broken yoona

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“dara we need to talk. I can explain what really happened. It’s not what you think. Please listen to me.” chaerin said in between her steps walking near at dara. chaerin hugs dara from her back but dara didn’t move or show any reaction.  She continue checking herself at the mirror.

 

“please dara talk to me please” chaerin said still hugging dara. Hoping that dara will talk to her. “Not now CL” dara said and broke chaerin’s hug. Dara walk out the comfort room leaving chaerin.

 

“I’ll never stop until you let me explain what really happened” chaerin said to herself.

 

 


 

 

 

 

9:45 pm at practice room

 

“hi! Good evening” suzy greeted all of them as she enter 2ne1’s practice room. “hi sweetie. You’re early” dara runs at suzy’s direction and hug her. “Where are the others?” dara ask suzy after she broke their hug.

 

“they are all at the dorm cooking something special for you” suzy said.

 

“did I hear cooking?” bom interrupted them. “haha bom you’re pretty far from us but when it comes to food it’s just like you’re here beside us” dara said. bom slap  shoulder.

 

“unnie? You want to come?” suzy ask bom. bom just smile widely at her while dara just shook her head, she already knows what will be bom’s answer.

 

“I love to suzy” bom answer suzy. suzy smile at bom. “dara unnie can we also invite minzy and chaerin?” suzy ask dara. dara look at bom. “of course. Wait I’ll just tell them” bom turn and walks at minzy’s direction.

 

“are you sure you want all of us to go at your dorm?” dara ask while leading suzy at one of the bench to take a sit. Suzy nodded at dara with excitement. Dara just smile at her.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Chaerin is sitting at the bench just opposite where dara and suzy are sitting. She’s watching them. dara happily talking and playing with suzy while suzy is blushing hard because of dara’s sweetness. “hey… don’t stare at them too much” chaerin startle a little hearing bom’s voice.

 

“sorry. I just can’t help. I know you already know why dara is not talking to me. I really want to talk to her and explain what really happened but she keeps on ignoring me. she doesn’t like to talk or even listen to me.” chaerin said but still watching dara and suzy who’s busy taking pictures and teasing each other.

 

“just give her time to cool down. I know it’s not your fault but I can’t blame dara, she saw gain kissed you and you even didn’t make a move it really hurts her” bom said. bom is also watching the two.

 

“I’m shocked and I don’t know what to do. I know. I know it’s my fault I should’ve at least push her but believe me there is nothing between me and gain.”

 

“I know chaerin. Let’s just eat dinner at suzy’s dorm tonight and maybe you can have your first move later.”

 

“what move?”

 

“you can feed her later or be sweet at her. I know dara can’t resist you. she loves you so much. Think some moves to make her melt ok? don’t stop until she will talk to you” bom winked at chaerin. Chaerin’s face brightens up after bom’s words.

 

“you’re right! thank you bom”

 

Chaerin walk at suzy and dara’s direction. “hi! Bom told me you want us to eat at your dorm is that true?” chaerin said. she’s smiling at suzy.

 

“yes. is it ok with you?” suzy ask chaerin shyly.

 

“of course cutie!” chaerin pinch suzy’s cheeks. Dara watching chaerin’s action makes her think. “what is this girl thinking? She’s not like this.” dara said to herself while figuring chaerin’s actions. When chaerin look at her chaerin smile and winked at her. dara just look away but she can’t hide her blush. Dara misses chaerin badly but it’s still hurting her because of the scene.

 

Chaerin seeing dara’s blush gives her confidence. “bom, minkki! Pali! We will go now.”

 


 


 

 

 

Miss A’s dorm

 

 

“girls! We have visitors! I’m with 2ne1!!!” suzy scream as they enter their dorm. all girls runs to see if suzy is telling the truth. Their eyes widen when they saw that 2ne1 members are all in front of them.

 

Dara seeing jia, min and fei’s reaction makes her giggle. “jia, min, fei this is Bom our corn-a-holic and this is minzy our maknae and our baby and lastly this is….” Dara stop a little. She looks at chaerin and chaerin also looks at her. “this is CL... our baddest leader and also my baby rin” dara introduce chaerin, chaerin smile when she heard how dara introduce her.

 


 

 

 

 

They started to eat their dinner. They chat, laugh and bom tease the girls being fangirls of dara. chaerin on the other hand is preparing with her move. Luckily she’s sitting beside dara. she don’t know how this happen all she know is the only chair left is on dara’s side, much more delight for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter