testing the limit part 2

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

sorry for not updating

my mind is really in mess this past few days soo i can't think properly

i really wanted to update this 3 days before but I got a little busy plus I re-dye my hair into red... 

also my mom gave me this 'things to do list'. I finished them first or else i'm doomed!

tell me if this is good or not please :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baby wake up..” I heard the angelic voice of my sweet girlfriend beside me.

 

Dara give me multiple pecks on my lips while waking me up. I just keep my eyes closed enjoying her kisses on my lips. This is her way to wake me up but now I feel extra happy because she’s kissing me and not minding of our un-invited visitors. “baby I know you’re already awake baby” She whines and give me a long peck which I took the chance and deepen the kiss. My girlfriend returns my kiss and we’re now kissing passionately.

 

“as much as I wanted to kiss you…” Dara paused and lean to my ear “and make you wet to have my milk we still have visitors so get up and help your beautiful girlfriend to prepare breakfast” She whisper ily and with an instant I felt hot.

 

I just noticed that lately I’m always getting wet easily. Dara will just whisper to me ily and then holla! I’m wet! Maybe it’s because of DEPRIVATION and her non-stop teasing. Not to mention when we’re here in our dorm she’s always wearing short clothes and y clothes, like she’s copying Bom unnie and my fashion the ‘NO PANTS’ fashion but with Dara she’s literally not wearing anything from her waist down to her toes only her underwear.

 

Who would’ve not get wet easily if you’ll see that kind of sight? NONE!

 

I got up when I saw Dara walking to her room then I look at our visitors. They’re still sleeping.

 

We still have time to make out and make wet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

“baby” Dara called me and enter my room. “hmmm…”

 

I stop choosing clothes to wear today as we planned to buy groceries because our visitors almost cleaned up all of our food stocks.

 

“can we buy groceries tomorrow?” Dara sit at the edge of the bed and i walk to her to join her. “why baby?”

 

Dara bit her lower lips. She looks like she wants to tell me something but she can’t. “baby I… uhhh… Jessica asked me if I can accompany her to her sister’s dorm” Dara said hesitantly.

 

Is she really going with Jessica?

 

Why does she look nervous?

 

I shrugged the negative thought and smile at her.

 

 I trust Dara.

 

“of course baby. What time will you go?”

 

“uhmmm.. now?”

 

“you better go now baby and come back early ok? I want to cuddle with you”

 

Dara nodded and give me her sweetest smile. “I will baby. I love you baby. I love you so much” She said and peck on my lips.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“hello Babe?” I greeted the person on the other line.

 

Jessica giggled. “yes babe? Miss me already?”

 

What a tease. I should tell Yuri this so she will scold this dolphin friend of mine.

 

“no. I miss Chaerin. Because of you I didn’t had my cuddle time last night”

 

Jessica laugh like a dolphin on the other line.

 

Wait dolphins laughs right?

 

 “sorry babe but back to business why did you call?”

 

“uhmm.. babe? You’ll go to your ex-dorm today right?”

 

“yes babe. Why?”

 

“can I go? I want to see Yoona”


 

“What?! I thought you love Chaerin? Why you need to see Yoona?”

 

“As what you said I LOVE CHAERIN so I need to see Yoona to make things right. I don’t want to give Yoona false hope in this relationship. I know that sooner or later I need to stop this.”

 

“finally! Ok. Pick me up in my apartment now so you can talk to Yoona. The earlier the better”

 

‘ok. Bye”

 

“bye. Drive safely”

 

“I will”

 

I’ll make things right baby. I’ll be yours fully before this day ends.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“let’s ride there” Dara pointed the Ferris Wheel in front of them. “Why? You want to see the sunset while on the top of the city with your love one?” Yoona teased Dara and winked at her earning a simple yet warm smile from the latter.

 

Dara talked to Yoona and asked the face of Girl’s Generation to have date with her in one of the famous theme park in Seoul Korea. Yoona missing Dara for almost a month immediately agreed and now they’re inside the theme park wearing their extra disguise for fans won’t recognize them.

 

It’s already sun set when Dara saw the Ferris wheel and ask Yoona to ride with that huge ride after spending almost the whole day by riding different kinds of rides. This time Dara wanted to ride a peaceful, slow and breath taking ride with Yoona so she can talk to her without other people can hear them.

 

“come on honey so we can see the sunset up there” Yoona excitedly drags Dara to the entrance and waited patiently until it’s their turn to enter the capsule.

 

Yoona and Dara settled theirselves inside, sitting beside each other while appreciating the views around them.

 

“yoona?” Dara called the girl beside her and hold her left hand intertwining their fingers with each other. Yoona wholeheartedly accepted it and smile sweetly at Dara. “yes honey?” She asked as she caress Dara’s cheek with her free hand.

 

Dara closes her eyes and inhale deeply feeling the warmth that Yoona giving but not like the way Chaerin give her warmth. She opens her eyes after building enough courage to look at yoona and then to their hands.

 

“do you see the spaces in between our hands?” Dara asked, still staring at their hands.

 

Yoona followed Dara’s line of sight and examine their hands. It actually does have space. “uhhmmm… yes. Why” Yoona answered but starting feel un-ease. She hates the word ‘space’ to add that it came from Dara.

 

“do you know what does it mean?” Dara asked again without bothering to answer Yoona’s question.

 

Yoona furrowed her brows. Their conversation is getting weirder and weirder contrast with what she pictured this ride and talk would lead. Yoona is picturing that they’ll be having some sweet talk, confessions and all plus it’s a perfect place and time to have some sweet acts but it’s not. “why? Does it have to have meaning?”

 

“yes” Dara simply answered and stare at the sky, starting to have different shades of color indicating that any moment the sky will turn into darkness with sparks all over it.

 

“then what’s the meaning of the spaces in between our hands? Don’t tell me it’s one of your silly jokes again dara” Yoona tried to lessen the serious aura around them.

 

Dara look at Yoona with mix emotions in her eyes. “No Yoona.”

 

“then what is it?” Yoona ask, starting to get impatient with this question and answer game.

 

Dara took a deep breath and bit her lower lip. She then look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter