untitled

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

 

“I’ve decided to go back in our dorm and stay there” I stop feeding her and stare at her. she’s smiling weakly at me.

 

I know this time will come. I already accepted it. I already prepared myself with this but… the one I’m worried about is her… Dara. Is she ready living with chaerin? Is she ready to be with Chaerin for 24/7? Is she ready to face and talk to Chaerin? I’m worried, I know she’s still hurt and the pain won’t just fade away in just one night.

 

“are you sure? Are you ready? You know you don’t need …” I didn’t get the chance to continue as she hold both of my hands.

 

She squeezed it a little and smile at me. “the truth is I’m still not yet ready to face her, to see her, to talk to her, to live with her…”

 

“if you’re not ready you don’t have to…” again I stop and didn’t get the chance to

Continue as she interrupted me with her finger pressed at the center of my lips, pressing it a little to make me stop talking.

 

“I need to do this… i know, time will come that I need to face her, I need to talk to her, I need to see her, I need to be with her because we’re on a group… i should start to learn how to manage her presence around me”

 

“but you’re still hurt…”

 

She cut me off again. “I know… I know… and that’s the other reason why I want to go back..”

 

“because???”

 

“because I believe that the more you feel the pain, the more you’re hurt the more you can move on fast.”

 

“I don’t get it… how can you move on fast if you’re always with the person who causes the pain… how can you heal your heart if every day she can hurt you as you will always remember she have done”

 

“yoong… experiencing the pain again and again makes your heart numb. When your heart is already numb that’s the time that the pain has no more place in your heart. If you don’t feel the pain anymore that means there’s no more love, coz if you still feel the pain it means you still have the feelings that’s why your hurt, and that’s what will I do… I know it’s a bit hurt but I know I can do it…”

 

“but… if you find yourself that you still can’t, you’re warmly welcome to go back here and always remember that I’m always here for you”

 

I hope Dara will get over it. whatever happens I’m just here for her.

 


 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“hello Bommie?”

 

“oh my! At last you decided to call your best friend.”

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t call you… I just… I uhmm! Oh! by the way bommie before I forgot I’m back..”

 

“what do you mean you’re back? why where did you go?”

 

“aish! bom! I’m back! I’m here, and I’m now staying in my dorm.. I just arrive here now”

 

“really? You’re not playing right?”

 

“no I’m not. I’m serious and I called you because I want to ask you if you can cook for me, you know I really missed your cooking. Please?”

 

“are you kidding me? of course I love to. Wait for us there”

 

 

Less than 5 minutes and Bom, Minzy and CL arrive. I know Chaerin is with them. I’ve heard that Chaerin used to stay at Bom and Minzy’s dorm and go back when it’s already time to sleep.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Minzy’s POV

 

 

Chaerin unnie came out from her room and sit beside Dara unnie. I pretend that I’m busy choosing what movie we will watch since dara requested us to stay here and watch movie and eat.

 

I continue pretending but at the corner on my eyes I’m watching Dara and Chaerin. Chaerin is staring at dara while dara keeps herself watching some shows.

 

Chaerin slowly move herself closer to dara. I was expecting that dara will move away because we all know that Chaerin and Dara are not together now and Bom and I are willing to help Chaerin coz we believe that Chaerin will not cheat Dara, not ever, but with my surprise Dara let Chaerin to move closer to her.

 

“dara-yah come here and taste this..” Dara unnie stood up from her seat and walk towards Bom unnie.

 

After she left us and go to Bom unnie, suddenly there’s a music video that starts to play.

 

When I noticed it I decided to turn my head and watch the music video.

 

My eyes slowly widen and slowly my jaw drops as the music video that was being played is Brown Eyed Girls song – Abracadabra. I quickly turn my and look at Chaerin who’s also shocked with what she’s watching.

 

Did Dara do it on purpose? What is she trying to tell to Chaerin? what is she trying to show to Chaerin? no… no… no… Dara unnie can’t do this kind of stuff. It’s just a coincidence.

 

I turn back at the television but before I left my sight at chaerin I saw a tear falls in her cheek. I’m sure she’s hurt. no one can be happy in this situation.

 

“yah! Minkki! Who played that song?” bom shouted over the kitchen.

 

I shrugged only not knowing what to answer.

 

“stop that NOW” bom emphasizes the word NOW.  I quickly stop it and play another song, our song.

 

I turn my attention to Dara and Bom. Dara is standing beside Bom while they’re happily chatting but still I can see sadness behind those laughters. After watching them I decided to turn my head to Chaerin unnie, she staring blankly outside through the sliding door. Hurt is what I can see in her.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

1 week after the day she move back here in our dorm but until now she’s not talking to me. I always make moves to talk to her but all I get is NOTHING.

 

Now, I’m here at the kitchen spending my free time drinking. While dara is there spending her free time with Yoona and other SNSD members.

 

I grab this small green bottle in front of me and unsealed it.

 

Why dara? why you’re doing this to me? why your giving me this kind of punishment? I didn’t do anything wrong, all I did is to love you more than my life.

 

Suddenly scenes these past few days play in my mind.

 


 

 

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

Scene 1

 

What should I cook? This question keeps on playing inside my mind. I want to cook for Dara and I. Bom and MInzy will not join us for dinner coz they have something important to do and I know Dara will come home early from her schedule, it means we’re all alone. I want to cook something special for her and I want to take this opportunity to have a decent conversation with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter