a taste of wine

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“baby wake up” she shake my body lightly. I hug her and pull her against my body. “it’s too early”

 

“remember we promised that we will buy grocery and bom and minzy will cook” she’s trying to escape with my hug. “why are you trying to escape? You don’t want me to hug you?” she let out a big sigh and stop escaping from my hug. “it’s just if we continue hugging we will end out staying here and I know bom will get mad” she face me and hug me back. I snuggled my face in her neck smelling her scent.

 

“hmmm. You take your bath without me” I kissed her neck and it.

 

“it’s just I want to smell good when I wake you up coz I know you will hug me and smell my neck like you always do”

 

“but you should wait for me so I can take your bath”

 

“yah! ert! It’s too early for that”

 

“there’s no right time and besides you always makes me hot” I slipped my hand under her shirt and start caressing her .

 

“dara you should wake chae……. Yah! Chaerin! It’s too early for that!”

 

“! Bom! can you knock first? Don’t you see I’m kind of busy here?” I kissed dara in her lips she kissed me back like bom is not here in our room.

 

“busy? With what? Making out with dara at 7:00 in the morning?” I can feel bom is walking closer to us. I just ignore her and start kissing dara in her neck, it and again leaving mark.

 

“I’m having my breakfast in bed now” my head slipped inside her shirt and start her and hard s. Good thing dara wears over sized shirt, I don’t need to lift her shirt.

 

“dara can you tell her to stop” wow! bom is still here. she really wants me to stop but hell no.

 

“ahhh… bommm… ooohh i-I think I can’t ahhh! chaerin” a smile form in my lips as dara didn’t want me to stop.

 

“aisst! Fine! I’ll go now. this room is creepy” I heard bom’s footsteps going far then I heard our door closed.

 

 


 

 

 

At the market...

 

“ohh! babe someone forgot her bag” dara show me the bag she’s holding. I’m in the middle of paying our groceries. As usual dara ask me to buy juice for her.

 

“just give it to the guard” people didn’t recognize us coz of our disguised. Dara is good in disguising that’s why we can walk freely around the market.

 

“oh! Thank god! I thought I’ve lost my bag” I heard a feminine voice and decided to look if that voice is talking to us. I’m shocked and suddenly my eyes turn into flames. That girl is hugging dara tightly while her face is facing dara’s neck like she’s smelling dara.

 

“hey! That’s my wife” I forcefully smiled at her coz I don’t want to be rude but if she will continue hugging dara I’m sure I’ll kick her in a second.

 

“oh… I’m sorry I’m just glad that my bag is still here and I think in good hands.” the girl broke the hug and smile awkwardly at me. I put dara’s arms around my waist and I put my arms in her shoulder.

 

“it’s fine. Be careful next time” dara said and smile at her. “I will. Thank you again” before that girl go she kissed dara in her cheeks first and pinch her nose lightly. Is that girl trying to flirt with dara? did she just forgot what I told her that she’s my wife?

 

I get my handkerchief from my pocket and wipe her cheek where that girl kissed her. “now, your cheek is dirty” she laugh with my action. “why is it I already told her that you’re my wife but still she flirted with you. and you like it” I stop wiping her cheek and face the girl at the cashier to pay our bills.

 

“i don’t like it.” she grab my shoulder to face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter