fall out of place

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

update before i go to sleep.

next chapter is finished already and ready to be post...

maybe tomorrow when i woke up but only if you give me lot's of comments kekeke

am i too demanding? keke

good night!

 

oh! by the way i change the font size coz someone said in my other fic  on the other girl group

that the font is too small and hard to read hehe...

sooo... yeah.. that's all keke

:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hello everybody! I’m back!”

 

 

--

 

A loud voice echoed inside the house making them to stop whatever they’re doing. Bom and the maknae literally froze on their spot and look at the unwelcomed visitor. The truth is they wanted this day as their own day. No visitors. No distractions. No other people. No outsider as they really wanted to label it, only the four of them but here they are frozen from their positions and staring at the visitor.

 

Dara slowly lowered her hand and smile a little. “i think I should bring the two kids upstairs.” She said and start gathering her things and her two kid’s things.

 

“hey! Dara where are you going? I just arrive then here you are preparing to leave. Aren’t you happy seeing me here?” Trish asked but more than half of her is happy with Dara leaving.

 

“oh.. no. no. it’s just Bom and Minkki is already drunk and I need to bring them upstairs” Dara answered and walk towards Bom who is still frozen from her spot. She whispered something to Bom which made her back from reality, the latter smile at the unwanted visitor and greeted her half heartedly.

 

“do you need help?” Trish asked and start approaching the two but stop as Dara shook her head rejecting the offer.

 

“no thanks. I can do it” said Dara and start walking away from the place leaving the maknae who is now sitting beside her leader unnie.

 

“are you sure?”

 

“yes. I might be thin but I’m strong”

 

With that Dara totally left Chaerin with Trish and minkki as she first send Bom in her room.

 

 

 

 

“chae…” Trish called her friend who is busy poking Minzy’s cheeks and sit beside her.
 

“hmm…”

 

“you’re still sober right?” Trish reposition herself facing Chaerin sidewards.

 

“hmm.. why?” a not interested Chaerin answered. She’s not in the mood to talk to her friend. Why? Simply because she ruined her only time with Dara. The only time she finally have the guts to ask her the long time question lingering inside her mind. No one can blame Chaerin for having no interest talking to her friend.

 

“I brought soju! Let’s drink”

 

Trish didn’t wait for Chaerin’s answer as she pour some liquid inside the small glass, one for her and one for Chaerin. Trish’s original plan is to ask Chaerin to have a drink with her until she gets drunk and that’s when she will ask Chaerin if the latter has feelings for her. Cheating is what she can call it but it’s the safest and fastest way for her to know the answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter