A Chance

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

 

Dara is here with me inside this room but she treats me like I never exist. It’s killing me inside. She doesn’t know how hurt I am.

 

Whenever I talk to her she just stare at me but I always didn’t get response from her. When I’m asking her she will just nodded at me without looking at me and it’s painful.

 

I don’t know what to do. i want to talk to her. I want to explain my side. I want to tell her that what she saw is not what it really means.

 

Every day I try to talk to her. Even she ignores me always I keep on persuading her.

 

She will just talk to me when we’re in front of camera. She’s acting normal. She talks to me, smile to me and let me put my arm around her but when there’s no camera she immediately walks away.

 

She’s now staying at yoona’s place. yoona always fetch her here or sometimes other members do it when yoona can’t. They don’t allow dara to drive by herself at their dorm.

 

There is a time that bom visits dara at yoona’s dorm and the other day bom keeps on talking about it with minzy. I can’t help but to eavesdrop with their conversation.

 

Bom said that they treat dara as a princess there especially yoona. I also heard that they all liked dara and they are happy that dara is staying with them.

 

She also said that dara seems happy staying with them. She said it with a hint of sad tone. I know bom also misses dara that much but it’s much better for bom and also minzy than me, even dara is staying at yoona’s dorm she still manages to go out with bom and minzy. She still find time to bond with them. she still the dara she was and the only difference is dara is not staying in our dorm.

 

she will go to our dorm if necessary. i feel more lonely. I feel empty. I feel lost.

 

I always go to dara’s room when I got home, looking around and remembering our memories here in her room. it never failed me to cry whenever I remember those times.

 

It’s been a month since that day…

 

It’s been a month… that she’s ignoring me

 

It’s been a month that I’m in pain

 

It’s been a month that I’m living in hell

 

Dara is with me but I feel every day, every hour, every minute, every second, she’s getting more far from me.

 


 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I heard my phone ringing… I immediately answer it when I saw whose calling.

 

I smile widely before answering the call. “hello? May I help you?” I answer with playful tone.

 

“hello. Good morning. I would like to talk to dara. can you please help me to talk to her??” yoona answer me playfully.

 

“ok. please wait for a moment” I stop pretending that I’m calling “dara”.

 

I heard her giggling on the other line. We used to play like this. she’s playful like I am and bom, but when I’m with other girls I feel like bom multiplies.

 

“hi. Someone told me you want to talk to me”

 

“dara? dara Is that you already? hehe. By the way I just want to ask if you’re busy today?”

 

“ohh… uhmm.. not really we’ve just finished practicing and I think we’re not doing anything important today. Why?”

 

“can I talk to you?”

 

“why? Is there something wrong? tell me! where are you now?” I’m worried now. is there a problem?

 

“slowly! I’m here at your back watching you”

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter