007

The Boy with the Dimple

You woke up early the next day and stretched in your bed. You heard noises in the kitchen and walked down to see who it was. You yawned,"Mom? Dad?"

Scratching you belly, you gasped and stepped back,"Oppa?!" 

tumblr_m15h4rHzKe1r99f4t.gif

Minhyuk was munching on some cereal,"Hey lil sis~!" He chirped and smiled at you sweetly, waving his hands. Then he went to scoop you in his arms,"Wow, you're so big now!" 

"Oppa you're home?! Why? I thought you were busy?" He gently placed you on the ground and ruffled your hair,"Did you miss your oppa?"

"Silly oppa, who wouldn't miss you." You pouted and hugged his waist,"I missed you so much!"

Minhyuk smiled softly and your long hair. He knew you were always alone in the house, and when he decided to be an idol, it was really hard for him to leave you by yourself. But you urged him to go.

He kissed the top of your head,"Go get ready for school. I'll make some breakfast."

You giggled and nodded,"Yes oppa!" 

Minhyuk laughed as you ran up the stairs in a hurry. He sighed and looked at the note that was stuck on the refridgerator. Minhyuk scoffed while reading it. 

It was from your mom saying she had to go to a photoshoot again and that your father was still in his office working. Minhyuk ripped up the note and threw it away,"Typical."

"Oppa, are you on a break or something?" You placed a plate of breakfast infront of him, since he burned the breakfast he made you. Minhyuk took a bite off the toast,"I have a couple of days off."

Breakfast was lively, now that Minhyuk was with you. You didn't feel alone. You missed the feeling of having someone to eat with. "Im glad you're home oppa."

Minhyuk smiled,"Yeah, me too."

 

"Minhyuk oppa?!" Sumin gasped as she got inside the car. Minhyuk smiled at her through the rear view mirror with his nerdy glasses,"Hey Sumin~!"

Sumin squealed,"Oppa~! You look so cute! Omo, guess what! I fell in love yesterday." Sumin clasped her hands together and sighed,"He's going to ask me out soon. I just know it."

Minhyuk laughed,"Awe, you're not in love with me anymore? I thought we were going to get married, and you promised you'd be my number one fan. Well, oppa is happy for you anyays."

Sumin gave Minhyuk a pitiful look and patted his head,"Im sorry oppa. It's not your fault, it's mine. I don't think what we had was real love, you know. Don't be sad because you don't get my heart. But you should be happy and move on! Cause your other dongsaeng is going to be a woman soon!"

"Hey! No funny business with him though!" Minhyuk pouted and looked back at her.

You laughed,"She's kidding oppa."

Minhyuk gave her a look,"You never know. We're talking about Sumin. Oh, and congrats on getting into Seoul Fne Arts you guys~!"

You and Sumin smiled,"Thanks oppa!" Minhyuk pulled up into the school,"Here we are! Now don't forget, Im picking you both up after school." Minhyuk reminded. 

"Yes oppa~!" You both sang and got out of the car. Minhyuk laughed at you both and drove off.

Sumin sighed,"Aigoo...I remember when I had the biggest crush on your brother." She hugged your arm as you both went inside the school building. 

You went to your locker first,"I know. You would come over everday, and sleep over on the weekends." Sumin smiled,"Your brother is freaking hot and cute. Still is." 

"Sumin!" You felt shivers down your spine,"You know I don't like it when you talk about oppa like that." Sumin hugged you,"But Minhyuk oppa is cute~! Aigoo. I just want to hug him and feed him food."

"Ahem. You're in the way." Luhan coldy brushed passed her. Sumin gasped and waved at him brightly,"Omo Luhan~! Good morning." 

Luhan ignored her. He had heard everything she said about the Minhyuk and grew annoyed. Didn't she say she liked me?! And she talking about some other guy. Aish. Luhan shook his head and walked away. 

Sumin pouted,"I love you~!" Luhan's ears turned red and he quickly walked away.

"I think he heard you Sumin." You chided,"I thought you were faithful to Luhan." Sumin patted her chest,"Of course Im faithful. There is nothing wrong with thinking another boy is cute. No harm at all!" Sumin stubbornly crossed her arms. 

The bell rang and the two of you said goodbye. You sighed at the thought of Sumin,"Aigoo, that girl." You giggled. 

A hand tapped your shoulder. You looked up and smiled,"Yixing. Good morning."

"Good morning Jina. I saw you and thought I should say hi." Lay politely bowed a bit,"You seem happy." 

"Mhmm. My oppa came to visit for a bit." You beamed up at him,"I really missed him." Lay noticed your happy expression, he felt warm inside his heart,"Im happy for you."

"Thank you." You giggled,"Anyway, better get to class, or we'll both be tardy." You bowed,"Bye Yixing." And walked away to class.

Lay started to walk to class to, he felt like his morning just got better, and it put him in a happy mood. Lay grinned and whistled his way to class with his hands in his pockets.

 

At lunch you were sitting with Sehun and Sumin at a table. They were debating about a random dance move. You didn't quite understand them, but the two were going at each others throats,"Guys..." You said uncomfortably,"Don't fight."

The two of them sighed and sat up straight,"Sorry." You smiled and nodded.

"Did you guys know the dance class was advanced?" You brought up a conversation. Sehun and Sumin both nodded their heads,"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I didn't." You pouted,"Im going to die." 

Sumin slapped your back,"No you won't." You started to choke, from her sudden action, and coughed.

Sehun's eyes widened,"Look what you freaking did!"

Sumin gasped and started to pat your back gently,"Jina? You ok? Im sorry." You nodded your head and drank some water,"Im fine.." You said in a hoarse voice. Sehun and Sumin sighed in relief. 

"Anyway, Im sure you'll do fine. You're a good dancer. If Eunhyuk appa thinks so, then you've got potential." Sumin comforted you,"Plus, Lay can help you out if you need it~!" She gave you a sly smile and elbowed your side.

You blushed,"Oh, stop it. You know that won't happen. Anyway, Im going to the bathroom." You got up and walked out the cafeteria.

 

After using the bathroom, you walked down the long hall and saw an door. It looked old, yet still look grand and exquisite. You opened the old door and went inside.

"An auditorium?" You remembered Sumin saying there were two. "This must be an older one..." You gazed around the old place. The stage was lit and you walked toward it.

You walked up the steps to the middle,"Anyone here?" You softly called out. No one answered, so you sighed in relief.

You ran your shoe around the hardwood floor of the stage and smiled. You looked out into the sea of black and closed your eyes. For once, you wanted to sing on stage. Now you could.

You took a deep breath,"I can do this...no ones hear to listen. No one's here Jina..." Maybe this once I'll sing on stage..

You slowly opened your eyes and started to sing. At first, it was a little shaky, cause you were nervous. But soon, you started to feel more confident. You sang with your heart. The feeling of singing on stage was powerful, and made you feel excited and happy. You put your feelings into the song.

You tried to think of something that made you happy. Lay's face popped into your mind and you unconciously thought of him.

My scrunched up feelings keep seeping out oh
I try to hide and cover it but it all comes out oh
As I see you, who I can’t touch
I hide because my small shadow might be seen
Oh, with trembling steps, I carefully approach you

Oh, the closer I get to you
Somehow the more I’m afraid that
you’ll get farther away

It’s so hard to read your eyes
All day I’m cautious around you

Oh, with trembling steps,
I carefully approach you again
Oh, please come closer
so you can see my love

Once you were done, you smiled and giggled. Your laugh echoed in the old auditorium. You felt so accomplished, like you just won a gold medal.

You remembered Sumin and Sehun and gasped,"Shoot! I forgot! Aigoo pabo Jina." You ran off the stage out of the auditorium. 

 

Lay sat up with the rest of Exo-M. "Whoa..." They all said, astonished.

All six of them were sitting in the back row, chilling. The old auditorium was there usual hangout. Then they saw you walk down to the stage. They were going to say hi to you when they heard you talk to yourself, telling yourself no one was there and that you were alone. Once they heard you sing, they watched you with intensity.

"Who knew she could sing so well." Kris whispered. Chen shook his head,"Not well, amazing. She can definitely sing, she's no amateur."  

"She took my breath away." Tao cooed and he laid his head on his arms, that were resting on the row infront of him. Xiumin nodded,"She's totally an angel."

"Why doesn't she want to show people her talent...she could go big and become a idol so easily. Kang Jina sure is some girl." Luhan smiled. He patted Lays head,"Better get her quick man. Im serious." 

Lay was still, deep in thought. Thinking about you. Her voice is so soft and tender, yet powerful and full of love. It was like she was singing straight to me. What am are you thinking Zhang Yixing? That's stupid to think she's talking about you. But the feelings she was trying to portray were easily seen. She looked so happy singing up on stage too. Amazing? No, you were stunning, no, you were beautiful.

Lay smiled to himself, and took a bite of his sandwich.