tension

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

I’m busy thinking what I should do to make dara talk to me again.

 

Should I ask yoona’s help since she’s close and she’s always with dara or should I just make a move by myself?

 

My phone vibrates interrupting my thoughts.

 

I unlock my phone and read my message. It’s from unknown no.

 

Hi! Can we talk? I’m here outside our practice room.

-         Gain

 

What!! She’s outside this room!!

 

What is she doing here?!

 

Why she needs to go here?

 

What is she planning?

 

Is it not enough that she made my life miserable?

 

In the end I decided to go outside the room and meet her.

 

I don’t want anybody to see her here especially dara.

 

She looks at me and smile hesitantly.

 

“what?” I asked her with cold tone. I want her to feel that I’m not happy seeing her here.

 

“can we talk please?”

 

She asked me. I look at her.

 

“what for To ruin again and again my life?”

 

“no… just please can we talk, Somewhere in private.”

 

I walk first. I can feel she’s following me.

 

I enter the elevator and waited her to enter before I push the button.

 

All the way we remain silent.

 

I don’t want to talk to her or look at her.

 

She’s the reason why I’m suffering now. she’s the reason why I’m not with dara now.

 

She’s the reason why I’m hurting now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

I don’t know if I’m sure that I pleaded dara to talk to chaerin.

 

I know once they talk and fix their problem dara will not stay in our dorm anymore.

 

dara doesn’t know how happy I am that she’s staying in our place.

 

I can’t explain the feeling going home and seeing the one you love at home waiting for you with a big smile in her face.

 

I feel like she’s my wife. I feel like we’re married and she’s mine.

 

The feeling when you go home tired and just flew away because dara is there waiting for you and when you get back she will prepare your food and ask you how’s your day.

 

She even prepares my bath. Sometimes she also prepare what will I wear after my bath.

 

Thinking that it will not happened anymore makes me feel hurt.

 

Why I let myself used to it? From the start I should control it.

 

I know in the end she will leave and go to chaerin.

 

But I just can’t stop myself.

 

I can’t stop myself falling in love in her even more.

 

My heart.

 

My heart starts to beat fast. I can feel pain. I can feel sadness.

 

But I’m her friend and I’m happy even we’re just friends. It’s better than nothing.

 

As her friend and because I love her so much I wanted to see her happy with the one she loves and that is chaerin.

 

Chaerin is the only person who can make dara happy, Really happy.

 

And I know dara only needs chaerin in her life and only chaerin can make her happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

I took every step of the ladder going up to the roof top. Gain is following me silently.

 

When we reach the roof top I stop in the corner and face her.

 

I stare at her intensely.

 

“I want to say sorry for what I’ve done.” She said after she took a deep breath. She’s not looking at me but instead she’s looking at the view over the building.

 

“sorry? It’s too late! Dara is not with me now. she’s avoiding me! what’s the use of your sorry now!!!”

 

I almost scream at her but I control myself.

 

Honestly, I want to punch her. I want to slap her. I want to hurt her but I just can’t.

 

I’m not that kind of person.

 

“just to show that I’m really sorry. I’ll talk to dara and explain what really happened”

 

I blinked several times. I can’t believe what she’s saying. Is this true? Am I dreaming?

 

I look at her and watch her. she’s still watching the view with a serious face.

 

I don’t know what to say. I’m still hesitate if she’s gonna do it for real.

 

Suddenly she faced me, still with her serious face.

 

“but before I do that… can you please give me a favor?”

 

I frowned at her.

 

What is this girl planning?

 

What should I do?

 

What should I say?

 

After thinking I nodded at her, hesitantly.

 

She smile at me.

 

“chaerin. you know how much I like you… and I think like is not the right word to describe my feelings for you… coz… I think I’m in love with you”

 

I look at her. shocked.

 

I’m shocked with her confession. She’s serious and I can tell she’s telling the truth.

 

“please for the last time… before I tell everything to dara…”

 

She paused. I’m staring at her deeply, waiting for her to continue what she’s saying.

 

“can you… can you kiss me I my lips?”

 

 

What???? Kiss her in her lips?

 

I scream inside my mind.

 

I’m staring at her. I can’t believe what she wants.

 

This is hard.

 

I only like to kiss is dara but… if I’ll do this she will tell dara everything.

 

If I’ll kiss her my suffering will end but I can’t do this.

 

But… but… if kissing her is the only way to have dara again… I’ll do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

We’re enjoying feeding each other. I’m sure I’m gonna missed it.

 

I’m treasuring this moment.

 

“yoona…”

 

I stop feeding her and put the container I’m holding at my side.

 

“yes?” i answer her and stared at her. her eyes are not taking off me.

 

I suddenly feel nervous with her gaze.

 

“thank you…thank you for taking care of me. thank you for making me smile whenever I’m upset… thank you for letting me cry on you… thank you for all! I love you”

 

Then she hugs me tight. I hug her back.

 

I close my eyes enjoying this moment. My heart just keep on pumping like there is no tomorrow. I hope dara won’t feel my heart that beats fast because of her.

 

When I hear the word I love you, how I wish she loves me as a lover not a friend.

 

We broke our hug. She’s smiling brightly at me. I can’t help but to smile back at her.

 

“don’t say thank you… what are friends for? You know that I’m just here for you whenever you need me…” I tuck the strands of her hair behind her ears to see her beautiful face.

 

After we put back the containers inside the paper bag, I stand and grab her wrist.

 

I pull her making her stand also.

 

We’re walking happily towards the garbage bin throwing our garbage when we heard voices talking.

 

Dara look at me surprised. I just sign her to keep quiet. The way they’re talking looks like too serious so we decided to walk quietly not wanting them to be disturbed by us.

 

We’re walking silently when we heard a familiar voice and I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter