her fingers away lightly,"No! We came up with a plan!" 

"P-Plan?" You three whispered. 

"Yeah! To get back at that stupid Chen." Baekhyun smirked in the dark. Even though it was dark, you three could see the glint in his eyes. 

Sumin frowned,"What the hell do you plan on doing?"

D.O and Baekhyun smiled at each other and Baekhyun held up a pair of silver, sharp scissors,"Wanna play a game?"

 


 

heeey, i liked your reactions to chen's trolling. 

that bastard. I swear if he did that crap to me, I'd lock his in class 3-c for a night.

and Im glad most of you liked the story of class 3-c tho...

but i made it up so don't cry on me now. hehe