party

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

“babe.. we don’t have so much schedule for this week… will you go at yuna’s place?” I ask dara. we’re now both sitting in the couch watching tv, I don’t know what is the program but I’m watching since dara is watching. “uhmm.. maybe.. she texted me a while ago.. she said she’s hoping that I can go. You want to go baby?”

 

“I’m sorry I can’t even I want to go with you I have something to do for that day.”

 

“oohh.. I thought you can come with me”

 

“I’m sorry you can ask bom or minzy to go with you…”

 

“uhmm..i’ll ask them later”

 

“we’re back!” I heard bom’s voice. she can’t really use a low tone of voice. “bommie, minkki… can you go with me at yuna’s palce tomorrow?” I asked them as soon as I saw them. they are now sitting along with us.

 

“I’ll go with you… I need to protect you”bom said that makes us surprised. What does she mean? “unnie what do you mean?” chaerin ask her. that’s also the question I want to ask her. “I mean I’m afraid she will drink too much and can’t go home safetly.”

 

“ahh! I want to go too unnie” minzy said excitedly.

 

“how about you chaerin?”

 

“I can’t go I have something to do”

 

 

 

Bom’s POV

 

( at yuna’s place )

 

The moment dara ask me if I will go with her I didn’t think twice I know yuna likes dara and I want to protect dara from her and her relationship with chaerin but I don’t want to ruin their friendship even though yuna don’t look at dara as friend. I will be dara’s guard from now on. I don’t like to tell chaerin about it because I don’t like her to do stupid things when she knows it besides I’m still not that sure.

 

“dara! I’m glad you came!” yuna hugs dara as we enter their dorm. She’s smiling widely. “we don’t have schedule today so I go here.. by the way I bring bom and minzy with me.. I hope it’s ok with you” dara said hugging yuna back. I just look at them smiling but at the same time observing yuna with her actions. “it’s fine it will be more enjoyable.. let me introduce you guys to the rest of the members.. this party is just exclusive for us since the celebrant wants to have another party with only the members and of course with you” yuna said and holds dara’s hand leading to the living area where the party is.

 

Yoona introduces us to the rest of the girls. we also greeted sooyoung and give her our presents. I just notice that while yoona introduces us to the girls they look at dara differently. the way they look at dara is like a teaser looks for yoona. “finally we met you dara.. yoona always telling stories about you..” sooyoung hugs dara and smiles at her “also bom and minzy.. I’m happy you’re here.. by the way where is CL?” sooyoung ask us. “she has something important to do now” I said.

 

“minzy! I missed you” I heard seohyun scream. We’re all surprised that minzy and seoyhun knows each other. “did you know each other?” I ask the two of them. we’re all looking at them I guess we’re all in shock. “yes.. unnie.. seohyun and I are close friends since my cousin is her friend too” minzy said while clinging at seoyhun. “come let’s go.. we have lots of thing to catch up” seohyun said dragging minzy inside. I’m just staying with dara I thought I will be staying the whole night with minzy because I know yoona will take dara away from me but I’m wrong.

 

“bom lets go.. to the kitchen and eat” suddenly sunny clings to me and drags me to the kitchen. Before I go there I take a glance at dara she’s staring at me not to leave her I don’t want to leave her also but they just drags me forcefully and leaving the two of them.. she’s with yoona now I know. Now I’m here in the kitchen getting food with the other girls. Actually I like them they are fun to be with I easily get along with them. I’m looking at minzy and I saw her si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter