kiss

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

At last we’re here in our dorm. As we enter our dorm we saw a camera and it surprise us. 2ne1 tv will start but until now I don’t have plan on how can I have some time alone with dara. I enter my room grabbing my phone and texted dara.

 

Me: babe. What’s our plan?

Dara: I don’t have any. Just act like normal and if we find time I’ll make a move to have some time with you alone. I love you.

Me: I won’t stop finding way to be alone with you.I love you too.

 

“dara!!!” I heard bom. why can’t she knock on dara’s room and talk to her in a low tone of voice. I immediately go out of my room checking if something bad happen to bom making her scream but I saw bom sitting on the couch while eating again. Minzy also go out her room because of bom. “why your shouting?” dara said sitting beside bom. “let’s go at dae moon dong tomorrow since it is our free day” I took a sit beside dara I was about to put my arms in her waist but something reminds me that there is camera. “aigoo! I thought something bad happen to you. you scared me bommie!!” dara said as she gets some of bom’s food. Minzy is sitting beside me playing. Dara is whispering something to bom then she nodded. Hmm what did she whisper to bom? why can’t she tell in front of us.

 

Dara grabs her phone and start texting. I can’t peek on her phone there is camera! Oohh! I hate this camera!! Why this thing can’t shut off. Then suddenly my phone vibrates I stand up and get my phone in the table where our desktop is located. I read the message.

 

Baby can I go with bom tomorrow? I can’t say yes until I don’t know your answer.

-         Ssantokki

 

This must be the reason why she’s whispering at bom. I look at her bom is looking at me, they both waiting for my answer.

 

Me: Ok. but in one condition

Dara: what’s that?

Me: you should kiss me tonight.

Dara: but how? There are lots of camera here in our house and we also have someone following us and taking video.

Me: I don’t know you need to think. I will let you go with her if you will kiss me tonight. I’ll wait before dawn.

 

I look at her and smile. “let’s watch movie since all of us is here” I said and take a sit beside dara again. “I’ll choose the movie” minzy said excitedly. “I’ll get some food.. chaerin you go with me” bom said holding my wrist and drags me to the kichen. “unnie! Why you need me to get foods you can do it by yourself” I said. I turn around and take a sit staring at dara who’s now sitting beside minzy helping her to choose what movie we will watch.

 

“I want to ask you if dara can go with me. actually she doesn’t need to ask you she can go with me but she always wants your approval. You make her insane!” I chuckle as I heard bom. she’s right she can go where ever she wants to go and she can go with bom without my approval but she always wants to know my decision it’s like we’re acting as a real married couple and I like it.

 

“she can go.. if”

 

“if what?” bom is now in front of me blocking the beautiful view.

 

“if she can do what I ask her to do..” I said making bom stare at me confusingly. “what is that you want her to do?”

 

“could you move a little your blocking the view.. it’s our secret. Tomorrow you will know” I said while pushing her away in front of me so I can see again the goddess who owns my heart “you little chaerin”

 

“come.. I’ll help you with the foods and drinks.. I can’t be too far with dara” I said taking our drinks and walk at our living area “tss crazy couple.. it’s just few steps and she calls it far” I heard bom mumbling behind me. what can I do? I don’t want her being far from me even just few steps away if only she can be by my side always I won’t let her be far to me even just few steps away.

 

“can we shut down the camera? Dara unnie chooses horror movie and I don’t like them to see how I’m reacting when we’re watching horror” minzy said standing in front of the camera ready to shut it down. Minzy is an angel good thing she thinks about it but wait is this dara’s plan? so we can have some lovey dovey time choosing horror movie scaring her so she will ask if she can shut down the camera. “I guess yes. it’s already late I think you can shut it down” I said with an excitement. Of course I’m excited no camera! I can hug my girl I miss her hug already.

 

“tss.. old moves chaerin” again bom is mumbling. Minzy turn off the camera and dara plays the movie. Dara sits in between me and bom and minzy beside bom. “did you find way about my condition?” I whisper at dara. “hmm.. yes but it’s a secret” she said softly. I smile widely knowing that she will kiss me later. I can’t wait. I want to end the movie now.

 

“you two.. you watch movie or I will sit between the two of you”

 

“you’re a villain” I said. where not talking loud but she wants us to keep quiet. Dara gets a chip and open it she’s starting to feed me while w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter