untitled

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello!!

i'm back... thank you for waiting. can i have a warm welcome for my 'comeback'? keke :)

 

by the way the next chapter will be posted tomorrow if the technician arrives and fix my internet connection.

and please don't mind the mistakes. :) please? i didn't double checked it :) thank you!

 

enjoy!

 

@harenxxi here's the update :) that i told you but sadly i postponed posting it due to my internet problem (as i told you). :) 

 

 

 

 

It’s been what? 3 years since my accident. All of them know that my painful past didn’t retrieve and I know they didn’t try to retrieve it again because it will just cause ruckus.

 

Dara and I are still together. I can safely say that ‘we’re getting stronger’ as time goes by but… that is IF I really had an amnesia. I know that Dara and Yoona are still together. They keep on meeting secretly. It hurts. It hurts too much that I wanted to kill myself every time Dara will secretly leave our dorm just to meet Yoona. Although Dara spends time more with me. Yes, Dara is spending her time more with me than 3 years ago where Yoona and Dara are just starting their relationship.

 

Dara also being more attentive to me than in the past. I can feel her love. The love we had when we’re still together… in real. The love that I can say that is mine. I don’t know. I’m confused. I can feel her love but I also know the reality that she’s doing this because I have amnesia. Dara, she’s just being forced to act like we’re still together. 

 

Call me selfish but what can I do? I really love her. I love her that pushed me to fake my amnesia so I can have her again.

 

“baby rin..” that voice. The voice of my eternal love. if she have the eternal beauty I have the eternal love for her.

 

I stop whatever I’m doing. Dara is my priority, always. She plays with her fingers while looking down. She’s acting like a high school student not like woman who is reaching her 30 years of age (31 in Korean age)

 

“can you cook ramyeon for me baby rin?” She asks hesitantly. I chuckle a little.

 

“kiss me first” I said.

 

Kissing. It’s been our routine to kiss whenever we can. Dara, at first she’s hesitant to kiss me. I know the reason. Yoona. But as time goes by it seems that Dara is comfortable kissing me and the best part is… she’s kissing me like the way she kiss me when we’re still an item. The time when she’s really mine.

 

“baby rin… I can’t” Dara whines.

 

 I know why but I’ll play dumb. “baby… we have visitors.” She said.

 

I look at the visitors who happened to be our juniors, WINNER. We promised to them to have a private and mini celebration of our end of our world tour. At last we can relax for a bit. YG gave us 3 months of vacation. We can do whatever we want and we can go wherever we want.

 

“Then follow me on our room. We can kiss there or maybe… more” I wiggle my eye brows, teasing her.

 

It’s another painful part for me. We never ended up making love. We’re just kissing, touching, or a little ing but making love? We never do that. I know. I know. I perfectly know the reason. I once asked her why. She just simply ignores the question in a very polite manner, by feeding me or by kissing me then she’ll tell me to sleep because we need sleep. Ninja move right? She’s very good in that.

 

To my surprise Dara grab my wrist and led me to my room which is her room also. She closes the door and locked it. y. I gulp hard. I feel hot. It’s been 100 years since we last made love and I’m not a saint. I always want to her or touch her while she’s in her deep sleep, but I can’t. I respect her.

 

“sit” Dara commanded.

 

I follow her command. Call me whipped girlfriend but what can I do? She is Dara.

 

Dara remove her shirt, showing her bare skin on her upper part of her body. I can’t take of my eyes on her. I gulp really hard. Dara sit on my lap straddling on me. I look down on her chest part. Dara let me touch her s, she even let me see it but today, it’s different, because she initiated it.

 

“eyes on me baby rin” Dara said. I reluctantly leave the sight of her s and look at her. “why?” I whine.

 

“I thought you want to kiss me? Why are you not starting yet?”

 

“can you blame me? You just showed your s”

 

“can you shut up and kiss me?”

 

“ohho someone’s impatient” I .

 

“fine. I’ll just leave if you don’t want” Dara said and tries to move from her place. I of course didn’t let her.

 

I cup her face with my both hands and start kissing her softly. It’s not rush kiss but a sweet one. I want to savor each kiss we share.

 

I didn’t know when did Dara remove her bra. She just grab my right hand and guide it to her left . At first I’m shocked but it’s not the time to get shock. It’s time to enjoy what dara is giving. I start playing with her , pinching, rolling on my palm and massaging her entire . I feel wet and surely she does too. Dara start rocking her body a little on me.

 

We cut the kiss and I travel to her jaw down to her neck and to her sweet spot. I perfectly know where is her sweet spot.

 

“uhhhgghh…” Dara started to moan and it fueled me. I’m now playing with her both with my both hands and she’s rocking her body a little harder and faster than while ago.

 

I quickly change our position from sitting to lying on the bed with me on top. I respond with her move and hump on her too.

 

“chaeee… ahh…” She moaned louder when I her a little harder.

 

Where this will end?

 

I honestly want her to moan louder. I want her to shout my name. I want my juniors to hear her shouting my name. Because I know they are Dara’s fanboys. I know how fond they’re on Dara. And I feel jealous.

 

I stop both her and start planting ghost kisses on her perfect abs down to where I wanted to taste in these past few years.

 

I was about to un-button her jeans when a loud knocking sounds interrupted us.  I exhale loudly showing my irritation. I’m wet and I’m . I want to make love to Dara. I’ve been waiting for this. Why now? I swear I’ll kill the person who has the guts to knock on my door.

 

“I guess it’s not your lucky time baby rin” Dara said apologetically with her soft smile. I just nodded at her. I’m disappointed. I’m bothered.

 

I help Dara to fix her bra and shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

‘Don’t worry Chae I’ll give what you want… soon’

 

I smile to myself as I follow Chaerin walking out from her room.

 

“I’ll make your ramyeon baby” Chaerin said and peck on my lips as quick as lightning. I look around if someone caught us having this simple intimate action.

 

“nobody saw  us.” Chaerin said as if she can read what’s on my mind. “go and play with them but behave ok? I don’t want you to have any skin-to-skin contact with them” Chaerin said.

 

I chuckle. I suddenly remember when Jinwoo asked for high five and Chaerin frown a little, it’s un-noticeable but I saw it and Chaerin admitted that she doesn’t like what she saw. Possessive but I like it.

 

“jealous Chae is on board” I and gave her peck on her lips. I leave her on the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter