035

The Boy with the Dimple

You were sitting in the bus, listening to music while heading to school. You sighed and looked out the window. It was going to be a long day for you. The bus was somewhat crowded and more students piled in. A feeling of suffocation came over you and you didn't know why. You just guessed it was because you were going to tell Sehun the big truth. 

You sighed and stood up, since your stop was near. A girl shoved passed you to get to your seat. You tried to make way past people so you could get off. Once you did, you felt like you could breathe a little better. You saw other students with your uniform and sighed once again.

He's going to hate me, yeah, he is. You thought to yourself while you played with the straps of your bag. You hunched your back and dreaded for the future events to come. 

"Why are you so down?" Lay appeared next to you.

"Yixing?" You squinted your eyes a bit while staring at him, since the bright sunlight was in the background. It made Lay look more angelic and delicate.

Lay noticed your hunched back and downcasted face from far away. He knew something happened. Was it boyfriend instincts or just plain obvious? He patted your head,"What happened? You want to talk about it." 

For the third time, you sighed and decided to tell him while walking to school. You told him what happened at the party, everything, no details left out. Lay listened diligently to every single word, and tried to understand the problem. After telling him, you felt a little better, but still felt the burden on your shoulders. 

It made you mad crazy to think that some girl like Hana, pretending to be an innocent doll, was playing a trick on your good friend. You just wanted to hit her up-side the head with your heels that night, but you knew you couldn't do that, even if you tried. You weren't that type of person. 

Lay's lips formed a line while he thought what to say to you. He grabbed your hand while walking and started to talk. 

"I think it'd be the right thing to tell Sehun." 

You nodded your head in agreement while staring at the ground,"I will tell him. But he's going to be so upset about it. He really loves her. Too much I think."

"I know he'll be mad, and you can't do anything about it. It's Sehun's feelings getting trampled on, no one would be happy to hear anything like that. But it'll be good for him. The faster he can forget that girl, the better." Lay pulled you closer to him and wrapped his arms around you. 

You glanced up at him,"Im scared he'll hate me." 

Lay chuckled,"That kid won't hate you. He loves you too much as a friend. And it'll be hard to accept at first, but he'll know you're right. I mean, he knows you better than her. He has to trust your word...Plus, if I was in his position, which I hope Im not..." Lay eyed you playfully and you hit his shoulder.

He laughed and kissed your head. "I think I'd want my friend to tell me something like that. It'd hurt even more if he found out when it's gone too far already. Don't you think?"

You nodded and buried your face into Lay's warm chest. "You always know what to say to me. You know that?" 

Lay smirked and squeezed you tightly,"Im your boyfriend. Of, course I know that. It's my job." 

You flushed and stepped back a bit,"Aigoo, you really are something." Lay chuckled and grabbed your hand,"Let's get to school."

 

Lunch arrived. It was time to talk to Sehun. You went to look for him and found him with the person you really didn't like at the moment. Sehun was smiling happily with Hana at the queenka's table. 

"Sehun-ah..." You said when you were right in front of the table. 

All the girls heads and Sehun's looked at you in surprised. The girls had a different view of you than a poor commoner, but as a new threat.  Hana raised a brow at you curiously. She already knew what you came to do and she wasn't going to have any new girl ruin it. 

"Jina~! Oh, this is Hana by the way." Sehun cheerfully introduced Hana. 

Before Hana could speak, you interrupted her,"We've met already." You said coldly while eyeing her. Hana gripped her hands tightly. 

"You've met?" Sehun tilted his head confused and nodded with a bright smile,"That's good! Jina's one of my close friends. So it's good you've met her, she's great huh?" Sehun asked Hana with his super, bright smile. 

Hana awkwardly smiled back,"Yes...such a empress." You knew she was mocking you and her friends giggled to themselves. 

"Empress?" Sehun muttered to himself.

"Sehun. Can I talk to you?" You gritted your teeth. 

Sehun pouted,"Now?"

"Yes." You replied and started walking out the cafeteria. 

Lay watched you walk out and sighed with worry. "I hope everything is going to be alright." He watched as Sehun stood up to follow you with a happy grin. 

"What's with your face?" Luhan asked.

Lay shook his head and beamed,"Nothing."

 

You and Sehun were alone on a bench under a shady tree. 

"What's the matter?" Sehun asked you. "You sounded a bit harsh back there. You don't like her?"

"I don't like her." You admitted bluntly. 

That took him by surprise. "Why?!"

"She's not who you think she is, Sehun. She's a bad girl! She's mean." You stared at him seriously. 

Sehun scoffed,"What are you talking about? She's a nice girl. And how would you know? I've known her longer than you." 

"I met her this weekend at a party. She's a real...b-i-t-c-h." You spelled out. 

Sehun stared at you. You were waiting on how he'd react. 

"Why are you doing this?" Sehun whispered.

"What?" You mumbled,"To help you." 

Sehun stood up abruptly,"No! You're just hurting me! Why are you telling lies?!"

You stood up too and frowned,"Im trying to protect you from that girl! She's using you Sehun! She said it herself with her little friends! Hana's no good Sehun!" 

"LIES!" Sehun growled and stepped closer to you,"Lies." 

"No, it's the truth. Whether you like it or not! Hana is using you for her own pleasure! She knows you like her and she's taking advantage of you, Sehun." You grabbed his arms,"Im telling the truth! And you should stop seeing her. Before you get too hurt."

Sehun pushed you away roughly,"STOP LYING! Y-You're just jealous!"

"Bwoh?! Jealous? Why would I be jealous of that !" You covered your mouth quickly.  You didn't mean to say a bad word. 

That made Sehun more angry. "Don't call her a . Cause I only see one , and it's not her. It's the one standing right in front of me." 

You felt like a crack in your heart and you stared at Sehun with a hurt expression,"I-I just wanted to protect you. Why won't you believe? But, I already knew you'd get mad...but to call me a...I had some hope you'd believe in me, even just a little."

"You brought it upon yourself." Sehun scowled. 

You shook your head and wiped your eyes,"No. You're the one who's bringing it upon yourself. I just warned you...Sehun, listen to me. Im your friend. I want to look out for you, and I am. I would never want to hurt you. But, please, just listen to me." 

Sehun closed his eyes tightly and shook his head,"I can't. You don't know her well enough like I do." 

"She's pretending!" You screamed. 

Sehun glared at you,"No, she's not cause she's my girlfriend!" 

Your eyes widened,"W-what?" 

"I met her up yesterday and she asked me out. I was so excited to tell you, but then you just sprout bull!" Sehun's shouted angrily. 

Im too late. She's already got him. You felt hot tears on your cheek and you just stared at Sehun. "Breakup with her."

Sehun laughed, but then he glared at you once again,"You're crazy. You knew how much I liked her! Just stop it Jina! From now on, don't bother her...or me. Im tired."

Sehun coldly looked at you before turning away to the school.

"Don't you trust me, Sehun?" You whispered to him. 

Sehun kept walking, his face contorted in pain and confusion. 

"You're supposed to trust me." 

Sehun heard you mutter and you knelt down and hugged your knees. He turned his head slightly and saw that you were crying. It broke his heart to see you like that, but he didn't know what to do. He knew you'd never lie to him, but he couldn't help but believe it was a lie. 

"Sorry." Sehun kept whispering to himself. "Im sorry."

Sehun groaned and he rubbed his head in frustration,"." He started to make his way back to you and knelt down in front of you. 

"Yah." Sehun mumbled. 

You slowly looked up at him.

Sehun sighed and pushed you now wet hair away from your tear stained face. He frowned and took out his handkerchief, he started to wipe your face,"Don't cry. Don't cry, you baby." 

You started to cry harder and tackled him with a hug. You started to babble out words which Sehun couldn't understand. He sighed and patted you head,"Yes, yes. Im sorry for making you worry. You know I'd trust you no matter what. Im sorry for saying mean things to you. So, don't cry." 

You still babbled words and Sehun chuckled softly to himself. He started to tear up himself and he hugged you closely. You both cried for his broken first love. 

 


 

Hana

damn .

making complicated.

lol morning everyone. 

my grandparents are coming over...yay.

so idk if i'll be able to update a lot...

they don't really like it when im on the laptop.

they'll call me a "nerd" 

which i am? not really haarr

like the chap

i was getting emotional

cause im watching monstar

-panda_poke