chapter 46

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 i'm back! hihi ^^

after 10 decades i finally updated... it's a short update just to warm up but after this i'll make it long.

i hope you still guys remember this story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“no need to be formal just call me auntie”

 

Oh my broccoli this is awkward…. Really awkward. I need to get out of here, not that I can’t fight or stand for Dara but it’s just I know that Cl’s mom or should I call her auntie that she still don’t know that Dara and CL are not together for a little long time and Me and Dara are together now. I should leave and give them some time.

 

Auntie doesn’t know. I know she doesn’t know. How? Simple. Dara’s stare at me. Dara’s actions. Dara’s nervousness. I can read Dara’s actions and she doesn’t need to tell me in words, her action is enough for me to understand and I gave her my message that I understand by smiling at her. I know she got it coz she smile at relief to me.

 

I smile at CL’s mom. “did you already eat auntie?”

 

“thank you yoona, finally someone asked me. I thought it will be my daughter who will ask me” She look at CL and then she look back to me. “I came here with empty stomach and I’m starving to death here.”

 

I chuckle at her mom. She’s funny I thought she’s like other mothers that will make my life hell because I’m the new girl of Dara but I guess I’m wrong. She’s cool. Well… I’m still not sure about that making my life hell coz she still don’t know about me and Dara but I think she’s not like that and I hope that she’s not.

 

I offer auntie the food and she gladly accepts it. “hmm.. this is delicious, did you cooked it?” She asked me while munching her food. “no auntie, I just bought it from our… my favorite restaurant” I said and smile at her.

 

She just continue eating while asking me some questions about me being an actress, the girls, how can I manage to have time for myself despite of my busy schedule and most of all and most difficult question of all is how is my love life. I can’t answer her. I mean I can but how? What if I accidentally blurted out words that can describe Dara. I remember whenever the girls are asking me whom I love I automatically think of Dara and I unconsciously say words that can clearly describe my love for Dara and that’s how they know that I love Dara.

 

“so… is there someone that can make your heart beats fast?” Auntie pursues her question and I swear my body starts to bath with my own sweat. I look at Dara and she’s nervous just like me and when I look at Chaerin she seems nervous too but in a calm way.

 

“uhm… hmmm… errr…”

 

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

 

My phone suddenly rings. I mentally thank the person who’s calling me at this moment.

 

I answer my phone eagerly. “hello…”

 

“yoong!” it’s Taeyeon. What a great leader. She has a good timing. Does she feel that I’m in trouble that’s why she called me?

 

“excuse me for a while…” I excuse myself and walk away from the dining area, away from Chaerin’s mother.

 

“unnie! Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter