Clearing issue

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“good morning dara!” I heard bom’s voice I thought I’m just dreaming of her but suddenly I felt someone is trying to crash my body. “aaahhh! Bommie..!” she invades again my room. every morning she’s in my room invading my territory this is all because my room is connected with her room that’s why she can invade my room quickly.

 

“get up lazy rabbit.. we have a date now!” she’s lying beside me.

 

“aigoo.. it’s too early..bom-ah” I cover my whole body with blanket. I want to sleep more.

 

“chaerin said she will go to teddy oppa now and she will bring him breakfast” bom whisper in my ear. it was like a alarm clock. I quickly stand up and grab my phone at my night table. I will call chaerin. What the! Why she needs to bring him food!! Does she like her again more than me? bom grabs my wrist making me stop calling chaerin “haha just joking I just want you to wake up and get ready”

 

“aisshh!! Bommie you never failed to tease me. ok. I’m awake.” I grab my towel and go to the bathroom to take my bath before bom give me my bath.

 

After 30 minutes.

 

I walk outside my room and walks to our kitchen. I saw chaerin sitting drinking her coffee I was about to run to her and hug her but then I remember that the entire camera here in the house is on.

 

Bom saw me pouting. She just smile at me teasing me. “good morning” I greeted them with a fake smile because I can’t have my morning hug from chaerin. She looks at me and smile.

 

“chaerin-ah! What’s your plan today?” I ask her casually while getting a drink. “I’ll just stay here and sleep.”

 

“how about you minzy?” I ask minzy too. I don’t want anybody notices that I’m only interested with chaerin. “I’ll stay here also.. how about you unnie?” she ask me back. I’m now sitting beside chaerin. “me and bom will go at dong dae moon market” I said and start eating.

 

As I finished eating I go to my room and get my phone. I texted chaerin.

 

Me: baby. can I have kiss before I go?

Chaerin: I don’t like.

 

I feel hurt reading her text. She doesn’t like to kiss me? I sit down at the edge of my bed thinking why she doesn’t like to kiss me. I don’t know what to think. I’m hurt. I know it’s just a kiss I mean it’s not the basis to show how much you love a person but she knows that her kiss is like a vitamins to me.

 

I feel someone is entering my room. I guess its bom. I didn’t bother to look at her I know she will just tell me to hurry. “hey babe. I thought you want kiss?” I startle a little hearing her voice. she hugs me from my back and kiss my shoulder. “I thought you don’t like to kiss me?” I said without looking at her.

 

“I’m just teasing you. You know that I can’t say no to you especially with your lips.” She grabs my shoulder making me face her. She pecked on my lips then stands and walks at my door’s direction. I frowned looking at her walking at the door. Is that what she call kiss? Is that all? What a kiss! “where are you going?” I ask her. “I’ll just lock your door. I don’t want bom interrupts us again like she always do.” I smile in a second. I thought she will go but I’m wrong.

 

She walks again at my direction with a flirty smile. I love that kind of smile. She sits beside me staring in my lips. “your lips are dry I think you need my help” she said still staring at my lips while biting her lower lip playfully. Watching her biting her lip makes me want to bit her lip also.

 

She leans closer to me. “your already ready for your date with bom” our faces is just an inch away. “you shouldn’t be ready early if you like me to kiss you because you will just ended retouching your makeup and hair” what does she mean? What is he planning to do?

 

Her right hand starting to travel in my thighs. “I want you to wear shorts when we’re only here in our dorm” she said and winked at me. Flirty leader! “what are you doing?” I ask her looking at her hands traveling freely in my thighs. “just measuring my girlfriend’s thigh if she gain weight or not” she said with a smirked in her lips. “liar!” I hit her softly in her shoulder making her laugh. “hmm..” she’s smelling my neck down to my chest making me shiver. “you’re shirt is nice. I can see beautiful view here” she said peeking inside my tank top. “ert!” I pinch her shoulder playfully. She just smirked at me.

 

“still need my kiss?” she ask me while her lips scratching my lips just teasing me. “please stop teasing me” I said. she’s good in teasing me. I try to bit her lips but she’s fast and she immediately avoided my action.

 

“bad dara” she said tapping my nose lightly. Now she’s leaning forward at me. her stare locks up in mine. “I love you dara” she said and kiss me. she kiss me passionately enjoying every move we make.

 

She placed her right hand in my waist caressing up to my back. “mmmm” I moan. Her hands are like electricity running in my body. The way she touches me, the way she kisses me make me go crazy.

 

“let’s stop here babe before I change my mind and stop you to go with bom” she said as she break our kiss. “such a big tease” I said while pouting she’s laughing at me. “Pay back time babe.. it’s what you did to me last night”

 

“it’s not me.. it’s bom!” I said as a protest! She’s just laughing at me. “by the way babe.. please go home early oK?” I just nodded. I’m staring at her now. I’m lucky to have her. this person in front of me is my love of my life. I real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter