Different sides

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At the plane…

 

Dara still acting normal in front of all but when I’m talking to her just the two of us, she’s not paying attention to me. I feel like I’m just talking to the air. It’s better to talk at the air, at least I know air won’t answer me rather than talking to someone but didn’t bother to answer you.

 

Every time she’s ignoring me it’s just breaking my heart again and again.

 

When the plane is about to depart I saw dara shaking a little. I hold her hand and squeeze it lightly, trying to calm her. I want her to feel that even we’re not in good situation I’m still here for her.

 

Dara stop shaking. I decided to put my arm around her. She let me. I’m happy that I can hug her. I want her to feel my love through my hug. I wish she can feel it. I wish.

 

“Baby rin. I will not go and sleep in our dorm. Mom is waiting for me, also I told her I will go home after our Japan trip” she said as we arrive. I’m surprised. Did she really call me Baby rin? I’m happy to hear it from her, but my happiness flew away in a second. When I stare at her she’s showing me blank expression. I get it. She just said it just for them not to notice we’re not ok.

 

Stupid Chaerin. why didn’t you notice that she only said that coz she don’t like them to notice what’s going on between the two of you.

 

“do you want me to drop you by in your house?” I said. I forcefully smile just to control my tears. She keeps on hurting me. She’s acting normal but it hurts me times 2 with her acts.

 

“no. don’t worry Thunder is already waiting for me. You should sleep and have a rest ok? I love you” she said. How I wish that she mean it. I know she doesn’t, she only said it coz bom and minzy is with us and listening with our conversation.

 

She hugs me. “I’m sorry please forgive me. I love you” I whisper to her when she hugs me. She broke our hug and smile at me but I can’t see emotions through her eyes. There is nothing, just blank and cold.

 

“I have to go. Bom, minkki please take care of my baby please” she said. The way she smile at them I know it’s pure and true but with me….

 

“aish! She’s too old to take care” bom said.

 

“but still she’s my baby. please”

 

“do I have a choice?”

 

“thank you” she hugs minzy and bom. “I love you” she said to me and walk ahead. How I wish she mean it.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

* door bell rings *

 

“I’ll get it” I stand up and quickly run at the door. Today is our free day. Our manager gave us a day to relax. Thank God. Only Yoona is not with us now, she’s having her shooting for her new drama.

 

“dara?” I said, I’m shocked with her sudden appearance. She’s smiling at me. What an angelic face. “Hi.” She said still smiling at me, but I notice that there is something in her eyes, Sadness. She’s smiling but her eyes are crying, not literally but you can tell she’s not ok.

 

“Come inside” I said. She walks inside and removes her shoes. “Girls! Dara is here” I shouted. All girls run and hug dara. after hearing that dara is here they run like crazy just to see if dara is really here.

 

“what brings you here?” Seohyun ask her. She’s clinging at dara. seohyun is close with dara since yoona brings her always when she go and visit dara, also she’s a close friend of Minzy.

 

“I want to visit yoona… and also I want to give this to all of you” dara said. She gave 6 big paper bags to seohyun. Seohyun painted a big smile, she get the paper bags and lead dara to our living area. I’m just following them.

 

“thank you unnie” seohyun said.

 

“yoona is not here. She has shooting today” I said as I took a sit beside her. Her eyes show more sadness this time. “oh. I better go. I’m sorry for disturbing you guys” she was about to stand up but I held her wrist making her stop in her mid action.

 

“you can stay with us, since we don’t have schedule today we can watch movie or what, and besides yoona will be home any time” I said. She smiles at me. Her smile that yoona is falling for. Now I know why yoona is deeply in love with her. I don’t know what’s inside of her that even I can see thru her eyes that she’s not ok  she can still smile warmly.

 

Her smile that can make people melt instantly. “are you sure?” she ask me and look at the other members who’s staring at her.

 

“of course you can. Also we missed you dara” sooyoung said.

 

“thank you!” dara said while crashing her pointing fingers with each other. She’s cute.

 

“by the way. I hope you like what I bring” dara said. All members starts to look what’s inside of the paper bags. As they saw their names they immediately get it and look what dara gave to them.

 

“how did you know our favorites?” hyoyeon ask dara. “yoona told me or should I say I always ask yoona about all of you then she tells me everything about all of you proudly” dara said with her smile in her face.

 

After exchanging questions we decided to start our movie marathon. We prepared foods, pillows, drinks and blankets.

 

Dara is sitting in between seohyun and me. We decided to watch a comedy movie. I accidentally glance at dara and with my surprise I saw a single tear fall in her cheek. I look back at the screen, I don’t think that the scene can make tear roll down. I look back at her.

 

I think she notices that I’m staring at her. she smile at her, but her smile is weak. She’s just forcing to smile. I smile back at her.

 

I put my arm around her and push her head on my shoulder. She just let me and lay down her head in my shoulder.

 

“let’s go to my room” I whisper to her. she looked at me surprised. I want to talk to her in private.

 

“girls… dara and I have something to talk about. Just enjoy watching” I said. all girls are staring at us. I stand up and grab dara’s hand. I lead her at our room.

 

“dara? I know there is something wrong. you know, I’m here to listen” I said. I took a sit beside her. dara is sitting at my bed and leaning her body against the headboard.

 

With my surprise she hugs me and cry. I put my arms around her and let her cry on my shoulder. She’s not saying anything or even a word. She’s just crying and crying and I’m just letting her it out.

 

We stay in this position for about more that 30 minutes but until now she’s still crying and this time harder.

 

I think she’s suffering in too much pain now that her eyes can’t stop producing tears.

 

Yoona… please come home early, dara needs you. I hug her tighter. This is all I can do to her, since I can’t ask her now what’s wrong and I think yoona should be the one who will ask not me.

 

“Taeyeon” she looks at me. “yes?’ I answer back. “do I deserve to be cheated?” her question make me shocked. I’m stunned. I don’t know how to answer her.

 

“no. a woman like you doesn’t deserve to be cheated. Why”

 

“why did she cheated on me?” is she referring at Chaerin? I know they are together since Yoona used to cry on me the night she found out that dara and chaerin are together.

 

“she? Cheated on you? what do you mean?” I asked her. I pretend that I don’t know what she’s talking about.

 

“Chaerin. I know this may sound cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter