Chapter 48

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“baby we’re here” Chaerin whisper at Dara. She’s hugging Dara protectively and even scolded their manager who’s also their driver when he accidentally passed a hole causing them to bounce a little inside the van.

 

Dara move a little from her position, not showing any hint that she will be awake.

 

“chaerin-ah is daroong awake?” Bom asked. She’s too busy re-touching her make up to look at Chaerin and Dara who’s sitting behind them.

 

“not yet unnie. I guess I’ll just carry her to her room” Chaerin position herself to carry Dara in much comfortable way.

 

“ok. I’ll just tell manager oppa to bring your stuffs inside”

 

“thank you unnie”

 

 

 

As they enter the house they are all fascinated with the elegance of the house, even Chaerin. Truth be told, they’re expecting a house that has a very traditional design but what faces them is a house with a modern design and mixed with traditional design and that makes the house elegant.

 

“wow! your grandmother’s house is… wow” minzy complimented. Her eyes keeps on roaming around the house.

 

“I’ll just take dara inside her room so she can sleep comfortably.” With that Chaerin leaves Bom and Minzy exploring the whole first floor.

 

“when will auntie arrive?” Minzy asked while scanning the whole refrigerator. Her stomach is making some weird noises so she decided to barge the refrigerator to feed her stomach.

 

“I don’t know. maybe later or tomorrow. She said ‘I’ll just need to pick up someone at the airport’” Bom mimicked chaerin’s mother’s voice while she’s talking to her a while ago.

“let’s go upstairs and fix our things.”

 

“let’s also plan what we will do with our short break”

 

 

 

--

 

“taeng unnie why is my honey bunch not answering my call?”Yoona frustratingly throw her phone at the bed. it’s been 4 hours since she try to call dara.

 

“what’s with that endearment? I wonder how dara unnie endure those endearments.” Taeyeon shook her head lightly and chuckle. She continue fixing her things as they just arrive from their long trip from Seoul to Jeonju.

 

“why? it’s sweet. If you just see her, every time I call her like that she always blush” yoona said dreamingly. She can’t help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter