new family member

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another update...

thank you for welcoming...

hug! give me hug!!

 

It’s a slightly rush update because I’m doing something…

Next update will be tomorrow or later or the tomorrow night.

It depends on how my mind will change the flow for the next chapter.

You might kill me this time if I’ll continue with the original draft of the next chapter 

 

 

@kitikiti: bad! bad! bad! You’re bullying me. keke… I kind a lost track in this story that’s why I “un-officially” put in on hiatus, but now I’m back and just recovered from amnesia :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ahhhh…” I groan as soon as I move my legs.

 

What happened last night is magical but the thing is… Chaerin become a monster in bed. She literally drained my energy up to the last. She just poured all her lust and feelings on me last night. I even lost my count on how many times I come.  She’s a beast. A monster. A ually frustrated monster.

 

Now how can I move? Every joint in my body is aching. I feel like I’m some kind of sausage, I’m sore. I’m thinking if Chaerin really made love to me or used me as her punching bag?

 

“good morning baby!” Chaerin greeted me enthusiastically, like she didn’t get drained or what. She looks like she’s full again and her energy over flowed.

 

I stare at her in disbelief.

 

How come she still have energy after what she did to me last night? She made all the work and I’m just her supporter. After our first round I let Chaerin do the work and I just receive her work with open arms.

 

“Good mor-ahhh!” I didn’t got the chance to finish what will I say as my back aches.

 

God! I need patches and pain killers.

 

Ointment! I also need them.

 

 

--

 

 

 

Last night is the top most best night in my life. Finally Dara let me make love to her. It was a pure bliss. It was heaven. I can’t even describe it. After waiting for 3 years she finally let me. I didn’t waste any second as I pour every love on our love making. It’s my other way to show her how much I love her. I love her more that Yoona can love her. I want her to feel my love.

 

“baby are you ok?” I ask Dara. She looks in pain. Her expression tells it all.

 

She looks at me in disbelief. “wei?”

 

“really? Baby your asking me?”

 

I didn’t answer her but only look at her curiously.

 

She sigh loudly. “I just want to remind you that you made love to me last night and drained me. You keep on putting your fingers inside me and pump me like an old man and you keep on humping your lower part in mine. Not only that your mouth just harassed every part of my body especially my lower part. Ohh! Before I forgot you just made me do crazy positions while you keep on trusting me. And know you’re asking me why?”

 

Why do I suddenly feel hot? The way she protests is very… y.

 

I feel guilty but it’s more on feeling hot. Every move her lips are doing makes me want to kiss her over and over again. Not to mention she’s still under the blanket. Also her y voice in the morning doesn’t help at all.

 

I think I should buy new air conditioner.

 

“Stop! Lee Chaerin.”

 

“what? I’m not doing anything?”

 

“maybe your body but you eyes tells it all. You’re again”

 

“can you blame me? You made me wait for 3 years. I can’t get enough of you baby” I said with seductive voice.

 

I’m seducing her. Last night is still not enough. We just made love all night and dawn but still… it’s not enough. My body still wants her. My body is still longing for her presence. I need her and this can’t wait. I’ll have her the rest of the day on our bed.

 

 

--

 

 

“Finally! Chaerin you let Dara rest.” Bom said while preparing our food with Minzy.

 

I’m carrying Dara as she can’t walk properly without wincing due to her sore body. “Bom unnie is right unnie. Until now I can hear Dara unnie’s moan” Minzy added with smirk on her face.

 

“this is your fault” Dara whispers. She hides her face on my neck due to embarrassment.

 

“Don’t blame me.” I answer them and put Dara on her seat. “Blame Dara for being irresistible.” I continue.

 

“ert” Bom scream and sit on her place beside Minzy.

 

We start eating our dinner. I keep on getting foods for Dara and occasionally feed her. I want to spoil her. I want to serve her. I want her to feel that she’s my queen. I’ll be her servant.

 

“oh! Chaerin-ah! papa YG called me. He said there are new trainees in our company and he wants us to meet them.”

 

“He called you? Why not me?”

 

“He’s calling you thousand times but your busy eating Dara that’s why he called me and he told me to tell you the news. So when do we meet them?”

 

“Tomorrow! I’m excited to meet them” Minzy exclaimed.

 

I look at Dara. “I guess let’s meet them next week. Dara is still sore and can’t walk properly”

 

“it’s your fault” Dara said.

 

 

--

 

 

A week after…

 

“baby! Let’s go! Bom is already fuming” I shouted.

 

I chuckle as I imagine Bom’s face right now. I bet smokes are all over her body’s holes. I just finish preparing myself. I decided to take my bath on my room as Chaerin can’t keep her hands off me. She asked me to take a bath with her to ‘save’ water and time but our supposed to be taking bath became a hot morning session inside the bathroom. If I didn’t take my bath in my room I bet we’re still in her bathroom or bedroom doing adult scenes.

 

After that night Chaerin become more touchy, clingy and possessive. Her hands are always in every part of my body. She just can’t keep her hands to herself. 

 

“I’m done my baby” Chaerin said and hug me from behind.

 

Did I mention that Chaerin become extra cheesy too? All about Chaerin become ‘extra’.

 

I lean down to get my bag with Chaerin still hugging me from behind. “don’t you gonna get your bag too baby?”

 

“can you get my bag baby?”

 

“why?”

 

“my hands are full”

 

I look down only to see a pair of arms circling around my waist, without anything on her hands.

 

“but your hands are empty”

 

“True, but I need them empty so I can lock my arms around you. Can we go down like this?”

 

“baby we can’t. It’ll be hard to walk like this and besides someone might saw us.”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

I sigh. Stubborn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter