love and war

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“you’re lucky Dara that Yoona loves you the way I love her.”

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

“how’s your secret date with Dara?” Yoona almost curse when she heard the voice. She of course know who belongs that voice, Seohyun. Since the day she announced her relationship with Dara their maknae suddenly change. Yoona doesn’t know if it’s because of their career or she’s just being matured enough to handle issues to be thrown to them. Every time Dara and her went to date she will find Seohyun on the living area waiting for her even she already told the maknae to stop waiting for her.

 

“uh.. it’s already 2 a.m. why you’re still awake?” Yoona ask and decided to join Seohyun on the couch who’s watching some kind a romantic movie. Seohyun turn her attention to Yoona and stare at her intensely. “answer my question not answer it with another question.” The maknae said. Her voice is full of seriousness. It’s like Yoona is being ask by her mother with her dropping grades in school.

 

If you ask Yoona, she’s tired. She’s tired of answering the same question every time she got home from her date with her girlfriend. She keeps on figuring what’s wrong with Seohyun. Why she’s asking the same question. Why she’s waiting for her when she can sleep and let her arrive whatever time she will. Why she’s doing this.

 

Yoona let out a huge sigh. She faced Seohyun whose eyes are burning her.

 

‘here we go again’

 

“hyunnie…” Yoona started with a little aeygo in her voice, hoping that it will help her to finish this long discussion. “… you know I love Dara right?” Yoona paused again waiting for Seohyun’s response which the latter answered with a simple nod. “… and being with the one you love makes you happy, makes you enjoy every little thing you both do, makes you smile even without reason, makes you feel giddy when the person you love smiles at you, makes  you want to stop the time and stay with her…” yoona paused. She turn her body and face the flat screen and smile dreamingly. “… Seohyun every second, every minute, every hour I’m with Dara I feel like I’m in the other part of the world where there is only me and Dara. All the pain I’m feeling will vanish instantly. I’m always happy whenever I’m with her. I always enjoy the times we’re together. And to ask your question how’s my date I would simply answer you ‘I feel complete again’”.

 

With that Yoona left Seohyun and proceed to her shared room with TAeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“I can make you complete just look at me” Seohyun said to no one and wipe the tear left on her right eye.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

*ring * *ring*

 

“argghhh…” She grumpily reach the side table where her phone keeps on ringing. After few times of failed grabbing for her device she finally reach it and with half awake body she open her eyes just enough to make sure she  won’t tap wrong figures and answer the call without caring who’s the caller.

 

“hello…” She greeted the caller with sleepy voice. A small chuckle can be heard on the other line. “I guess I interrupted your sleep” the voice on the other line tried to joke. “not really. I was about to wake up when you call” She lied. “liar!...” the caller said and laugh “… well I already interrupted your sleep so better make it put in a good use right? Meet me at the café near your apartment after 1 hour. There’s something I want to talk about with you” the sudden seriousness makes her fully awake. She look at her phone to see who’s the caller. “ok. Let’s meet then” She answered.

 

‘What does she want to talk about?’

 

 

*knock*

 

*knock*

 

*knock*

 

“Seohyunnie?” a faint voice called her. No need to ask who’s the person on the other side of the door.

 

“yes TAeyeon unnie?” Seohyun answered as she put her phone back to the side table.

 

“can I come in?”

 

“of course unnie”

 

Seohyun watch the door open revealing their leader with faint smile on her face. She has this slight idea what her unnie is doing in her room in this early in the morning. “hi unnie! Good morning” She greeted her unnie with her cheerful voice. She watch Taeyeon walking towards her direction and sit beside her. “I heard Yoona had date with dara. Are you ok?” Taeyeon ask their maknae slowly.

 

Taeyeon knows that Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter