untitled

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“bommie… where is yoona?” I asked Bom when I enter our practice room after buying some food for yoona. Yoona directly go here after her shooting and she didn’t eat anything so I bought her food.

 

“she’s with papa Yg” Bom answer me while peeking inside the bag I’m holding and trying to get food that I bought for yoona.

 

“with whooooommm?” I said. what is she doing with papa yg? I asked myself and start to panicked.

 

“yah! No need to shout! She’s with papa YG” bom answer me and secretly getting food from the bag I’m holding. I let her but I won’t let her get all coz it’s for yoona.

 

“why is she with him?”

 

“I don’t know… why don’t you go there and ask her?”

 

Few minutes after….

 

“yoong!!” where the hell did you go?” I stand from my seat and run towards her

 

She hold my hand and lead me to sit where bom is sitting. “I talked to Mr. Yg and I ask him his permission if I can court you…” she said.

 

“what did he say? What did he say” bom answer.

 

Wow Bom is more excited than I am. wait… wait… why she looks like she knows about it?

 

“he told me…. that… I uhm…. i have his blessing to court you..” she said with a wide smile in her face.

 

“wow! you’re brave yoona, to ask him…I admire you” bom said while smiling widely at us.

 

“Dara… I got to go…” she said and stand from her seat.

 

“huh? I thought we will eat lunch together”

 

“I’m sorry but I have something to do…I’m really sorry… I’ll pick you later after your practice” she said and kiss me in my forhead.

 

I nodded at her and wave.

 

 


 

 

 

During our break… (Afternoon)

 

I heard my phone ringing. I answer my phone without looking who’s the caller.

 

“unnie!” a loud voice welcomes me as I answer my phone. I know who is the owner of this voice.

 

“Durami! Why did you call? Is there something wrong?” I asked her. I’m worried.

 

“we’re fine… I called because i want to ask if yoona unnie will pick you later”

 

“yoona? how did you know her?”

 

“unnie! Of course I know her coz she’s famous… but more than that I know she’s… she’s courting you..”

 

“how… did you know?”

 

“she just go here and ask omma if she can court you. she even bring lots of foods… my favorite foods.”

 

“what???? Did she really go there?”

 

“yup… she talked to our mother and ask if she can have her blessing to court you. she even told mother that she will take care of you and will never hurt you.”

 

“and what did mom said?”

 

“she gave yoona her blessings.. unnie I got to go mom is calling me… oh before I forgot mom said bring yoona when you decided to make your relationship official”

 

“oh… ok… tell mom I miss her… bye”

 

“bye unnie”

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

2 months After..

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

Today is Dara and Yoona’s 1 month of being together. Yes! Dara let Yoona court her and after 1 month that yoona is courting her Dara make their relationship official and that hurts me, a lot.

 

I don’t know what to do and wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter