pain from the past

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

                 

Having a relationship with Chaerin is like a heaven on earth. Only God knows how much I love her. She is the center of my life, she’s the reason why I woke up in the morning with a smile in my lips, she’s the reason why my heart is beating, she’s the reason why I’m working hard coz I know at the end of the day she will be at my side, and she’s the reason of all. We’ve been together for almost 3years loving each other until my nightmare came.

 

Flashback

 

“Dara can we go to the park later.. i.. I have something to tell you”

 

“ok.. what time?”

 

“after our practice.. our manager will drive us to the park later..”

 

“ok..”

 

( at the park )

 

We sat in the farthest bench in the park far away from people who can recognize us.

 

“hey.. what’s wrong baby? Is there a problem? Are you ok?” I ask her.. breaking the silence between us. I feel nervous this is just the first time she’s not talking since we sit in the bench. I look at her but she’s looking at the sky thinking deeply that makes me more nervous.

 

“da-dara.. I .. I want space”

 

“space?” I move until I reach the other side of the bench.

 

“is this enough space for you? or you want me to sit at the other bench so you will have enough space?” I ask her. she look at me with a teary eye now my heart is jumping all over my body seeing her with a teary eye makes me nervous I feel like something bad will happen. She holds my hands really tight looking in my eyes deeply.

 

“da-dara.. I want to break up with you” she said. I feel like my bones crush down together with my heart. I can’t cry I don’t know why but I can’t cry I just stare at her is this a joke? If it is a joke it’s not funny. Is this a dream? If it is a dream please someone wake me up in this kind of nightmare.

 

“haha baby.. it’s not funny” I try to laugh but I feel my voice cracked I was about to cry but I hold it. she look at me telling me this is not a joke.

 

“w-why? Did I do something wrong? Why you need to break up with me? if I did bad I’m sorry if I did something wrong I can make it right just… just don’t break up with me” I feel like my tears will fall down but I hold it very tight I don’t want to cry.

 

“no your perfect.. you did nothing wrong.. I .. I am the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter